help!

hey ladies image

i'm new to this & just have a couple of questions.

I've been on various pills since the age of 16 (i'm now 22), up until last Oct/Nov I was tri-cycling (3months on pill - 1 week off).  In Oct/Nov I switched to the mini-pill Cerazette which I was told to take continuously without a break.  However, 3 weeks ago this Thursday I took my last pill as I hadn't reallised I had to reorder them thinking I still had some left.  Usually within 2-3 days of stopping my pill I have my period but it's now almost 3 weeks & I've had nothing.  

At the beginning of last week I had a little spotting - maybe 4 or 5 tiny spots of blood (sorry if too much info!) but nothing else.  I have also had mild pains in my stomach which don't really feel like cramps & never come to anything, I've also been a lot more tired for the past few weeks.  

I went to my doctor yesterday & was told to hand in a urine sample with my first pee of the morning.  Today I did that however I accidently knocked the sample bottle into the toilet as I pulled the flush & it went down the toilet!  So now I have to wait until tomorrow to hand another sample in.  My fiance wants me to get a test tonight but I'm not sure what to do - any ideas/thoughts would be great!

Sorry its so long.

Thanks

Victoria

• MrsPugMrsPug Posts: 626

Well a test only costs a few pounds and then you will know!

• toriaaxtoriaax Posts: 237

I know but I'm just not sure if it will show up if I am, xx

• MrsPugMrsPug Posts: 626

I haven't used my first pee on either test and it showed up right away. If it's negative you'll still be able to give tomorrow's to the doc... 

• toriaaxtoriaax Posts: 237

that's true, thanks image x

• abi2889abi2889 Posts: 486
    The only way you will know for sure is to test. It could be that it's just a bit irregular due to being on the pill, I know plenty of ladies on here have had that but it could be that you are pregnant (I fell straight after stopping pill and didn't realise until I was 10 days late) if you can wait Until the morningo take a sample and have someone else tell you then do that as it will save you pennies but if not just grab a cheaply in your nearest shop and either do it tonight or take it first thing!
  • Purple rainPurple rain Posts: 926
    Gget a test it. Will still get a result
  • PopsyxxPopsyxx Posts: 1,009
    I'm on cerrazette and my last proper period was 24th June last year. I was th same swapping from one pill to this one. Since my last period twice I have experienced spotting but also severe cramps in my stomach it only last one or two days which I would much rather put up with that for two days every now and again then a period every month! But I agree with the others just get a test to put your mind at rest image xx