EDD is here and I'm bored and.....

....still pregnant image

Not sure how I am going to cope if I go further than the weekend, I'm struggling to find things to fill the days now! Come on baby get moving!

What did you all do to keep your mind off the fact that EDD has come and no baby?

• mrsleggomrsleggo Posts: 807
    I didn't get to my EDD, I had a stretch and sweep at 39+3 and my lo arrived at 39+6.

Fingers crossed your lo makes an appearance sooner rather than later. Exciting times ahead!!!

Dawn x
  • kerriganchankerriganchan Posts: 1,019
    I'm only 18 weeks gone with my first but just wanted to wish you the best of luck and hope LO makes an appearance soon! image xXx
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    It might sound daft but get as much rest as possible and pamper yourself, get hair cut if needed etc as it is tricky to get i first few weeks. If you like reading read books hope baby arrives soon
  • MiaLeaceyMiaLeacey Posts: 1,184
    Sleep! Get as much as you can. I didn't get too fed up as I had LO at 40+2 so hopefully won't be too much longer. Good luck and be sure to come back and tell us how you got on image xx
  • lily12uklily12uk Posts: 99
    I agree sleep,I hadn't finished work when my son came along, I'd got 10days maternity and had loads planned but didn't get anything done! Something I really wanted to do but didn't have a chance was fill my freezer with homemade food, those first couple of weeks is when you need to be eating properly and you just don't have the tine or energy!!

Hope baby comes soon xx
  • MAGICMERLINMAGICMERLIN Posts: 200
    Hey well partial good news, saw mw yesterday and I am 2cm and fully effaced already so things must have been happening over last few weeks image She did me a sweep s am hoping that it works, she said I had a good chance as the cervix was already doing it's thing so we will see! x