TTC Part 11 - Go Team!

CYCLE STAGE NOT KNOWN: AnneAnne1 (Anne) - Berrykiss2011 - Brooke371 - c_rufus - Cupcake1986 - GiddyDuck - HJG2011 - LouLou984 - m3ech (Michelle) - MrsBnow (Anne) - NikNik5 - PrincessEmmaG - purpletulip - RedRose79 - Twinkles32 - vc_fairy - PinkStaPrincess - ttcbristol - gem85 - blenkiboo - MrsLewis(Becki) - MrsStarla - EMKET - MrsJones (JJ) - MrsTre10 - MrsWarby - NewCharlie - MrsCrossland-Scott - MrsMac-F - Magentadaze

AWAITING OVULATION

DaisyMoo - CD4

millscm1 - CD4 (cycle 4)

HappyMrsMac - CD9

Babyzebedee - CD10

MrsChomp - CD10

JinJin - CD10

LadyLam - CD11

Sunshine - CD16

Chrissie 3 - CD19

MrsMac - CD21

MrsWilson - CD21

NYEBride2014 - CD26

Ashley1370 - CD30

Nooey - CD33

MrsRollinson2b - CD34

MrsLM23 - CD35

Crazybride2 - CD37

Whef99 - CD37

NowMrsB2012 - CD40

Raceruk - CD43

Do0obie_x - CD46

MrsM2012 - CD71

MrsWrighttobe - CD90

jennacx - CD90 (TTC Month 7)

TWO WEEK WAITERS

Floweroct10 - CD22 - 6 DPO

Monkeygirl - CD28 - 13 DPO

MrsJDH2014 - CD35 - 14 DPO

Gayle - CD45 - 23 DPO

MrsHarker - CD113 - 96 DPO

GRADUATES - AKA BFP HALL OF FAME! - lilymou - mrs roberts - ele - lr_82 - julie27uk - MrsKBoyle - NowMrsAshfield - Raych54 - CorieLeigh - SarahLG - JoeyClare - maria1985x - Kittyc7 - Sellingofftheweddingbits - smitten_kittenuk - littlebear - bella141414 - jarkmess - lucela - Katyann - HappyMrsH - MrsKW2011 - Dizzy_dawn - MrsStevo - hlg - Mum2be2011 - Kaylz - bb_croydon - Fruitbatuk1 - Megs - MrsPiggott2012 - Polly27 - Nicolajane82

NEWEST GRADUATE(S)

Go Team!

• MonkeygirlMonkeygirl Posts: 658
    Useful Abbreviations:

TTC - Trying to Conceive

BD - Baby dance (sex)

DTD - Do the deed (sex)

CD - Cycle Day (First day of your period is day 1)

AF - Aunty Flo (Your period, also know as the Witch!)

OV - Ovulation

OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit

DPO - Days Past Ovulation

BFP - Big Fat Positive (A positive pregnancy test result)

BFN - Big Fat Negative

PUPO - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

SS - Symptom Spotting

CM - Cervical Mucus

EWCM - Egg-White Cervical Mucus (Most fertile type)

POAS - Pee on a Stick (Pregnancy test)

IC - Internet Cheapie

CBFM - ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

FF - Fertility Friend (An online fertility monitor)
    All done ladies, post away! image
  • Hi Monkeygirl - would you mind moving me into the 2WW please? I think I am 5 DPO

All done image
  • Thanks - looks like we are roughly at the same stage - fingers crossed for us both that we get a sticky bean this month!! We will have to help each other stave away from SS and testing!

How long have you been ttc? I'm cycle 3 or 4 (depending on how optimistic/pessimistic I'm feeling image ) I have had every symptom under the sun before so I'm trying to ignore my body this month! Not sure how great my timing was due to going away for weekend. We'll see!
  • NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    Can you move me to cd3 please x
    Sorry she got you image
  • Monkeygirl this is cycle 7 for me and am on Metformin and this is my 4th cycle of Clomid so really there is no reason why I shouldn't be pregnant already!!

This month we started using Conceive Plus and I started taking the Pregnacare Conception tablets.

My cycle is so random though - it used to be about 55 days but that seems to have come down to about 37 the last couple of cycles - I think I ovulate around day 21 - 23 but I'm not entirely sure as because of my PCOS I can't track it using OPK or CBFM. So we definitely did enough BDing up to Thursday but then it petered out somewhat as the other half has man flu so I'm hoping we caught it and didn't miss it!

I'm the same as you, the last couple of cycles I've been convinced I was pregnant - all the symptoms but every time AF arrived in full force, completely destroying me! Really need to avoid getting my hopes up this month!

Do you have quite a long cycle too?

Not usually. I'm usually 29/30 days, have been since coming off the pill in June (started ttc December). This has been a funny one though, I ovulated a week late! I'm hoping it's just a one off and that cycles aren't going to start going silly - or that I'll just get pregnant! I take pregnacare conception, omega 3 and sometimes sneak some conceive plus in (hubby hates it!)
  • GayleGayle Posts: 473
    Good luck girls! I used conceive plus last month when I got my bfp so fingers crossed for you NYEbride2014.

I told my boss today about my early miscarriage as I burst into tears when a couple of the girls in the office were talking about babies. My boss is so supportive and was really upset for me. I really hope that I can share good news with her shortly.

I'm going to start the opk's again tomorrow.
  • Monkeygirl my other half hates the conceive plus too!

