Boys names???

Hi everyone

I have just made out a list of girls and boys names. My girls list is massive - my boys list is a poor effort even if i do say so myself!

Its early days yet but me and hubby were sat talking about names last night which is what prompted me to do this. Does anyone have any ideas for boys names on their list/ideas of names of boys they have or know?

Thank you image

xx

• NowMrsMNowMrsM Posts: 536
    Our little boy is Noah Benjamin... Is the only boys name we could agree on!

I also liked Alex (which hubs said he preferred as a girls name) and Max (which sounds like a cartoon character with our surname!)

Nearly our whole NCT group were boys and we've got a Luke, a Thomas, an Oliver, a Rory and a Rufus.

Xx
  • KLC27KLC27 Posts: 580
    hi, with my little boy I knew straight away if he was a boy he was going to be called kai..he is now 2 and a half and we are expecting another in May...this time I only have a girls name and thats Callie...cant think of a boys name to match Kai!! x
  • Not that we're TTC yet (!) but our boys names are Finlay, Flynn or Lucas. Unfortunately all the more 'unusual' names that I have loved my whole life are becoming popular now, damn it ! image
  • JoeyClareJoeyClare Posts: 2,737
    We're nowhere near TTC. Still 10 months till the wedding! We have decided on a boys name though. It would be Max Dillon. Max because of a cousin of H2B who sadly died and it's always been important to H2B that he would call a son Max if he had one and Dillon because H2B is Welsh and I quite like the name.

I don't like many boys names, but girls names... I could think of forever!
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    There is a huge thread on boys names that has been floating around, it can't be that hard to find on here.

I logged on the name thing on the bounty site and went through every name and just jotted down the ones I liked both girls and boys and then hubby edited
  • Hiya

My husband and I are exactly the same, there's hardly any boys names we can agree on! In fact there's only one, so if our bubba turns out to be a boy, he'll be called Thomas ??????? we've gone for Paul Stephen as middle names as they are our fathers names!

Our list of girls names is alot longer ???????

• I have a little boy Tiylor James, it was the only name that we could agree on image don't know what we're going to do when we have another baby as sure as hell it'll be a boy lol!! xx
  • we had Jack George if ours had been a boy but we had a little girl

Dawn x
  • Boys names we love are Theo, rupert, James and gene
  • I also had a huge list of girls names and the only boys names both me and oh loved is what we named our son

Harrison xxxxx