I'm pregnant!

Eek! I've just been so desperate to tell someone as we've agreed we're not telling other people until 12 weeks - I think I might explode before then so had to share with someone! image

• Congrats! how far along are you?

Must be so exciting!
  • lucelalucela Posts: 551
    Aarrrr how lovely!! Exciting!!! Congrats chick! Have you not even told your parents or just want to make 100% sure?

Bet you feel on top of the world image x
  • Lainey_emLainey_em Posts: 167
    congrats its a great feeling image
  • mum2be2011mum2be2011 Posts: 1,172
    Congratulations, how far along are you? I'll be 9 weeks on Friday and I've told family and close friends, I have no patience at all so the wait would have been torture for me, although I'm still desperate to tell the people at work, maybe then they'll realise why I've been so tired all the time!
  • Thanks guys

I'm only 5 weeks so it's atill really really early!

I did end up telling my mum, couldn't help it and felt like I was grinning inanely all the time! So excited

When I'm 12 weeks should fall on our 1st wedding anniversary so should be worth waiting to share the news then! image
  • Huge congratulations!!

• Congratulations!!!!!

I have just found out I'm pregnant as well, I am about 5 weeks.

Has it sank in yet? I keep thinking about it constantly and can't wait to tell people but we are going to wait.

XXXX
  • JHyamsJHyams Posts: 1,848
    Congrats. And good luck trying to keep it a secret.. I ended up telling the parents at 8 weeks!

27+3 now! xxx