How did or would announce your pregnancy

Hi all, I was reading an article in a magazine about Jessica Simpson and I read that she annouced her 2 bday pregnancy to her twitter followers with a pic of her little girl with big sis written underneath. Sooooooo my questions is how did or would you do it? Anyone done something fun for facebook or to tell the soon to be grandparents? Husband and I are trying at the moment so future ideaa would be great! 

ella x

• Hi, with our first we just told everyone on the phone next time I might line up all

our shoes with a pair of baby booties with EDD written underneath or put my little girlie in a top with big sis and get her to kiss my bump! Therea loads if ideas on Pinterest x

• PoppinsPoppins Posts: 3,146

We like this idea if we are lucky enough to ever fall pregnant! Our dogs are a big part of our life now, plus we have a shepherd like in the pic and itd be a Baby G too! Found this on Pinterest! There's loads if great ideas! X

• nenjennenjen Posts: 1,524

I'd have loved to have planned a lovely way to tell everyone but in the end we were so excited that it just got blurted out! Maybe next time we'll think it through a bit better but I just couldn't wait to tell everyone x 

• RRrr2011RRrr2011 Posts: 1,262
    We sent 'grandma and grandad' and ' auntie' etc Christmas cards with a copy of scan pictures in first time as had scan 10th dec. This time tho we just told people.
  • Parents we just told, but I sent this picture to my friends after my 12 week scan.

They loved it!

• I am now 5 weeks and we told my dad by showing him my Xmas prezzies on FaceTime and then said oh and we got this too... And showed him the digital pregnant 3+! 

We then wrapped a test up in a braclet box and gave it to my mil yday morning and the same with my mum today image

Xx

• Wow monkey girl, i love your photo idea!

• MegsMegs Posts: 547

I did shoes like monkeygirl. We wanted to do the thing with dogs but ours wouldnt play! Pinterest has some amazing ideas image 

• JoeyClareJoeyClare Posts: 2,737

I wish I'd been a bit more inventive! I just blurted it out to my parents! After we'd told all family in person, we posted on Facebook. Our wedding anniversary is August 4th and our EDD was August 5th. So we set my FB status to 'after considering all the options and how we could celebrate one year married, we thought we'd make it 3. Baby W is due 1 day after our first anniversary'  In the end she decided she wanted to celebrate our anniversary with us and arrived 9 days early!