Forum home You & Your Baby

How soon can you test to find out if your pregnant?

I have another 7 long days to wait till my next period is due!

I have had no real symptoms apart from being tired and having sore breasts but I get that every month. Also i was just wondering if any of you are having twins? We have twins in both sides of our families including my dad and H2b nan! we have been told we have about a 60% chance of having them.

God knows how we will cope if we do! image

[Modified by: steph22 on 22 June 2007 11:40:35 ]

• daniellepiledaniellepile Posts: 150
    Hello,

When I bought my test it said you can test 4 day before you are due but the results are not as accurate....

As for twins my hubby wants twins I'm not so sure would be hard work but they do look cute when you see them, I guess as long as it's/they are healthy it doesn't matter! ;\)

Wishing you all the look in the world for the test I know how nerve wracking it is!

Good luck and let us know how you get on?

• blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    Good question! I'm not due on until the 1st and I am getting very impatient waiting. I know its best to wait until you are a couple of days late but it feels like such a long time! Good luck and cross your fingers for me xxx
  • craftycharlicraftycharli Posts: 3,175
    It depends what test you buy some you can test early with but you are more likely to get an accurate result if you wait till at least the day you are due on!