Forum home You & Your Baby

omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyone whos read my posts about having ivf for my daughter will now i was gonna start ivf again in sept

well I BEEN FEELING FUNNY FOR A WHILE NOW AND NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT DOING A TEST AS I WAS TOLD ID NEVER CONCIEVE NATURALLY WELL IVE JUST DONE A TEST AND GOT BFP!!!!!!!! i AN SO EMOTIONAL i CANT SPEAK i NEVER THOUHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN i DONT EVEN NOW HOW FAR GONE i AM CAUSE i DONT HAVE PERIODS WELL i HAVE HAD TWO UNEXPECTED PERIODS IN 4 YEARS ONE WAS A WHILE AGO BUT i HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT WAS MABE 4 MONTHS AGO OR SOMETHING i CANT SPEAK

GEM

• DaisyGirlxDaisyGirlx Posts: 437
    How fantastic!!! I can't even imagine how wonderful you must feel. Many, many congratulations, I'm so pleased for you!!

• EmmA1981ukEmmA1981uk Posts: 1,065
    congratulations thats fantastic bet you and h2b are over the moon so lovely to hear such good news xx
  • Emma_GiffordEmma_Gifford Posts: 1,589
    That is brilliant news - congratuflippinlations!!

xxx
  • lalapinkuklalapinkuk Posts: 725
    ah congrats hunny, fantastic, you had me emotional as well hun I had tears welling up reading this, you will be a wonderful mummy GREAT NEWS xxxx
  • Congratulations Gem.

I'm really pleased for you both. You both must be thrilled.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Danielle
  • SianWoolawaySianWoolaway Posts: 223
    That is amazing news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

xxxx
  • joannabooth84joannabooth84 Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations!! So pleased for you!! x
  • wow congratuations hun, so pleased for you x
  • So lovely to hear to such good news! Enjoy every moment and Congratulations!!
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    Congratulations, what a great news Gem!

xxx
  • jomarch50jomarch50 Posts: 630
    Congratulations - that's wonderful news!! It happened to a close friend of mine too - she was 19 weeks pregnant when she realised!!

Jo

• BaxterukBaxteruk Posts: 3,373
    Oh fantastic, many many congratulations. I know so many people who have had ivf for their first baby and then fallen naturally for second and subsequent, must have kinda kickstarted it!!!! Youre probably mega fertile now so had better watch out next time - he he
  • sammycuksammycuk Posts: 1,633

huge fat congratulations hun im so happy for you image
  • -kia--kia- Posts: 745
    Congratulations image
  • CA1312CA1312 Posts: 384
    Congratulations!
  • Fantastic news!! Let us know how far gone you are when you have your scan!!!