Forum home You & Your Baby

Team TTC (Part 4)

Last Updated 25/04/12

CYCLE STAGE NOT KNOWN:

AnneAnne1 (Anne) - Berrykiss2011 - Brooke371 - Cupcake1986 - GiddyDuck - HJG2011 - Kitt27 - LouLou984 - m3ech (Michelle) - MrsBnow (Anne) - NikNik5 - PrincessEmmaG - purpletulip - RedRose79 - Twinkles32 - vc_fairy - Clarabel1983 - blenkiboo - PinkStaPrincess - ttcbristol

AWAITING OVULATION

katyh1982 (Katy) - CD1

MrsRollinson2b - CD1

MrsW-H (Hollie) - CD5

future_mrs_dale - CD6

Lexiuk1 (Lexi) - CD7

Marbs11 - CD7

july2011brideabi (Abi) - CD9

Amberlinnie (Amber) - CD9

FlowerOct10 - CD11

Hayleymarie6 - CD42

Chezza2005 (Cherry) - CD14 (1st cycle of Clomid)

MrsLewistobe (Becki) - CD14

Nainai3007 - CD15

19thAugust2011Bride - CD17

dizzy_dawn25 (Dawn) - CD18

MrsSleesgirl (Kelly) - CD22

WifeyWantsABaby - CD25

Tgoslan - CD28

Dudders - CD29

NowMrsJones2011 (JJ) - CD31

julie27uk - CD32

Ele09 (Ele) - CD43

MrsStarla - CD46

jennacx - CD52

Hazzzerr - CD65

MrsCNW - CD85

jarkmess - CD129

TWO WEEK WAITERS

luce1985 - CD13 - 1DPO

MrsMac-F (Laura) - CD16 - 5DPO

MrsHall2b - CD27 - 6DPO

lilymouwilliams - CD29 - 14DPO

mubee - CD32 - 12DPO

do0obie_x (Sara) - CD38 - 20DPO

LadyLoveLondon - CD65 - 16DPO

GRADUATES - AKA BFP HALL OF FAME!!!

MrsKW2011 (Katie) - Fairy_DMT - Flossy17 - hayleyr2751 (Hayley) - Roo1983 (Rhona) - 2010MrsR - kerriganchan (Kerry) - mb2be - bungle1986 - NYC_Bride2B - MrsC81 (Anna) - mrsloulabelle - Sarahbabeous - Jennabug11 (Jen) - Arubababy82 - marriedatlast2010 (Suzanne) - lf4ct (Luisa) - mol1977 (Heather) - Snowflake0611 - MrsGiles -

waited82 - Charlottehague (Charlotte) - NM2012 - Picklepick (Laura)

NEWEST GRADUATE(S)

NewMrsWade (Sammie) - 13/04/2012

Lullabelle83 (Emma) - 01/04/2012

soontobemrspod (Sam) - 20/03/12

Go Team!

Previous threads can be found here:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/community/forums/thread/1546257

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/community/forums/thread/1564413

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/community/forums/thread/1580106

• do0obie_xdo0obie_x Posts: 833
    Useful Abbreviations:

TTC - Trying to Conceive

BD - Baby dance (sex)

DTD - Do the deed (sex)

CD - Cycle Day (First day of your period is day 1)

AF - Aunty Flo (Your period, also know as the Witch!)

OV - Ovulation

OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit

DPO - Days Past Ovulation

BFP - Big Fat Positive (A positive pregnancy test result)

BFN - Big Fat Negative

SS - Symptom Spotting

CM - Cervical Mucus

EWCM - Egg-White Cervical Mucus (Most fertile type)

POAS - Pee on a Stick (Pregnancy test)

IC - Internet Cheapie

CBFM - ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

FF - Fertility Friend (An online fertility monitor)
  • MrsMac-FMrsMac-F Posts: 959
    Hi doobie, could you change me to CD14 7dpo as going by last last few cycles I'm pretty sure I OV'd last Thursday, thanks.
  • Thanks doobie!

