TTC thread part 22

1282930313234»

• 9dpo and AF due in a week so waiting for that instead of testing as hubby is making me nervous as getting signs like I was last time but I think my body is tricking me as I want it so much

hows everyone else getting on?

• MrsA6MrsA6 Posts: 962 New bride

No idea where i am lol - temps are giving me nothing, i've a stuffy nose so think i'm breathing through my mouth at night, temps are all over the place!

Based on previous cycles, ff says i am fertile/ov around about now, but who knows! Have to say, taking the pressure off for this cycle has felt pretty nice - and hubby was well enough to dtd yesterday, and with pressure off, it was pretty awesome image 

Positive thoughts to those in the 2ww - MrsHughes & MrsLC hope you can try and relax into the wait bless you, we dont half put pressure on ourselves dont we! image

Ella - that ninja comment made me giggle image

Welcome back Chrissy, hope you go a bit easier on yourself this time, although i know easier said than done! 

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

5dpo today. Temp shot wayyy up today. Highest it's ever been. may be good or bad or indifferent! We shall see! 

Af is due on Friday 16th. Will try and wait it out until then.... Who am I kidding! Prob start testing next week! 

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,349 New bride

FC Ella

Spotting started today so assuming that is me out image 

• DollyBDollyB Posts: 1,730 New bride

Hey ladies, 

Hope everyone is okay. Fc for those in the 2ww...will be watching the thread in hope that 2015 brings good news!

I have had the most emotional rollercoaster of a three days with all sorts of news int he family...good, bad and ugly! 

I think I ovulated around the 22nd/23rd December, I can't be sure because I haven't had AF for 4 and a 1/2 months but I had two days of short stabbing pains in my side. Since then over Christmas I had really really bad skin (the worst I've had for years), sore boobs, bad back been emotional and then for the last 3 days I've had dull aches in my stomach. Just like period pains but less intense and shifting to slightly different places but mostly low down. I'm also ridiculously bloated. 

I think today would be either 15 or 16dpo but am playing a guessing game (must start temping!!!!) Any suggestions of how long I leave it until I test? I'm so bloated todat that I'm hoping AF will arrive in the morning! Either way it won't be the end of the world as my first AF since stopping the pill would be very welcome!

xxx

• MrsLC2014MrsLC2014 Posts: 157

I would maybe test at the weekend dolly if AF doesnt arrive.  FC for you.  Don't count yourself out until you've got your proper flow twizbe.  My temps look horrendous mrsa6 and as its my first month I've nothing to compare it to to see if its 'normal' for me.  AF is due sat for me and I've had 2 bfns on superdrug tests.  Hanging on to the shred of hope that is I'm not out until the witch gets me!!

x x

Fingers crossed everyone

mrstwiz I had a couple of cycles where I was spotting for 5 days then af 5 day. I suspected LH defect in my cycle. Dropping hormones. i changed my diet and took up extra exercises and changed my work station so I could stand at my desk. Now I'm one day of spotting. if that doesn't help the gp can give meds if it is that or you might just be having a funny cYale or its IB xx

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,349 New bride

Thanks Ella - I have started to up the exercise (first spin class tonight eek) and making the most of hubby being away to really get on top of the diet as well (why is it men can just eat and eat?) 

Don't think I can change my workstation, but am trying to move around the office more if I can. 

Spotting has been getting longer past few months. I was taking B6 but stopped this month in case that was causing it. 

I think doc suspects either a thyroid or fibroid problem for me given my family history (Mum has both)

I never had a spotting prob then it just started about 7 cycles in! Under control now though. bodies are weird huh!

14dpo for me and AF should start tomorrow.  I am expecting her as BFN again this morning.  How is everyone doing?

x x

7dpo for me. Zero to report. Post o teMPs went really high then dropped on 6dpo and shot back up today at 7dpo. Had this before at 6/7 dpo so I'm not thinking too much about it. Mind you my temps are pretty high but then it's winter and hubs has the cold so he is really hot at the mo next to me in bed. Bahhhhh!!!! 

