Forum home You & Your Baby

Miscarrying with 6 days to go

Got my BFP last Tuesday- 2 days before AF was due. By Friday I had started spotting but kept positive. By last night it was obvious things werent great and today as I type I am miscarrying. image

Feels like I havent got time to be sad about it with the wedding so close and family are arriving on Wednesday. Havent told anyone and it feels like a weight as the baby was really wanted. This is my 2nd mc and very different to the first. I know I am very lucky to have two beautiful healthy children but I cant believe this is happening to me again. We, stupidly, didnt think it would again. It was our first month of ttc and thought it was very unlikely to happen. If it did it would be great but the last thing I though was I'd loose it. Sorry just had to blub- I know everything happend for reason. Just petrified the bleeding wont have stopped by Saturday and its all I'll be able tothink about x

• That's just awful, I'm so sorry.

• I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I MC a year and a half ago and know how heartbreaking it is, especially as we'd been trying so long for it and have been trying ever since. I don't think I will ever get over losing our little bean.

Try to take the next few days easy if you can and don't let yourself get too stressed about the wedding because on the day, everything will work out ok.

My thoughts are with you. x
  • poppet12poppet12 Posts: 357
    Sorry to hear that - you need to rest and take it easy. Similar thing happened to me. Try to enjoy your day - it will be difficult but like you say you have a wonderful family who will love and support you regardless.

I hope you manage to enjoy your day.
  • michjoemichjoe Posts: 544
    So sorry to hear your bad news, my thoughts are with you xx