My first scan

Had it yesterday at 11weeks +4 and wow it was totally amazing to see this wriggly little identifiable bubba! Totally incredible!

My pic is on the gallery section if you want to see take a look!

I could gush much more but trying not to bore you all!

• Lou_1986Lou_1986 Posts: 1,584
    oohhh going to have a look now, bet your beaming image
  • craftycharlicraftycharli Posts: 3,175
    yep sure am Lou!
    booo hoooo i cant see any pics image will try again later xx
  • RhianukRhianuk Posts: 659
    Congratulations! I had mine on Monday of this week (when I was 12 weeks), and I was absolutely amazed at how much we could make out from the scan! Fingers and toes and everything. It was such a fantastic experience. I am even more excited about the pregnancy now, and my husband is just in awe. The baby moved around so much, and then simply went to sleep! You gush as much as you like!!
  • -kia--kia- Posts: 745
    The first scan is awesome isn't it! Amazing how much detail you can see..

Mine was almost 2 weeks ago, and once the scan guy had managed to wake baby up, h2b got a great dancing baby show..sadly I didn't see as much as I couldn't see the screen from lying down while the guy was checking out baby!
  • DeborahtDeboraht Posts: 2,882
    I have taken a look and its amazing!

Hope you continue to feel well and cant wait to hear more about it all. :\)
  • jomarch50jomarch50 Posts: 630
    I love your picture MummyCC - the first scan is really magical isn't it. I just wish H2B could have been there for mine but it simply wasn't possible as we were 6000 miles apart on different continents.

I admit to shedding a tear at my first scan and my mum was overwhelmed - go on, gush as much as you want about this and the next scan (you know you want to :lolimage.

Jo

• i really want to se your picture how do i look at the gallery cant work it out although in my search i finally found where the blogs are lol congrats by the way i cant wait for my scan 2 weeks to go you must be over the moon keep gushing i love reading xx
    click on chat at the top then on the left hand side click on gallery and it ill be there image

going to have another look and see if i can see them this time xx
    nnoooooooo i still cant see it image can you send it to me mrscc?? lol i love scan pics