Forum home You & Your Baby

Baby Activity centres

Hi all, 

Just wondered if anyone has any recomendations? I have looked at Fisher price Jumperoo & Leapfrog learn & groove - both look like they will keep my LO amused for some time!!

Has anyone got or had one of these and can give any advice?

Thanks!

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786

We have recently got a jumperoo, though I got it second hand from a friend and my LO loves it.  She is 5 months old and on the small side so can only just touch the floor and she has a time limit of about 10 minutes on it at the moment.  No experience of the other one I am afraid

• MrsQM2MrsQM2 Posts: 3,723
    My friend has a jumperoo and her daughter loves it!! She's bouncing around in there lots, and the hv recently said that it is really help strengthen her leg muscles. When her daughter is too big for it, my son will be just the right size for it, and it's coming his way! I would definitely recommend this.
  • We have a Jumperoo for our little one and although it was expensive, it's one of the best things we've ever bought her. She absolutely loves it and screams with delight when she's in it!

Now she's getting bigger she does some very impressive jumps!

I'd also read that Jumperoos help to strengthen babies leg muscles in preparation for walking x
  • AliciaKate85AliciaKate85 Posts: 841

I've also heard really good things about the Jumperoo. Boots have 20% off it at the moment too! image

• NikNiksNikNiks Posts: 736
    We got Lewis the Bright Starts Bounce Bounce baby which is similar but has a fully rotating seat so he can swivel round to play with all the different toys as well as an adjustable bounce mat for him to "jump" on...limited jumping but he also has the door bouncer which he loves and spends ages in and using up all his energy!
  • KittenHeelsKittenHeels Posts: 267

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated! x