Forum home You & Your Baby

Go Team TTC - part 19

GRADUATES - AKA BFP HALL OF FAME! -   nenjen - TheFeistyFlorist - NYEBride2014 - Megs - coco1981 - MrsJDH2014 - JinJin - MrsWatt - BabyBlue - SLD12 - Gayle - EllieKate83 - MrsJMc - Honeymuffin - MrsLOTPM - MrsChomp - Sweetjouk - Aug13b2b - Ashley1370 - MrsA2012 - ForMyLoveOfHaribo - mrspod - Stevens2be - nestypie - Sarahbabeous - Katie Louise - MrsCaterpillar - Mrs S - Teachers Pet- Happy Bunny - Wannabemama - TwinsontheBrain - Doorstopper - SarahLou - Lawvee - Buttonmoon - Manfaw

NEWEST GRADUATE(S) –

MrsBrown2013

greekbride12

MrsR7

RedVelvet

Futuremrsm3

Katpar

October2013

fiona chan

FunkyBride2B

Kiki

mrssw

• BabyZebedeeBabyZebedee Posts: 2,421

Useful Abbreviations:

TTC - Trying to Conceive

BD - Baby dance (sex)

DTD - Do the deed (sex)

CD - Cycle Day (First day of your period is day 1)

AF - Aunty Flo (Your period, also know as the Witch!)

OV - Ovulation

OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit

DPO - Days Past Ovulation

BFP - Big Fat Positive (A positive pregnancy test result)

BFN - Big Fat Negative

PUPO - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

SS - Symptom Spotting

CM - Cervical Mucus

EWCM - Egg-White Cervical Mucus (Most fertile type)

POAS - Pee on a Stick (Pregnancy test)

IC - Internet Cheapie

CBFM - ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan

FF - Fertility Friend (An online fertility monitor)

• good luck to you all image

• manfawmanfaw Posts: 2,756

Wishing you all lots of baby dust! x

• Spreading lots of babydust to you all xxxxx

Thanks pregnant people image

I've decided I'm getting my BFP this time (PMA and all that). It would be about right cos it would totally screw me going diving on holiday and I've started applying for new jobs so it would screw that too. Ha - not to mention the possibility of actually popping out the baby on my birthday if I get my BFP soon.

Here's to Sod's Law!

FC for you but yes sods law usually plays a part too!image

• I'm with you on that one BabyZ image

Lets hope this is a lucky thread for us all!

• Morning, no not poas yet mainly because i dont have any in, CD31 and AF due tomorrow according to FF but normally comes one day before it says on AF but can be anywhere between 27-35 days do could already be late. Im thinking of testing wednesday if AF hasnt arrived by them then that will be the longest cycle so far. Feeling nauseous on a night and a morning but ok during the day, was actually convinced AF was going to arrive today with the cramps i had yesterday and then dtd with hubby this morning which normally brings on AF if doing it when AF is almost due but nothing so far

Looking forward to OBEM returning on Monday image

• Not sure whether to watch OBEM or not, it sort of makes me happy and sad all in one!

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Posts: 1,297 New bride

I'm banned from OBEM by hubby as he thinks I get obsessed (I already am, so problem solved!). I'm planning on series link it, though, and watch when he's not around. 

• ive series linked it,,,, but undecided if watching it.... the people on it irritate me usually and make me mad!

but the babies are so cute at the end image

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Posts: 1,297 New bride

I love watching the dads as well image

• doesn't make up for the irritating parents... i happened to watch a re run the other night and despite the expectant parents being annoying as hell.. the fact he missed the birth cause he was having a fag and wittering on about his problems outside did make ma lmao!

• HaylesHayles Posts: 13

AF arrived for me yesterday, but am happy about that after a 60 day cycle, really hope this is a lucky thread for us all, 19 is a luck number for me usually!

• Well hubby was asking this afternoon if anything was happening AF wise, when i said no he said so are you just going to wait until tomorrow and test, i told him i was going to wait until wed and he said can you do that to yourself were going shopping in the morning so just buy some and test tomorrow. So looks like ill be testing tomorrow ladies if AF doesnt arrive before then image

Sorry AF got you hayles

FC for you MrsBrown!  Keep us updated!! image

As for OBEM nope I wont be watching, I never watched it to start with I dont think I am gonna start now!

• Oooooo mrs brown exciting!!!!!!!

• nestypienestypie Posts: 651

Lots of luck ladies image xx

• Good luck ladies!   Loving the PMA BabyZ, need some of that myself lol

• CD4 here, weirdest cycle yet, just brown spotting 1st day, two heavy days and then today just red spotting. Bodies, they do confuse us!! 

Hope af buggers off for everyone then we can all start again.

Any plans for the weekend?

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

Hello girls , 2dpo for me. Enjoying a wine tonight to celebrate our house finalising! Woo! Pick up our keys next week!!!

Great news Ella image

come on mrsbrown

• SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 800

Good luck ladies, hope this thread is a lucky one. Baby dust to you all xx

• AF hasnt arrived, according to FF due today but has always came earkier than predicted never later, i havent been out yet but im not sure i dare test lol cotemplating wherher to wait till later ib the week :-/

• Mrs brown it's up to you... But speaking as soneone who caved .... DO IT image

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

Test! We need some bfps!! 

• POAS mrs brown!!!! Xxxx

• Im off out now to buy some might do one this afternoon if not will do it in the morning image

Have a few more things going on the last few days, not sure if these are symptoms or not lol, weird pulling/cramping feeling in uterus area, burping, especially on a night sometimes sick burbs (tmi) and have these small thing purply veins all over my boobs, also a few of the  blue veins are now running up chest?? DTD with hubby again this morning and still didn't bring on AF.