Due October 2013 :-)

Screen Name (Name) - EDD - no' pregnancy - Finding out gender?

*Lucela (Lucy) - 1st Oct - 1st pregnancy - Team Yellow

*MrsBroodyBuckley - 7th Oct - 1st pregnancy

*Kaylz - 10th Oct - 2nd* pregnancy – Team Yellow

*Shellxx - 16th Oct - 1st pregnancy

*MrsClem (Michelle) - 20th Oct - 1st pregnancy

*Dizzy_dawn25 (Dawn) - 21st Oct - 1st pregnancy

*MrsKW2011 (Katie) – 21st Oct - 2nd pregnancy - Team Blue image

*HannahLaRouge (Hannah) - 26th Oct - 1st pregnancy – Team Blue image

*HappyMrsH - u/k at this time - 1st pregnancy

*LadyofThePerfectManor - u/k at this time - 2nd pregnancy

*Katyann27 (Katy) - u/k at this time - 1st pregnancy

special thoughts to:

*Perks09 - mmc at 12 weeks

*TheNewMrsC – (Emma) and baby Harry - born sleeping on 20th May

(¯`v´¯)             Always in our hearts,
   `*.¸.*´               even when you didnt
 ¸.•´¸.•*¨)   ¸.•*¨)       reach our arms
(¸.•´    (¸.•´     (¸.•´           xxx

• MrsKW2011MrsKW2011 Posts: 1,592

How to add a ticker:

Click on the arrow next to your long on name (in the top right of the screen)

Click on "my profile"

Click on "my settings"

Under "Forum Settings" you will see a signature box where you can add your ticker code.

• Hi

Due date 21st March, my 1st baby and would like to wait till the birth to find out but we may cave in

Dawn x

• kaylzkaylz Posts: 91

hi ladies

decided to take the plunge and join, this is my 2nd pregnancy, we found we had had a mmc at 12 weeks last july. 

due date for this little one is 16th oct image we are having a private scan at 7 and a half weeks to check for heartbeat, cant wait to see our baby! 

wishing everyone a healthy and happy nine months xx

Welcome and congratulations kaylz image

I will add you to the team list once I've got Zak sorted later ... In the mean time, if there's any other info you'd like to add to the front page just say so xx
    Hey ladies,

Thought we could "introduce" outselves so we can get to know each other a bit...

I'm Katie.

I am 25 and have been with my partner Oli for 6 and a half years.

We got married in July 2011 and found out we were expecting Zak at the end of Oct that year. It took us 6months to conceive him.

Zak was born in July 2012 and it really was the best thing that could have happened to us - I absolutely love being a mummy image

I had a bit of a funny time of it during my labour and found trying to breastfeed so stressful!! Im going to give expressing a go this time, but will not be feeling bad if I have to go onto formula!

Well, today would have been my due date for AF, feeling a lot less anxious now that its here and AF hasn't arrived ! Been poas daily (and sometimes twice a day lol) just to see the lines get darker so we know that everything is headed in the right direction!image

Have booked my booking in appointment with the midwife for 11th March.

I'll be 7+3 (even though they wanted me in at 8weeks but needed to time it around work and looking after Zak as would be impossible to keep him happy (and quiet enough to hear/answer questions) for an hour lol

Hope everyone is feeling ok?? x
  • Hi ladies

I have decided to take the step and join! I have recently found out I am expecting from our first time trying! I really don't feel that it is real and going to get doctors to confirm and then I might start to believe this! From my calculations baby will be due mid oct but still to confirm due date with docs!

I hope everyone is doing well in this exciting time

X x

Congratulations and welcome Shell image I've added you to the list

Do you know what your ovulation date was - if so, thats a pretty accurate way of determining your due date.

I have varying cycle lengths, but the EDD i worked out with Zak was spot on what the scan dated me atimage xx

• Awe thanks! From my calculations it is either the 16th or 17 th of oct will be my due date. It just all seams so surreal and an trying not to get excited as its early days x x
    Let yourself get excitedimage ... There is nothing you can physically do now, so I say enjoy every moment just incase it's only a short journey!

* but fingers crossed for lots of sticky beans for us all *

xxx
  • MrsClemMrsClem Posts: 102

Hey everyone,

Im Michelle im 28 years old and my husband is 31, i got married on 11th January went to the Maldives for 2 weeks and on Valentines day found out i was pregnant!We started trying in december. This is my first ever pregnancy and i feel no different and like everyone else feeling a little like this isnt real!

