Forum home You & Your Baby

Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding before?

Hi ladies, as it says I was wondering if anyone else had experienced implantation bleeding before, and what your very early signs were? Websites say 5% of women experience it. 

I had blood on the tissue Tuesday Eve and twice Wednesday morning when I wiped and nothing since. 2 days prior to this I had mild cramps on the lower right side and ovulate about 6 days prior to this.

both today and yesterday I have had a fuzzy head and a dry feeling in my mouth. i have been tried for days but put this down to have a manic weekend decorating.

could this be implantation and early early stage of pregnancy? I'm so eager to test but know it's still way to early.

• Purple rainPurple rain Posts: 926

I had it with both mine. But it was more of a brown discharge. A week before I was due. Thought I was coming on early but wasn't a proper period, then when I was due, and no period I did a test. 

• ButtonmoonButtonmoon Posts: 924

Yes. 

Imp is no guarantee for a bfp in afraid though as lots of ladies have had what they thought was but then af arrived. 

You only have a day or two before you can test. i understand it's frustrating in the 2ww but there is nothing anyone can say to ensure this is your bfp.

a lot of us ladies got results at 10dpo so FC you shall know soon

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Posts: 1,297 New bride

I'm in the camp of getting "implantation" bleeding and getting AF a few days later. I had some light spotting around the right time and was so sure it would lead to a bfp, but that was not our cycle. I was gutted, so try not to read too much into it.

• DollyDaisyDollyDaisy Posts: 425

I had a 5 day bleed it was lighter than my usual cycle but still had to use towels. I didn't get BFP till 11 days later. It caused a great deal of confusion when the midwives tried to date me lol. 

Hold tight and fingers crossed you get your BFP