Poor you Gayle, I get upset enough as it is when people talk babies because I'm finding it so hard to conceive but I haven't suffered a miscarriage so I can only imagine how upset you must have been.

Hopefully your boss was supportive about it though

• Can I please be moved into the 2ww. Cd 26 10dpo thank you x
    Done image
  • Hi ladies image h2b and me are going to start trying this month, I'm due to start ovulating tomorrow according to my iPhone app, my brain is a bit fried with all the abbreviations, thanks Monkeygirl for posting them above or I would have been lost!! H2b has just started to come down with man flu today so I'm hoping he's up for a bit of action this week!! I'm worried I'm over thinking it with the app and buying an OPK, but want to give us the best chance too :-S x
    Welcome nicolajane! Hope your stay is short and sweet image Do you know what cycle day you are on? I'll add you on to the page.

Easier said than done but try and relax and enjoy your first cycle baby making. Hopefully you won't get to the point where you find it stressful - I wish I had been more relaxed at the beginning! DTD every other day and you have a great chance at catching that egg image
  • racerukraceruk Posts: 157
    We're in TTC Month 4 now and I think I'm a bit more relaxed.... My periods are quite different since coming off the pill which led me to false hope early on, but used to it now (came off the pill in November).
  • mum2be2011mum2be2011 Posts: 1,172

Morning,

Just thought I'd let you know I haven't had anymore spotting since the tiny amount on Sunday night so I think everything is okay. OH and I have booked in for an early dating scan this time as I don't think I could handle the 8 week wait until my hospital dating scan. I rememeber with my first pregnancy I worried the whole way through so it will be nice to have the reassurance that everything is as it should be! So far no sickness which is great! At this stage with DS I was nauseous all day and off my fav food so I'm more than happy not to have that again for now. The only thing I feel is very tired...

Good luck and baby dust to everyone who is due AF - I hope she stays away x

• Stevens2beStevens2be Posts: 607

H2B and I won't be TTC for another few months but I pop on here every now and then to see how everyone is getting on.  Good luck to everyone!!!  Fingers crossed that AF stays away!

• whef99whef99 Posts: 90

Please can you put me back to CD1 image

Had hoped the BFN I got on Friday was wrong what with being 12 days late but looks like this was just a messed up cycle.

Oh well, time for another month of trying.

• millscm1millscm1 Posts: 308
    CD25 for me and I've got very sore boobs and nipples, also eating for England! Getting my hopes up, and I'm sure I'm gonna be disappointed image

Hubby and I have done our very best this month plus used conceive plus and pregnacare conception his and hers! Gonna (try) and wait till cd36 to test as last month was that long! Although I think I ovulated earlier around cd17 this month going by cm.

Can someone add me to the new Facebook group please? My name is claire hazel, profile pic is my little girl in her pink gillet! X
  • DaisyMooDaisyMoo Posts: 108
    Hi all,

I think I'm cd27 and 6dpo.. So a two week waiter! Testing Monday and hoping this is my month with my SIL 4 months gone hoping to join her with a little cousin for hers to play with. Xx
  • MrsWilsonMrsWilson Posts: 429

Epic failure on our part. We are both so tired at the moment that we can't stay awake long enough to DTD. We have managed once this cycle so far and I'm suppossed to be ovulating today.

I feel so deflated and dissapointed.

We have the added problem of living with my father in law who is always about and therefore it makes it difficult to have any alone time. This is just temporary until the summer but it's making a difference.

I'm fed up. I just want to cry, how are we suppossed to get anywhere if we can't even DTD! I miss my husband so much, I don't feel very close to him in that way since we moved in with his dad.

Sorry to moan.

• Thanks for the welcome image I'm on CD 10, I did an ovulation tester stick this morning and it was negative, so will try it again tomorrow and hope for the best, going to DTD anyway just incase image we've started to take Pregnacare His & Hers so hope they help too!

MrsWilson it can't be nice living with your FIL when trying to conceive image is there a way you could arrange for your FIL out of the house for an evening so you can have a night in together to spend some time just the two of you?x

He went away last week for one night but it was when I had AF! Just our luck! He keeps really strange hours and is addicted to World of Warcraft which he plays from when he gets up at 8/9am until about 1am (sometimes later) in the room next to our bedroom. He isn't very well so doesn't go out much. He used to go away on holiday a lot. Last year he went on 3 really long trips but we weren't TTC then! It's just frustrating!

I'm going to have a talk with my OH tonight and try to work out something. I don't know what!

• Sounds like a nightmare MrsWilson.

How regular are your cycles - are you able to pretty much pinpoint when you will ovulate? The only thing I can suggest is to start going away for the night just before you ovulate or on the day of ovulation to get some alone time. However, I appreciate that this could get expensive!

They are pretty regular. They have been between 24 and 28 days but seemed to have settled into 24 days. We've been TTC for 6/7 months now. We could maybe go away a couple of times but we are staying here to save money as well as look after my FIL. I'm suppossed to OV today but the line on my OPK was very faint.

I just want a chance to try! I'm holding out no hope for this month and I've just realised that in my next cycle the weekend I'm due to OV we will be away staying at a friends house and running in a race on the Sunday (day of OV).

Argh!

• MegsMegs Posts: 547
    Thank you monkeygirl image x
    No problem megs, happy wedding planning! image
    All updated, let me know if I've done anything wrong!