Gym balls - what to do?!

Hi ladies!

Its Saturday night, I've git my gym ball, raspberry leaf tea and a programme about girl bands on the tv. (oh how I know how to live!! image )

Aside from bouncing up and down to the spice girls and the supremes, is there any particular stuff I should be doing to encourage bubs to move from it's current breech position?

• EllieKate83EllieKate83 Posts: 1,431
    Hi

A couple of things you could try are sitting tall on it & rotating your hips clockwise, leaning on it with your chest & elbows & rotating hips clockwise (both of these are good for early labour too as they help you dilate). Any hip rocking is good actually.

Don't panic about the baby being breech yet though. Mine seems to always be transverse but midwife said she's not worried until 34 weeks so fingers crossed both of us will be fine xxx
  • MrsH2128MrsH2128 Posts: 566
    Along with what Ellie Kate suggests could you also get on all fours to encourage baby to move and just push back and forth, side-to-side? I remember reading that this position helps to get baby move.
  • MrsQM2MrsQM2 Posts: 3,723
    Thanks ladies, I'm quite good at rotating around on it without falling off - my sense of balance is appalling, but I think this is helping!!

Hubby also finds the ball useful as a footrest!!