Purflo sleepsacs? Or which sleeping bags

Hi

Have any of you used these? They are discounted in Mothercare at the moment so wondered if anyone had used them

If not which sleeping bags have you used? And which do you get on best with the Gro bags, mothercare's ones any other shops, have any of you used the ones from Dunelm.

• waited82waited82 Posts: 399
    Hi

i have used mainly grobags with my lo. U can get them cheap in tk max. They are last seasons designs but i don't mind. Have used mothercares ones and they are just as good and same price as the grobags in tk max. When lo was born someone brought her one from toys r us which was nice and another from pumpkin patch which again was fine aswell. Sorry im no help but the different ones we've used have all been of good quality
  • waited82waited82 Posts: 399
    H

Forgot to say that i would invest in a travel one as they are so handy when out in the evening! i get mine from grobag but im sure other makes do them
  • HRoper2bHRoper2b Posts: 563
    We had 0-6 month ones from asda and they have been great. We are still using them at 9.5 months altho they are now starting to look a bit sorry for themselves as they have been washed and used so much!

I have a 6-12 month gro bag which we are waiting to use, but last time we tried sams head still went thru the hole! (he has a very small head!)

If you have a TK Maxx near you they sell a variety of makes quite cheaply!

Hx
  • MrsH2128MrsH2128 Posts: 566
    I have tried asda which we were quite happy with (0-6) and also mamas and papas which I also like and I got them discounted from the factory outlet. We have been using marks and spencers 6-12m as we got them discounted quite heavily and they are fab. They feel thicker than the asda ones although they are the same tog (2.5). I've not tried grobags so can't comment on them.
  • mrsleggomrsleggo Posts: 807
    We started with a grobag and then we got one from Designer Kidz (DKZ) for a third of the price and it was just as good. The ones we use now are off ebay and equally as good but our daughter has learnt how to unzip them so escapes during the night. I looked into the purflo ones and they looked good because they had sleeves.

Dawn x
  • MiaLeaceyMiaLeacey Posts: 1,184
    We've got 2 from Mamas and Pappas, one from Next, one from TKMaxx, one from Sainsburys and one from Peacocks. I've been happy with all of ours, although the Next one has been a bit thinner than the others. The only criticism of them I have had is that they are short! LO has outgrown all but the 12-18 month size (and he's 4 months!) I did hear from a friend today though that the Grobag ones are longer!
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Some of the grobag ones were really long Mia so you may be ok with those, I am still waiting for Caitlin to get to minimum weight so far still at 6 weeks old as know for the gro bags need to be 8lb 8