Coming of the pill pains....worried about conceiving.....

Hi All

We got married on 13th August and I have been broody for a long time. I am 31 (32 in April) and my hubby is 30 soon.

I have always had an irregular cycle so am worried about taking a long time to conceive.

I have stopped taking the pill (i was on the mini pill due to a blood clotting disorder i have), it has only been two weeks so i know it's early days but no signs of the monthly cylce yet.

I am however having very painful breasts, very tender to touch etc. Has anyone else experienced this at all?

look forward to your advice and support xx

• picklepickpicklepick Posts: 1,141
    I usually get tender breasts just before my period arrives, perhaps 3 or 4 days prior. How long have they felt this way?
  • Hi Picklepick

Thanks for replying. I have probably had this for about 4 to 5 days, have never had it before but then been on the mini pill you don't take a break to have a period you just keep taking it and never have periods....

• picklepickpicklepick Posts: 1,141
    Your hormones will be all over the place after coming off the pill and it could mean that your period is coming then.

If no period in a couple of weeks I might be inclined to take a PG test just in case!
  • Hi again

I don't think i could be pregnant already as we have been using condoms, sorry if too much information.

But you may be right, maybe its a period on the way.

I was on the pill for 14 years so worried it will have really upset my hormones!