Forum home You & Your Baby

Awwwwwwwwww moment of the day!

Noah woke up this morning and was having a little chat to his teddies, which he does every morning for a few mins before we go in to him....( he's nearly 15 months now)

And when I went in he was giving his teddy a great big cuddle... Then when he saw me gave me another teddy to cuddle and sat back down to cuddle his..... awwwwww made me melt!

Sorry had to share in obsessive mummy way image

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    That is really gorgeous
  • ditzidancerditzidancer Posts: 1,145
    Nawwwww what a cutie!! Xxx
  • Ahh, that's lovely, can't wait till I get to experience such moments myself!
  • MiaLeaceyMiaLeacey Posts: 1,184
  • mrsleggomrsleggo Posts: 807
    its lovely when that happens...we give my daughter (age 2) good night kisses every night and we have to give all her teddies one too (not just one teddy but about 10) drives us mental but she is too cute to resist

Dawn x
  • NowMrsMNowMrsM Posts: 536
    Thanks ladies!

He's now walking round with a mixing bowl on his head.... And get a massive grump if I take it off so on its staying as I've not got the energy!

The joys image x
  • mrsleggomrsleggo Posts: 807
    Hope it doesn't get stuck!!!

Dawn x
  • MrsKW2011MrsKW2011 Posts: 1,592
    NowMrsM - have you read him Little Bear goes to the moon?

(little bear puts a colander {or something similar} on his head and pretends hes an astronaut) - was one of my fav's when I was little LoL xxx
  • beesbees Posts: 835
    Quoted:
    NowMrsM - have you read him Little Bear goes to the moon? (little bear puts a colander {or something similar} on his head and pretends hes an astronaut) - was one of my fav's when I was little LoL xxx

Aww you mean 'whatever next?' Thats one of my classes fave books.

My friend sent me a video of my godson today. He's 2 and can talk but prefers to point and make noises.

Video was of him sitting on the floor making noises and pointing and my friend saying to him

"I dont know what you want, tell me, use your words"

She must have repeated this 4 or 5 times until William finall shouted "No!" and went back to pointing and making noises. image