Unfortunatley i have to see a doctor sooner rather than later as 2 years ago i managed to get a blood clot in my neck so have to go on heparin ASAP so waiting to see someone next week, a little scary but i am sure it will be fine.

At a guess my DD will be 20-22nd Oct but my periods vary in lenth and hadnt been monitoring ovulation long enough to say accurately when it happened so roll on the scan i say then we can know for definate!

Congratulations and welcome Michelle image - also, congrats on being a newly wed image

Wow a blood clot in the neck!! That must have been scary!

Do you know if the dr with refer you for an early scan because of it? (i.e - do things like that cause problems in pregnany ... sorry but i no nothing about clots image) xx

• Hi all image can I join you?  Found out on Monday that me and fiance are expecting our first image slightly earlier than expected, but thrilled none the less!  EDD is 26th October from the NHS calculator, waiting for first appointment with midwife.  We'll definitely be finding out the gender if we can image Xx

Welcome and congrats Hannah image

I will add you to the list later on when I can get on the computer.

Hope everyone is ok, our thread has been very quiet!!

I am 5weeks today and don't feel pregnant at all at the moment!...am waiting for the tiredness and nausea to kick in but for the time being I'm really struggling to sleep.

How is everyone else feeling? Anyone suffering with symptoms? xxx
  • Thanks Katie image I'm the same as you, not too bad.  Slight nausea and stomach cramps but nothing today - my hen do tomorrow so hope I stay feeling this good! x

Ooh congrats image

How ru going to dodge alcohol on your hen do?

I know ladies who spoke to the bar staff and got them to put shloer in a wine glass so it looked like wine x

hi ladies, i am currently 6+3 and am feeling ok really, bit tired and constantly hungry lol. we  are going for our scan on Monday night, very excited to see our little blueberry image hope everyone else is ok x

Good luck with your scan Kaylz - let us know how you get on x

hi ladies

our scan was amazing!! we heard the little heartbeat and had some measurements taken (he is almost 1cm), they changed my edd to 14th October so im a couple of days further than we thought image  xx

So glad it went well Kayz image

Will amend your edd later x

I'm off to the dr in an hr or so as had some bleeding last night - doubt they will do anything but hoping for a blood test at the least and hoping he'll refer me for a scan! Fx :-/ xx
  • Please can i join?

Im due 7th oct 2013 with my first baby x

• jarkmessjarkmess Posts: 751

Hope all goes well Katie. I had bleeding at about 5 weeks and they made sure my hcg levels were over 1000 before they would do a scan. Thankfully baby Jarkmess was fine! Keep us updated image x

Welcome and congrats MrsB - will add you to list later

Thanks Jess, dr referred me to hospital for a scan but EPU wouldn't see me as they only run the clinic in the morning!! (What use is that!? Grr) ... But booked in for a scan tomorrow morning so will update when I know more xx
  • Thank u.

Good luck with your scan x

hope your scan went ok x

Hey ladies,

Scan went as well as it could - bubba is in the right place and measuring correctly but cos I'm sooo early (5+5) obviously no heartbeat so got a follow up scan on the 11th to check bubba is growing

Hope everyone is well xxx
  • Sounds like good news to me. Not long to wait until the 11th! Ive got my first scan on 26th xxx
  • Hi all, just thought I'd check in image got through my hen weekend alcohol - less!  Told everyone I was on antibiotics (although I let my bridesmaids in on the secret) and no one seemed to suspicious image had a great weekend.

According to the NHS website I'm six weeks today - at what point do things like first midwife appointment and scan happen?  Went to see the GP as soon as I found out two weeks ago and left my details for the midwife to call me, but nothing yet.

Hope everyone's feeling well! X

hi Hannah

your first midwife appointment will usually be at 8 weeks, your first scan will be booked at this appointment usually for week 12 of your pregnancy.

i had my first appointment yesterday, got my 12 week scan booked for 3rd April image very excited to see little one again

hope everyone else is well xx

• Thank Kaylz image eep, very exciting! Xx

MrsB - have finally gotten on to the computer and added you to the list image

Hannah - glad your hen do went well image

With regards to first midwife appointment - as you havent got a date through yet I would suggest ringing your gp surgery just to chase it up. Its just, that with Zak, the doctor sent the referral through for me but the stupid receptionist forgot to book me in...so it only got sorted when I rang through because I hadnt heard anything.
    I then had to ring around trying to find someone who could see me as the midwife at my surgery was fully booked!! I didnt have my booking in appointment until 11 weeks in the end!

Hope everyone is doing/feeling well? x