How was Thailand...bet you're notglad to be back!x
    Thailand was amazing thank you, am happy to be home though... miss routine lol!xxx
  • mrspodmrspod Posts: 219
    well think thats me on the wait now, ov stick showed very faint line sunday, same monday, strong line tuesday slightly weaker line wednesday and very faint today, due to work commitments only able to bd, sunday and wednesday, so guessing i ovulated tuesday night, felt twinges around midnight tues/wed, so we shall see. month 4 of trying for us now!

hope everyone else is hanging on in there, lots of us in the 2ww i think at the min.
  • MrsLewisMrsLewis Posts: 144
    Think I'm back to cd1, Af not due till Sunday but I think it's too late to be implantation image grrr really thought this was the month as had different symptoms than I've had before. Still got lower back ache which I was hoping was a sign but must be something else x
  • blenkibooblenkiboo Posts: 761
    Hi All, glad you had a good time Sara, hopefully the honeymoon relaxtion will bring you luck!!

I tested this morning, even though I knew had about 1% chance of conceiving this month - as expected BFN. Am starting to relax about it a bit more to be honest. Will be month 8 for us this time. It obviously isnt going to be as easy for us as other people (which has got me down this month due to friends announcements etc). But there isnt anything I can do about it yet, so just going to try to relax and have fun and see what happens this cycle xx
  • floweroct10floweroct10 Posts: 767
    Glad you had a good time Sara!

Argh CD64!!! This is so annoying - should I just keep sitting and wait it out? Or should i see doc? I know they can't do anything until a year of trying but it's coming up to 6 months now and don't know if cycle should be this long and if they're more likely to do something before a year if cycles are this long? Anyone have any idea?

I keep hoping that I might be pg but every week or so I do a test and just get disappointed image
  • DuddersDudders Posts: 1,659 New bride
    Thanks for setting up the new thread Doobie - hope you had a fab time in Thailand. image

Flower - I'm a couple of days ahead of you on cd66 so def feel your pain. We've been trying for seven months and gp is giving us Clomid after bloods and SA, but I think the fact that I'm 35 already has quite a bit to do with it. I'm only on my fourth cycle in that time! Gp says 'normal' is between 21 and 42 days. I saw him a couple of weeks ago and was told he wouldn't let my cycle go over 3 months, but again I'm not sure if that's because of my age and being able to start Clomid? I've booked an appt for next week to get something to bring on my af, which from what I've read takes about 2 weeks, which means that the 3 month cycle will have been a complete waste image So, I'd say go and see your doc - the worst that's going to happen is they tell you to come back in a few months, but you never know, they might start doing something more proactive.

Congrats to the bfps.

Baby dust xxx
  • waited82waited82 Posts: 399
    Well af lasted all of a few hours yesterday so godknows whats happening! think its too late to be inplantation and took test today but bfn so no idea whats happen! will see what tomorrow holds
  • katyh1982katyh1982 Posts: 505
    I have a bit of a quandry ladies- We are going to India in April- If I was pg when we go i would be 5 1/2 Weeks.

Origionaly we were going to take a break this month but would it be so bad to keep trying? What would you guys do?

I don't need any jabs or malarial tablets or anything. My main worry is if it ends up being an extopic and I'm on a 9 hour flight, however I am aware that I take much bigger risks driving to work each day? What do you all think I value your opinions- Honest!
  • DuddersDudders Posts: 1,659 New bride
    Hi Katy,

I wouldn't necessarily stop trying, but I wouldn't be planning to go whilst pg! I personally don't think it's ideal to be going on any flight in early pregnancy, but we are now thinking about going to Cyprus in late may. The chances are slim that I'll be pg at that stage, but we're not in a position to be putting ttc on hold. And there's quite a difference both in flight times and the country between India and Cyprus! I'm being no help whatsoever am I image if I had regular cycles and was planning to go to India, I would probably hold off until next month ... And then kick myself for wasting a month when I probably wouldn't have got pg anyway! In my circumstances, no I wouldn't stop trying, but my cycles have been up to 3 months!

Waited - all my afs since coming off the pill have been really light (all 3 of them image ) and the doc didn't suggest it might be a major problem when I told him. I'm not convinced as they were really heavy before the pill, but hey, I'm not the medical practitioner!

Bl00dy he'll, I've been no help to anyone this morning - I've just rambled on haven't I image

Baby dust xx
    Thanks dudders. I though af had got back to normal after mc but know not too sure! It was really light spotting just on wiping and only literallg for a few hours! not due af till tomorrow so will see what happens today and tomorrow. How long after conceiving can u get an implantation bleed? Im about 12/13 dpo i think so think its too late. really don't think it was that but im trying to hold onto any hope until i see a proper af whilst trying to be realistic!

