free baby packs / coupons

Hi,

So, as im stingy, Im trying to get as many baby packs/cupons as possible.

So far i'v got/registered for:

*bounty

*sainsburys

*mothercare

*emmas Diary

*huggies

*pampers

Are there any others? I thought this would be helpful for all of us. image

Sarah

• NowMrsMNowMrsM Posts: 536
    Cow and gate (you get a very cute bean bag cow and they send you lots of weaning info!) and Aptamil (can't remember what they sent us)... I think it was Hipp gave us this calendar that you stuck milestone stickers on...(must find that as thought it was brill!)....

The food/milk people can't send you money off first formula but will give you coupons later for money off baby food and recipes.

• mrsleggomrsleggo Posts: 807
    Aptamil send you a free polar bear

Hipp send you freebies

Cow and gate send you coupons and other bits and bobs

Sma send you coupons and a free muslin

Organix send you freebies and coupons

Boots give you a free nappy bag

tesco gives you coupons

Ellas kitchen sent a lunch bag and coupons

There is probably more but I cant remember them all, all the baby food brands are contactable and have clubs that send freebies at weaning time (spoons and sachets etc)

Dawn x
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    I didn't get a bag from Boots

I love my Cow and Gate Cow will have to sign up for the others

Mothercare give some vouchers

Babies R us likewise vouchers

Avent through Emma's diary - have said will send a free gift, but as only signed up yesterday don't know what it is

Think Tesco do through advantage points
    Spent all night signing up to clubs now, Heinz is another one
  • m0nkeym00m0nkeym00 Posts: 841
    Awww thanks girls, I'm going to sign up to them all when I eventually drag myself out of bed!
    Cebpickle, you sign up to the Boots baby club and they send you a voucher, then you go instore and collect your bag. Most new mums have them, they are black and silver, not the nicest bag but they are free.

Dawn x
    Thanks Dawn

I signed up to the parenting club about 6 weeks ago and haven't had anything from them, checked my account last night and it said I was signed up but I re-submitted it just in case.

Tesco said vouchers

Any free bag helps, even if use it as back up

Claire
    Go in store and complain Claire, they might just let you have one there and then if you kick up a stink. I think they have forms you can fill in instore too to join the babyclub. In fact I'm sure they have cos I got chased round the shop by a young lad when I was expecting cos he saw my bump and thought "Babyclub"

Dawn x
    I will give them a couple of weeks now reapplied and then if don't hear I will complain then, thanks
  • m0nkeym00m0nkeym00 Posts: 841
    Hi ,

Iv applied to those above, as well as Asda (free huggies newborn starter kit incl. baby wipes nappies and a hat, plus £5 worth of vouchers), Sainsburys also do a huggies starter kit but i think thats baby wipes and a travel changing mat.

I applied to nestle baby (not sure what I'll get)

Tommee Tippee for 20% off online.

Philips Avent (again not quite sure what you get).

Bit gutted, the other day my dogs decided to destroy both bounty packs image whilst I was up stairs. out of all the things in the living room they chose the bounty packs. Im most gutted about the mini sudocrem pot! They don't normally do this, and there was food in my work bag too so you'd think they'd have gone for that.
    Oh no, that isn't good, the mini sudocrem pot is so cute. I have a box that I am putting those freebies in now so that all magazines etc go into one bounty pack, so both bounty packs and the Emma's diary stuff in there together.

Will have to do Asda too. I keep entering competitions like mad on the Bounty website!! Also have gone for the expression to buy the hospital bag on the sale site today, would not spend £50 on it but for £29.99 looks quite good. And I like the bag, will see tomorrow if I get it.
    I entered all the competitions on one of the websites and actually won something when I was expecting. A gift pack of 6 bottles of palmers cocoa butter creams. Came in handy for massaging into my bump, it also had baby bottom butter in which is really good. And I never win competitions!!!

Dawn x
    My cousin said you get free bottle from Avent

I have started to get some of the bits through now, got my polar bear from Aptimal and the Hipps diary for babies first year. Sainsbury's have emailed to say my huggies pack is now available.

Boots have been emailing me about the parenting club since reapplying so fingers crossed I get their pack. Didn't get the hospital bag on the like to buy.
    Bouncing the thread up for info

Sainsburys was changing mat, pack of wipes and pack of 27 huggies

Asda pack of nappies and wipes from huggies

Avent was a bottle
  • MrsDunksMrsDunks Posts: 1,027
    Thanks cebpickle! X
  • tonixxx1tonixxx1 Posts: 339
    i got nothing from asda or sainsburys!! and i didnt get the cow from cowandgate image

ive had vouchers through from boots and tesco and thats about it xx
  • Roo1983Roo1983 Posts: 416
    I'e signed up for a few of these now and it looks like some hav done away with the freebies, you get a money off coupon or a free baby pack if you buy nappies (think that one was Sainsbury's?). Still better than nothing though and if I find anything else I'll add it here image xx
    The Asda and Sainsbury's ones sent vouchers, it was a link via email for a voucher for Asda that was for a huggies newborn kit and Sainsburys was a voucher that came through the nectar card that you then got a pack if bought nappies. It was after a few weeks, again got an email to say it was there. The pampers pack came later on.

They do then send you info on later offers etc though as well.
  • ditzidancerditzidancer Posts: 1,145
    brilliant thanks ladies - i've had a very busy morningimage

Don't forget in your first bounty magazine there is a coupon at the front for a free pack of huggies from Tesco. And yes seems that the sainsburys one is if you buy a pack of huggies first.

Couple of others ...

http://www.silderm.com/Free_Sample.aspx - stretch mark cream/oil sample

https://www.elc.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-ELCENGB-Site/default/BBC-Show - early learning centre

http://www.borngifted.co.uk/baby-gifts/showresource/~dataResourceId=Free-Baby-Stuff - list of free samples/coupons
    ooo by the way i had trouble printing off the voucher from asda, so i rang them and they are going to post it out to me image
  • MrsQM2MrsQM2 Posts: 3,723
    Well that was a productive lunch hour!! Just hope the postman isn't too bothered when he's bringing me all my vouchers etc!!

Me too ditzi - what number did you ring? was it 0800 9526060 - I could only speak to someone about on line deliveries on that line!

Thanks ladies for your helpful information as ever!!

xx
    It was the general customer service - 0800 952 0101, they were lovely too image Xxx
  • MrsQM2MrsQM2 Posts: 3,723
    Yay! My voucher was waiting for me upon return from hols on Saturday, and as the asda baby event was still on, I got the starter pack for £3, and £2 for another couple of bottles of Johnsons for baby!

Thanks ditzi!! Your a star!!

xx
    i think now baby is here I now need to log into all of these sites and enter her details!!