TTC thread part 22

• Yay!!!! Big congrats MrsHughes!

• Woohoo! Huge congrats xx

• Ive rang the hubby and told him- he cried! 

ReadIng a baby book as I'm clueless over what to do apart go the doctors next week!

• Congrats Mrshughes-lovely news.

• lawveelawvee Posts: 1,378

Fantastic news Mrs Hughes! So happy for you imageimageimage

• SarahLGSarahLG Posts: 313 New bride
    Congratulations Mrs Hughes, how exciting!!! Yes, get yourself down to the docs, and they will refer you to a midwife who will look at your urine sample and take your blood pressure and ask you a few questions. Then you will have your booking appointment at about 8 weeks which goes through medical history and can take about 2 hours!

It will feel a bit surreal and take a while to sink in, I had Oliver 13 months ago and it still feels surreal every now and againimage x
  • MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

Congratulations MrsHughes! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months xx

I have been having faint lines since Thursday! Bit confused and hope it's not a bunch of dodgy tests, will be re testing Monday.

Hope all of you ladies are well xx

• Thank you ladies still doesn't feel real but explains some symptoms I've had for a couple of weeks!

• MrsSMcMrsSMc Posts: 384

Ahh! Congratulations Mrshughes!

• Is it normal to have pains like ovulation/ cramps?

Sounds positive MrsC! image

I have been having such bad cramps today, but it's still too early to test. Soooo frustrating! x
  • Thank you wifey

• Congrats mrsH!

very very normal, i fekt crampy till about six weeks then it vanished and I freaked out (lol, first trimester sucks).

i just phoned my doctors surgery, told them I'd just found out I'm pregnant and they booked me straight in with the mw who referred me to the hospital for a booking appointment. Turned out I could have referred myself directly and saved an appointment, check your hospital website to see how it's arranged where you are.

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

Congrats. 

no idea where I'm at in this cycle. Gynae drama has thrown it. AF should arrived end of next week then I can't get my cycles tracked again

• I did another test this morning in case I was dreaming and it now says 2-3 weeks lol so I worked out conception and we actually concieved on our first wedding anniversary!

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,349 New bride

Massive congrats image 

af has finally left the building (9 days!) so we are back to Dtd as often as we can. Hubs found out a good friend of his is also Ttc with his fiancée and it is taking them a while too. It has really helped him to see it is not just us and have someone to chat to about it. 

• Wow thats amazing news Mrs Hughes image congratulations again.

Just to let all you lovely ladies know, Superdrug have buy one get one half price on own brand pregnancy tests image i find them really good so been to stock up image

• MrsA6MrsA6 Posts: 962 New bride

Congrats MrsHughes! Lovely news image

All quiet here until today, had some odd looking CM I hadn't seen since I stopped taking the pill, thought it might be the ewcm, so did a couple of opk and I think they are positive...opinions please! 

• LolemLolem Posts: 959

Congrats mrshughes image

• congratulations mrs hughes! that is such fantastic news image so happy for you! x

• SW83SW83 Posts: 411

MrsA6 definitely 2 lines there, assuming that's a positive? Sorry not seen that test before.

After reading about the cramps MrsHughes has been getting and reaching cd31 we did a test yesterday, expecting to come on as soon as I bought it, but instead was completely in shock to see our BFP 

• lawveelawvee Posts: 1,378

Congratulations SW83! imageimageimage

• That's fantastic news!! Congratulations 

• MrsA6MrsA6 Posts: 962 New bride

Congrats SW83 image 

Took another opk today and had two matching lines again and never had a test show that before since June coming off the pill, so i'm going to take them as positives. Which is great, because after 3 months of nothing, its a sign that something is going on in there! Dtd yesterday anyway, so will make sure we do again today and over the next couple of days, could be in with a chance! xx

• Congrats sw83! Are you new bfps due May or June?

MrsA6 I would take that as very positive, keep dtd will keep my fingers crossed for you!

cd14 for me, should ovulate sometime this week so we're sticking to dtd at least eod image

• Wow two in a row! and a possble number 3...great way to start the week!

Congratulations to you SW83 & Mrs Hughes, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months image

No news here, think im 7 dpo and due af middle of next week!

• LolemLolem Posts: 959

Congrats sw84! image

• SW83SW83 Posts: 411

Thanks all, doesn't feel real at all yet.

That's fab MrsA6 image

Fingers crossed for you Fifitrixib,  that she doesn't show her ugly mug x

any news MrsC? 

Really hope the baby dust continues to bring luck x 

Excellent news SW, congratulations!

Oooo will be due to test around the same time as you then FifiTrixiB!

I caved today and POAS. I know I should't have, of course it was a BFN as it's way too early being only 6dpo. These cramps are still here and not buggering off though which is slightly worrying me as I don't know whether to go to the doc & ask them to check for a uti or something? Though I don't have any other uti symptoms. The pain in my boobs has lessened slightly though they feel really heavy, I've been having lots of creamy discharge (sorry tmi) like I did when I was pregnant. So looking positive, but I PROMISE (with cherries on top and everything) that I'm not going to test again until next Tuesday! image x
  • MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

Congrats SW! Happy and healthy 9 months to you. Xx

I am too scared to test in case it's neg image x