TMI warning...sorry!

Hello all, like the title says, might be a bit tmi..

Anyway, today and yesterday I had discharge which i've never seen before (or noticed?) It's completely clear but like jelly, little tiny balls of see-through jelly. I think the best way to describe it is, it looks like the glue you get on the back of your new debit card when you get it in the post when you roll it up off the paper (i hope someone knows what i mean by that!! image )

And it also feels like floods going on down there all day, at some points it actually felt like i was on my period it was that heavy, but it's definitely just white discharge.

Is this just a cervical mucus phase in the cycle or can it mean something else??

Thanks in advance for any advice xxxxx

• Id say ur near to ovulation if u havent already x
  • picklepickpicklepick Posts: 1,141
    Yup, sounds like fertile mucus to me. Get BD'ing!
  • MAGICMERLINMAGICMERLIN Posts: 200
    yeah I would agree, CM near ovulation

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    They describe the CM as being like egg white, so sounds like it is a pre-cursor to ovulation so start BDing every day
  • HazzzerrHazzzerr Posts: 323
    I did think it was probably fertile mucus, I guess a reason I haven't seen it before is because this is my first 'real' cycle since having the implant removed in January after 4 years so I've probably not had fertile mucus produced during that time maybe?

Thanks for your replies image
  • m0nkeym00m0nkeym00 Posts: 841
    Get bonking girl!!! image As the others said, defo sounds like ovulation cm.