TTC thread part 22

• BabyZebedeeBabyZebedee Posts: 2,422

Aw mrsjellbean, congrats Hun. I can't wait to see how many weeks you are image you could be 7 weeks already image

• MrsSMcMrsSMc Posts: 384

Congratulations Mrsjellybean! This thread is full of baby dust!

• MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

Congratulations  Mrsjellybean! Happy and healthy 9 months wishes to you xx loving all this baby dust! 

Can anyone tell me what the hell my temp is doing?! I'm so confused I was waiting for AF, have had slight cramping, extremely tearful and temp dropping then this morning high temp?!

• thanks ladies image taken three normal tests and a clear blue to be sure and all BFP image slightly bewildered atm. clear blue test said 1-2 weeks but may not be accurate as not first wee of the day so will redo tomorrow. have no idea of first day of last period. would it be right to calculate fought two weeks before? so 3-4 weeks?

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

Not sure about that temp! Sorry

Congrats mrsjellybean!!

so cd1 for me. Cycle 10 here we come. Feeling ok Actually. You get used to it by now. total pro at bfn haha

• Morning ladies, congrats to all those with bfps and welcome newbies! I've been away for a bit on hol, trying the relaxed approach this cycle- easier said than done! Don't think I've ov'd yet so will keep dtd x

• MrsA6MrsA6 Posts: 962 New bride

Congrats MrsJellyBean! 

CD55 for me...very weepy and emotional over the weekend, and have woken up with period type pains this morning, so hoping af is on her way! Although, after i put my temp into ff this morning, it has now given me back an ov date, so i'm also 6dpo, and if correct, hubby and i dtd around the right time, so we shall see what happens! xx

• Hi ladies,

Very lucky thread so far! Congratulations to all new mummies to be.I used this foum first time round and got my BFP after only 4 months.

We have a little boy who was 2 this month, this is our first month TTC and I think I am currently 5 dpo, although I had symptoms to suggest that OV happened a few days later than expected, so might only be 3 dpo. First month off Microgynon so not convinced I will fall this month but hoping it happens by christmas!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

• Wow go away for a week and there's a new thread and loads of BFPs. Congrats to all those who got their precious bfp recently and good luck to those testing soon.

dpo7 for me. Ended up ovulating 2 days earlier than I ever have before which was a bit odd and since I've been abroad with aircon blasting every night i'm not 100% how accurate my bbt is for post ovulation. No real symptoms at all really (other than ovulation pain on ovulation day) which again is odd as I normally haver cramps and half a dozen other symptoms by this point so not sure what's going on this month.

Temp dropped back down to coverline today, no sign of AF and a BFN this morning (15dpo) xx

• lawveelawvee Posts: 1,378

Hurray Mrs jelly bean! Congratulations! 

I don't know how they would date you in your case. The digital tests are generally good indicators but until you have your dating scan I don't know how the nhs would date you. Maybe they assume ov two weeks after you stop the pill

I don't know how they would date you in your case. The digital tests are generally good indicators but until you have your dating scan I don't know how the nhs would date you. Maybe they assume ov two weeks after you stop the pill?

• BabyZebedeeBabyZebedee Posts: 2,422

They'll date from lmp still, you'll get an early scan. I did (although not quite the same situation I just have longer cycles).

• I have managed to get a GP appointment tomorrow evening so will find out then. My last LMP was January 2013 image never had anything since cerrazette. Hoping to get an early scan. fingers crossed image

• Holly87Holly87 Posts: 7

Congrats to the BFPa it's so lovely to come on here and find out how everyone is doing.

I tested again last night (11dpo) and had a super faint line with a clear blue + tested again this morning and have another really faint line, going to upload a picture and see what you all think. The like did come up within a minute, so feeling hopeful. I know so should wait a few days but I'm too excited.

A line is a line Holly87 I would say that's pos! Excited for you, re test and let us know xx

• I would say that's a bfp Holly87!! Maybe take a clear blue digital one? Xx

• MrsA6MrsA6 Posts: 962 New bride

Agree with the above, get yourself a digital one Holly87 - i'd be the same, hard not to get excited with that faint line on there!

CD56 for me, and after putting my temp in ff this morning it took my ov date off me (again) so back to the unknown for me! Past couple of days my temp has dipped from its usual range, no idea what, if anything, that means. We shall wait and see...just getting a bit fed up now, could really do with af arriving so i know where i stand image well, for this month at least! x

Thanks ladies when I look at it again it really is faint. Hope my eyes are not playing tricks on me. I have an FRER one so may try that tonight but going to save my digital until I know I am certain. Has anybody had faint (barely there) lines and they have become stronger as the days go on, or is it usual just to have clear bfp? It's so confusing and easy to be become obsessive over it i think image Still only 12dpo so hoping I am still a little early for a stronger result. 

Mrs A, it is so frustrating when you don't know what your body is up to. Hope it becomes clearer soon. xx

• MonkeygirlMonkeygirl Posts: 658

My 9/10dpo test was so faint! Try either a frer or superdrug test with fmu or hold for a few hours! Blue line tests can be fainter too. I'd leave the digi for a few days, they are not as sensitive.x

Holly my first one was really faint. I'd definitely recommend getting a frer. And as mrsc says, a line is a line....!

Mrsjellybean let us know how you get on at the doctors.

This thread is looking lucky! image

• LolemLolem Posts: 959

Congratulations to all the bfp's!

Thanks ladies I tested this afternoon with a frer and this is a result. Please tell me I can now get excited? This certainly feels like a lucky thread indeed. 

• MrsMGtobeMrsMGtobe Posts: 612

CD1 for me, won't be trying until next month still but it is time to start tracking! Definitely can't wait until we start trying on the wedding night!! image Only 24 days to go...

Holly - that definitely looks like a BFP! Congratulations! imageimageimage

Congrats holly! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! CD44 and 16DPO for me, BFN this morning, wish AF would hurry up and get here! Anyone testing soon? Xx

• MrsSMcMrsSMc Posts: 384

Congratulations Holly! Such a positive thread!! Cd43 might test to see what happens!

• Jennie108Jennie108 Posts: 283

Yay, excited about the bfp's!! Congratulations guys!!!

• SW83SW83 Posts: 411

Congratulations Holly87. This is proving a very lucky thread so far, fingers crossed some comes our way.

At the moment I'm just using FF, lots of you appear to be temping? Would you recommend this? 

I'm a little confused with my cycle, normally very regular and been off the pill for over 5 years, last month I was early and started TTC but was early again this month, so a tad confused when I'll be ovulating image To add to pressures OH is working away from home so much lately so feel like an emotional wreck the majority of the time image X