Pregnant?? My body is so confusing...

my boddo just wants to keep me on my toes I think... But would still appreciate your Input! 

Recently diagnosed with endometriosis (october2013) had laser therapy to remove it. Had the usual aches post surgery for a few months and then I all was fine. I am on the pill, very religious with it - never miss one, EVER! I take 2 packs one after the other due to how painful it used to be, last period was 17th feb. Have ha sex 3 times since then. Last 7 days really bloated, really really moody and intolerant of everyone and everything. Exhausted. Lower abdomen twinges and really sore back! Negative pregnancy test but could it be too early? 

I get married in 4 months and so a baby is the last thing on my mind right now... Just think that with my endometriIsis and losing a baby at the age of 19 - I don't want to tempt fate! 

Many help would be so so appreciated!? Thanks image x

• Little-pickleLittle-pickle Posts: 1,136

Im afraid it's just a waiting game for either a BFP or af!  It would be too early for any pg symptoms I think (I'm not great at this whole working out dates thing) I think most symptoms arrive around 6 weeks pregnant! X

• MrsG23MrsG23 Posts: 231

My body in recent months has just been so all over the place.. It's most months I get phantom pregnancy signs! Im constantly on edge... And so many things tell you so many different things, it's hard to blow what is normal and right? You know? 

Anyone else has really early signs? X

• Little-pickleLittle-pickle Posts: 1,136

I'm sorry to say that early pregnancy symptoms are sooo similar to AF symptoms! I still get cramps that feel just like AF is on her way and I'm 16 weeks pregnant you can get early symptoms as I had heartburn really bad an cramps that where a lot lower. 

But stressing about it will only make it worse. We all know in these threads it's easier said than done not to worry though xx

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

I know the feeling. My AF has gone AWOL and testing bfn. Sometimes you just need to wait it out