Confused about my body!!

Hey girls getting all confused about myself!

I came off my pill in May and AF arrived 30 days later, well now Im waiting for 2nd AF 37 days since last one and still nothing! What do I do now? Keep waiting for AF, if so how long could it not arrive for, months?!?! Chances of being preg is slim I think so wont get my hopes up but then again how log do I give it before testing?!?!?! Ahhhhh its all so confusing!x

• JHyamsJHyams Posts: 1,848
    I'd leave it until af is at least 2 weeks late. But it is a myth that the pill takes a while to leave your body, it gets out of your system straight away. I got pregnant 2 weeks after I stopped taking it. Hope its good news when you do a test x
  • NewMrsDaviesNewMrsDavies Posts: 660
    I didnt take much notice to be honest! It only lasted 4 days but that is normal for me while I was on the pill, I never remember having bad periods before I went on the pill either! Its hard to know what to do! x
  • NewMrsDaviesNewMrsDavies Posts: 660
    JHyams, I took your advise and waited! Today I am 41 days so 11 days late. Anyway been poorly with chest all weekend so went to doc who put me on anti biotics and mentioned being late and asked how long I should wait and she said DONT WAIT DO A TEST! So I got home and did 2! Both blooming BFP's!!!! So glad I listened and didnt test early!!!! xx