Anyone else struggling?

I am almost 24 weeks pregnant and whilst I am not HUGE I certainly feel very pregnant. My tummy goes hard quite a lot and I struggle to sit upright sometimes as it feels like my bump starts from my neck lol.

I can feel baby kicking for most of the day and night and it becomes almost quite uncomfortable. Whilst this is very reassuring and lovely to feel my baby boy kick it hurts quite a bit :0(

Anyone else feel like this, got any tips on how to get more comfortable? I've tried not eating big meals, just small snacks, even they fill me up and make me feel like I've been for an all you can eat buffet image

• MrsH2128MrsH2128 Posts: 566
    Do you have a birthing ball or exercise ball? I was feeling the same as you after eating and ended up on all fours as it was the most comfortable position until I bought the ball. Its so much comfier to sit on and I can use it after the birth too for exercise or soothing baby. try sitting on all fours as it relieves some of the pressure. x
  • JHyamsJHyams Posts: 1,848
    I second the exercise ball. I love it! Also, try going on all fours and doing cat stretches. Antenatal yoga is also good for stretching and relaxing the muscles. As for the painful kicks, being over 38 weeks pregnant, the kicks feel like a big eruption inside my stomach that makes my squirm! Eating small meals frequently throughout the day is a better option because the stomach gets moved up and squished because of the baby. Hope the next 16 weeks goes well for you!
  • MrsRuddersMrsRudders Posts: 2,761
    Thanks ladies will get one, anything to try to feel a bit better! good luck to both of you Jhyams I remember you telling us you were pregnant - anytime now eh! x
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Either exercise ball or a large bean bag as it will mould to your shape. We have a fat boy beanbag anyway and as I progress I will be living on it I imagine
  • MrsRuddersMrsRudders Posts: 2,761
    thanks Cebpickle. I am currently sat on the sofa which is a squigy leather one and the back is quite far back. The top of my stomach as in under my It feels like its in my throat, hard to explain really. I'm not big by any means, in fact I am smaller than I was with my first baby and I never felt like this. I am going to go and get a ball tomorrow they do them in Asda x