Forum home You & Your Baby

Could I be pregnant?

Hey ladies,

Hubby and I have recently decided to try for a baby but as yet have only really had one occasion where we could have fallen pregnant, this was on one of my fertile days but I can't help feeling its unlikely that I am as I have suspected endometriosis and have not really used contraception for years with hubby, just withdrawal method and have never fallen pregnant before. However I am at the moment off work as I keep going really faint and dizzy (like a travel sickness feeling)and so so exhausted. I am 3 days late on my period but have taken 2 pregnancy tests, both were negative? I'm confused, could this be due to them being cheap ones? Ahhh, I'm trying not to get my hopes up for no reason!

Thanks x

• JHyamsJHyams Posts: 1,848
    It doesn't matter if they are cheap pregnancy tests, all tests are about 98% accurate. If you're only a few dates late from AF then I'd try and wait another week and do a test. Clear blue tests are more expensive, but can detect pregnancy earlier, so you could always buy one of those.

I never had any symptoms of being faint and dizzy, only had some pains in my stomach when I decided to take a test. But if you start to feel sick or your boobs feel sore (lol) then those are the more common symptoms.

Good luck x