Forum home You & Your Baby

Am i pregnant???

I was due my period on Monday 11th June, I still have not come on?

I did however do a test last Monday when i was a week late, This was negitave? ? ?

I have sore boobs, Cant stop weeing n a metally taste in my mouth, I am such a stroppy cow atm.

Do you think i should do another test or could stress & exitment be the reason behind this?

advice would be much appreciated?

Lv Lau:\?

• MrsJooMrsJoo Posts: 2,196
    It definitely sounds like you could be and I think I'm right but you can get false negatives - i.e. they show negative but they're wrong!

do another test!!!! and make sure you come back to tell us!!!

xxx
  • just do another test - and find out - at the end of the day nothing we can say is going to clear the doubt in your mind. I would definatly do a test asap
  • just do another test - and find out - at the end of the day nothing we can say is going to clear the doubt in your mind. I would definatly do a test asap
  • BaxterukBaxteruk Posts: 3,373
    Do another test, i took three before i got a positive with my third son! Some chemists do the test for you, think its the same sort of hcg test as we would do though so might not be worth it. If its still negative then go to the doc, they can do a blood test which will show even more clearly either way. definitely sounds like you are though so fingers crossed XX
  • vckyhrrsvckyhrrs Posts: 11
    hiya i would do a test, you can definitely get a false negative you might have tested to early and sometimes it doesn't show up on the test. i'm 9weeks and 5 days pregnant and i would definitely go and get a test. at the end of the day you know your body better than anyone. let me know, all the best.
  • I dont know what to do? Iam scared of what the result will be.

I think that i will go after work and get another test

I have heard of people being late because of stress, has any 1 else heard this?
  • anniejohnsonanniejohnson Posts: 410
    i have been late due to stress, however your best bet is to pick up another test - ideally two. i've been a bit late a few times & always buy at least two tests. good luck hun.
  • hayleysumnerhayleysumner Posts: 1,296
    Oh yeah - metallic taste, weeing all the time, sore boobs - sounds like there might be a mini gibbon on the way!!! Are you insatiably hungry too? If you were only due on 9 days ago, try one of those first response tests, and take it first thing in the morning if you can.

Its definitley possible that stress can make you late, and around my period I always get sore boobs and wee alot, so I always get my hopes up! But the metallic taste is a giveaway!

Another giveaway (and sorry if this grosses you out!) but have a look at your bits - when you're pregnant they tend to look darker than normal due to increased blood flow to that erm, area! lol image

[Modified by: Princess4theday on June 20, 2007 03:21 PM]
  • Thanks princess for the day.

I think Iam def gonna get a test on my way home from work tonight!

I will let you know tommorow!

ahhhhh how cute does mini gibbon sound? sounds like a little monkey hehehe

• SianWoolawaySianWoolaway Posts: 223
    mrsgibbon, I was 3 weeks late before my tests showed up as positive!! make sure you do it first thing in the morning. If it's still negative and you haven't come on in a week, go to your gp or do another test. Let us know how you get on!

siani x
  • I will do a test with my first wee tommorow,

Will let you know tommorow

x x x
  • sammycuksammycuk Posts: 1,633

your signs sound very promising hun

good luck for when you re test xxx
  • Morning Girls!!!!!!!

Went to the chemist on my way home from work last night! Bought a test (infact got 2). Got home, So heres me trying to pull my trousers down shaking like a leaf, I sit down ready to take a pee n whats there.... Blood!

Typical eh? 11 days late and the day i buy my second test i come on. I had no period pains at all yesterday which is strange as iam normally in agony on the day i come on.

Iam in absolute agony today! wanna snuggle up in bed with my teddy bear! Hate this time of the month, wish i was a fella sometimes!

Iam a little disappionted however this means i can indulge in several bottles of Champas on wedding day & Honey moon. Ima sure it will happen when the time is right.

Lv Laura

• hayleysumnerhayleysumner Posts: 1,296
    You know that ALWAYS happens to me! Its like your body knows! Although usually I've just taken the test and then I'll come on ten minutes later, after I've already wasted it! And they cost a fortune!

Maybe you should try for a honeymoon baby now!
  • Andrew wants to wait a year, allthough i would love a honeymoon baby.

I will just have to wait n c if he changes his mind
  • BaxterukBaxteruk Posts: 3,373
    Or just accidentally change it for him - well you are his wifelet!!!
  • He is so stubborn & already has a daughter with some one else so he doesnt see what the rush is!
  • He is so stubborn & already has a daughter with some one else so he doesnt see what the rush is!