I want another baby!

Hello

I don't really know why I am posting this, I just feel the need to.

My son is only 6 months old (next week) but I desperately want another baby. Thing is, I don't know how well I would cope with 2.

I have always said I want 2, with about 2 years between them (3 years max.) and at least they would both be toddlers by the wedding, which would make things easier. But, I just have mixed feelings. Baby Jay is a handful. He is the whingiest baby I've ever known (Mum says he is getting me back for what I put her through as apparently I was the same) and I keep thinking that we wouldn't be able to have a honeymoon if we had 2, but then I feel guilty for being "selfish".

H2b is happy with whatever I want. He would like another one, and isn't really bothered when, but would understand if I didn't want anymore. This makes it more difficult for me, as I feel I have to make a decision on my own.

Anyway, sorry for posting this on here, I just felt like I needed to talk to someone, and now I have :\)

Lu xx

• vixiebukvixiebuk Posts: 268
    Hi ya. Im in the same kind of situation as you, although my 'baby' is going to be 4 in September. I really, really want another baby and h2b would like one to although he is also happy to wait. Im 24 and h2b is 30, we live with his mum at the momment and we are saving money.

I would like to go to uni next year to train to be a nurse then we can save lots of money and buy our own house in about 5 years but on the other hand we could stay where we are or rent and have another baby then I could go to uni the year after.

Sorry for long rant, like you I just need to get it off my chest. I guess at the end of the day you can only do what you think is right for you and your family. x