Katy its up to you really as to wether u would be happy to take the risks in flying. Having had 1 mc i don't think i could take the chance of it happening again whilst abroad and ruining a holiday u have looked forward to but then i wouldn't want to stop trying either! sorry im no help!
  • MrsKW2011MrsKW2011 Posts: 1,592
    Hey ladies, just popping in to say hello.

Dudders, sorry to hear your still having problems with AF - hope the doc's sort it out for you soon x

Waited, not everyone experiences implantation bleed, however some people still get it even after a +ve pregnancy test so you never know! As im sure your aware, the bleeding is all down to baby nestling in, so the bleeding can last up until baby has finished attaching properly - which happens at different rates for everyone - so dont count yourself out too soon (they do say your more likely to catch straight after a MC because the hormones are already there) but I also dont want to give you false hope and make you feel worse if AF shows x

Katy, there is no medical reason why you cant fly (or take long haul flights) whilst your in early pregnancy - but they do advise against it but that is just because morning sickness could be made worse by flying, and the fact that there is the chance for MC's/eptopic pregnancies etc and would you want to be away from home if something happened?

- I personally wouldnt stop trying in the sense of going back on the pill or anything, I would just be careful.

However you have to way up the pro's and con's as its a very personal choice - Best of luck with whatever you decide x

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well? xxx
  • Roo1983Roo1983 Posts: 416
    I got a small implantation bleed the day after I got my positive test, would have thought it was the start of af otherwise as it was around 14 dpo. It was a tiny amount only when I wiped and happened twice in one evening, so I guess you never know! x
  • blenkibooblenkiboo Posts: 761
    I am back to CD 1 today. Yet again, wish me luck for next month.

Well ive just done anther test and i think i can see a very faint second line! not getting my hopes up as i could be seeing things. Don't know why i did it now as ive been drinking loads of water so should have waited till the morning! ive only got a clear blus left so think im gonna have to wait a few days before using it to get a definate answer! keeping everything crossed though that its not my eyes playing tricks coz i want it so much. Im also getting af type pains this morning so we shall see!

Everyone keep evrrything crossed for me!
  • hayleyr2751hayleyr2751 Posts: 455
    fingers crossed for you waited x
    Finger crossed for you waited, I've changed you back for now to a 2 week waiter x x
  • MrsMac-FMrsMac-F Posts: 959
    Fingers crossed Waited!!!

Nothing to report from me, still in my 2ww and not feeling positive image We have got a GP appointment next week to discuss the results of my husbands SA and to see where we go from here.
  • jennacxjennacx Posts: 117
    Hello Girls,

Well after lots of discussion, my partner and I have decided to start trying for baby number 2. I am currently on cd5, cycles are quite irregular but tend to be around 39-42 days. Could you please add me to the list. Fingers crossed Waited!

xxx
  • mubeemubee Posts: 1,039
    Doobie, welcome back

Please can you change me to CD12 and waiting OV.

Thanks!

Well i couldn't wait and did the clear blue when i got home and. .......... BFP 1-2 weeks! i am so happy but so scared because of the miscarriage! not gonna book dr's appt for a few weeks as mc at 6 weeks so wanna get past that first as don't wanna be getting a mw appt in post after i have mc!

Im just praying that this one sticks as i can go through another mc!
  • Congratulations waited, wishing you a happy and healthy 9months xx
  • katyh1982katyh1982 Posts: 505
    Whoo congrats!
  • floweroct10floweroct10 Posts: 767
    Congrats waited!

Thanks dudders, i might make an appointment at the docs then it can't do any harm. I just don't want them to think I'm wasting their time but would be good to get some reassurance or something!

Baby dust girls xxx
    Woooo congrats waited. This has been a good couple of weeks for BFPs! Let's keep them coming girls. Xx
  • NM2012NM2012 Posts: 152
    Congratulations waited! I hope all goes well for you image
  • Wow congratulations waited...another November baby come and join the November thread please!!x
    Thanks guys. So happy but also very scared due to last time! hoping this is a sticky bean and im.not unlucky enough to suffer 2 mc in a row