Forum home You & Your Baby

So scared and upset...what do you think - is it possible?

2»

• hi, hopefully you will have another scan and the baby will have grown xxxx
  • hi, hopefully you will have another scan and the baby will have grown xxxx
  • not sure why that happend???
  • no idea why that happened!!! sorry xx
  • It's hard but think you gotta wait and hope. I worked for a ward with an EPAC unit attached, often ppl would come in for a scan and it'd be too early, sometimes it would be a missed miscarriage but at this stage I guess they can't be sure!

Wish you lots of luck!
  • It's hard but think you gotta wait and hope. I worked for a ward with an EPAC unit attached, often ppl would come in for a scan and it'd be too early, sometimes it would be a missed miscarriage but at this stage I guess they can't be sure!

Wish you lots of luck!
  • HI there. I know I concieved on Sunday the 18th July, totaly sure of this and I tested positive 10 days later on the 27th. going by my last FP I am now 9.2. I went for a scan when I thought I should have been 6+2 but the scanner said I was 5+6 there was a heartbeat and a tiny smudge on screen at that stage.

Sorry what I am trying to get at is rest up, try not to stress as this will not help, everyone is differnt and the doctors will do all they can it's just a horrible waiting game for now. x
  • Big hugs for you

finger scrossed for you thats every thing is fine

have no idea how you are feeling - chin up

take care x

• As hard it seems - try not to worry and stay positive.

Keep calm, relax and rest.

Big hugs - keep us posted xx
  • Thanks ladies for all your replies. I should have added that I usually had a 34 day cycle BUT in the month of May my period came May 29th and then I didnt have another period untill July 12th...SO thats a 45day cycle and I am just clinging to that fact that maybe its because my cycle has been mucked up??! When I first found out I was pregnant I used the clearblue digital, it said PREGNANT 1-2. I know I shouldnt have but I bought another clearblue digital yesterday to see what it said and it said PREGNANT 3+. Do you think this is a good signas my HCG levels have obv gone up and today I felt really really sick and my boobs have still been sore and still tired...?? I know its hard to say but I am trying to stay positive image Any comments would be appreciated image x
  • hopefully this will just post ...

really good news that symptoms are more pronounced and that hcg is rising ... so fingers crossed beany will have grown by next scan xx
  • bellingtonbellington Posts: 1,662
    Didnt want to read and run, big hugs hun, and do try and rest. Fingers crossed for you hun. Do you have a date to go for another scan??? xx image
  • Thanks...yeah I have to go on Thursday morning for my next scan so keeping everything crossed xx
  • Bleeding is very common throughout pregnancy. It happened to me and I am now 13 weeks image

Don't worry to much - easier said then done. xx
  • Just saw your posts about the pregnancy test. LOL, I reackon I did about 10 tests! I did the first response test 5 days before my period was due and did a test each day after that. The line got stronger, meaning my hcg levels were rising.

I really wouldn't panic. If your bleeding was acompanied with heavy cramping then it could be a sign of miscarriage.

Have a read of this thread on an Australian pregnancy website. I found it useful to hear other peoples experiences when I had a bleed.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/pregnancy-general-discussion/708-bleeding-pregnancy.html

• michjoemichjoe Posts: 544
    Hi,

I didn't want to read and run. I'm afraid i don't have any advice but would like to wish you luck for your next scax xx
    Do let us all know how you get on with the scan on Thursday. Do hope everything goes well for you hun.xx image
  • Well touch wood I havent had any spotting since that one incident last week which only lasted a morning and only when wiping so fingers crossed. Im feeling more positive, was at docs yesterday and she said that it is possible to find out when you are pregnant at 2.5 weeks and the sign that mt HCG levels have gone up since my first test is a very good sign image thursday just cant come quick enough. The doctor performing the scan said everything looked healthy and normal for a 5.2 week sac so its just a matter of hoping and praying that baby has grown we soooo want this x
  • Hi just wanted to say I really hope everything is ok - great news that hormones have gone up and you are having symptoms - bet it's so hard waiting for Thursday. Not too long now, lots of luck xx
    Just wanted to ask how things went with the scan, hope all is ok. xx