Forum home You & Your Baby

OMG BFP!!!

mubeemubee Posts: 1,039
This is unbelievable! I was due to start taking Clomid on day 2 of my cycle which should have been today or tomorrow. I usually get AF abut 10 days or so after ov, but I have not had period at all for 16 days after ov this time. This was totally unsual as we have been trying for 12 months, with cycles all over the place and some months no ovulation. I did a test yesterday morning and this morning and a faint line appeared!! Temperature is still high.

I phoned the GP who said I should already come in to see them, so am going on Thursday.

Does anyone else know what else needs to be done at this stage?

I am so excited, so realise this is still early days!

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Congrats to you. When I got my BFP the other week I had to take a urine sample to the dr and they did their own test. I was then given a midwife appointment a few weeks later (it is this Wednesday) and apart from checking you are taking folic acid etc there isn't a lot to do in the first few weeks

I will know more when I have been to midwife so will let you know more then
  • MrsDVMrsDV Posts: 322
    Wow, congratulations mubee!! That's awesome news, hope all goes really well for you. Kx
  • soon2bmrswsoon2bmrsw Posts: 520
    congratulations xx
  • PJFyffePJFyffe Posts: 142
    Congratulations Mubee!xx
  • Congratulations Mubee image xx
  • gerdy78gerdy78 Posts: 315
    Congratulations!!!
  • chick-basschick-bass Posts: 563
    Congrats!!!! I love logging on here and seeing that someone has got a BFB!!!!

God luck xxx
  • Yay yay yay image congratulations x
  • Yay yay yay image congratulations x
  • Congratulations!!!!