Forum home You & Your Baby

Pampers simply dry nappies

These are currently half price at morrisons, so a real bargain - if they are worth it!! Any advice from users of these? Should I indulge in various sizes whilst on such a good deal? Any thoughts?

• I use Pampers Active fit and love them! I have never had a leaky nappy with these as opposed to some home brands and Huggies. I went to Morrisons today and bought over a months worth, such a good offer!

• I used these and they were fine! No leaks and they're a bargain!
  • MrsKIrwinMrsKIrwin Posts: 400
    I like them too!!!!
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Ooo not used the active fit were fine in day but didnt last all night. are the simply dry in an orange pack? How much for how many?
  • MrsQM2MrsQM2 Posts: 3,723
    Yes, in the orange pack, amounts of nappies differ slightly due to size, but it's 3.64 per pack (approx 50-47), about 6-8p per nappy, so is a really good deal!!
  • MrsDunksMrsDunks Posts: 1,027
    Do you normally use pampers? Obviously Chloe is too small for the simply dry but we use the new baby ones and they are fab... Had one leak in her first week as I hadn't yet learnt to make sure the 'wings' weren't tucked into her legs, but touch wood none since! Tried a Huggies freebie and had loads of leaks, and they didn't keep her as dry.

Know it's not the same nappy but thought it might help image maybe buy a pack to try then go back and stock up? Bit of a faff but will save any wastage xxx
    Friend says this offer ends today

Oh and we didnt use size 3 very long but the size band on size 4 is huge 15 - 40lb

• MrsQM2MrsQM2 Posts: 3,723
    I bought some!! Got a range of sizes too.

Thanks for comments ladies!

xx