Forum home You & Your Baby

Advice please...could I be pregnant?

Hi,

Me and my hubby have been trying to concieve since christmas. A bit of background is I have a VERY irregular cycle, my cycle can be anything from 28 to 52, currently I am on day 50 of this cycle which is the second longest I've ever had.

Over the past couple of days I have had a brownish discharge/spotting and yesterday I had seriously painful nipple pain, it was itching like crazy and really hurting, I ended up putting an ice packon it it to soothe it a little.

What do you girls think? Am I reading too much into symptoms?

I haven't done a hpt yet as I want to wait until my clcyle is longer than it ever has been.

Thanks

• RowenaFWRowenaFW Posts: 2,078
    I don't know about pregnancy - never been pregnant - but before I was on the pill, my cycle was anything from 5 to 10 weeks and I got the symptoms you describe off and on. It clearly isn't something you've experienced before, though, so there may be more to it.
  • tennicktobetennicktobe Posts: 649
    I have never been on the pill, just always used precautions.

No I've never experienced either before, just making me wonder and hope lol but dont wanna get my hopes up if i'm reading too much into it x
  • chick-basschick-bass Posts: 563
    Sounds like a possibility to me!!!! I would go out and buy that test lady! Let us know how you get on!
  • tennicktobetennicktobe Posts: 649
    i really hope it is!!!

i'm going to wait just a few more days to be sure then i will test, will definitly let you know!

xxx