MrsLC you aren't out until the stupid witch arrives ! 

I've taken an IC just for the sake of it this eve and there is a faint pink second line that even my hubs can see in a photo.  I am really trying not to get my hopes up so only time will tell now.  I have got some wicked cramps this eve which is really making me think the witch is on her way.  What's everyone up to this weekend?

x x

• Hi, took a boots test this morning - last day of honeymoon - think it's positive, definitely a pink line, Mr F agrees. Trying not to get too excited, going to do another test tomorrow.  AF due Mon/Tues but I got too impatient!! Have had really bad lower back pain for past week and just generally feeling weird.

good luck to all of you in 2ww, this waiting is excruciating!! Xx

oooh very reserved congrats here for you mrsf!  AF is due today but so far no sign of her def thought she was coming as cervix was reallyyyyy low last night but has disappeared this morning.  I have had some truly awful cramps so just want to know either way at this point.  Any news from you dolly or mrstwizbe?

x x

• thanks MrsLC, congrats to you too hopefully! I couldn't wait and just took another test (different brand)... theres a bright pink line almost straightaway. Looks like we got our BFP!!! Very excited but also shocked... it hasn't quite sunk in yet. Mr F is so happy altho wants to know when cravings will start so he can eat tonnes of chocolate too ha ha. We do feel very lucky as I know how long many couples are TTC, fingers crossed for you all xx

CD1 for me.  The witch got me.  I had a feeling we hadn't caught this month so I'm not surprised at all.  Big congrats now MrsF!  Just got to wait for the witch to leave and then can try again.  hopefully as this will be my second month temping I may be able to spot any patterns that I may have.  Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

x x

• DollyBDollyB Posts: 1,730 New bride

Congratulations MrsF! Amazing news image what a great way to end your honeymoon! 

Sorry to hear she got you MrsLC. Sounds like a good positive way to think though! 

I tested on thurs and it was a BFN. I've been getting really bloated in the evenings and having on an off cramps all week. I'm also exhausted and boobs have been tender but I just don't know! Considering testing again on Monday but trying to hold off as long as possible! 

Having no af for 4 and a halfmonths, I literally have no clue what's going on xxx

• CD1 image

• Honestly thought I may have been pregnsnt but my body has betrayed me just come on image 

all I've been told is that majority of women catch the first try after miscarriage and I haven't 

I'm petrified I can't get pregnant again and this has just confirmed my fears

i feel so crap at the moment 

Mrs Hughes I felt the exact same way last month.  I was so sick and had faint positives then got AF I was so upset So I know exactly the way you are feeling.  I've felt better this month about getting AF as I kinda knew we hadn't caught.  Hubs just says it means we can bd more to continue trying image.  I know it's hard but try not to be so hard on yourself.  You have been pregnant so can get pregnant and it will happen when you and your body are ready for it.  You have almost the same cycle as me so it's like we are cycle buddies!  Btw ladies there is a new thread.  

X x

• gina ggina g Posts: 397

Sorry Mrs Hughes, hopefully February will be the month for you.  It is really frustrating and a bit upsetting every month when AF arrives. Hiubby and I have been ttc since we got married in April.   I have started using the clear blue digital ovulation tests, last month I didn't get any smiley faces at all, this cycle I did get a smiley on the first day of testing cd11, now on cd 17 but really not feeling like this will be the month for us image starting to get a teeny but frustrated about it all now. 

Good look ladies image

Ladies we have a new ttc thread. Can you post on the new one and let this one drop off . Ta!

• Hi every1 have been reading through this thread from the beginning for the last couple of days. Congratulations on all the BFP ???? and loads of baby dust to those still trying. I'd like 2 join you wonderful ladies as me and hubby are TTC#2 I came off cazarette 15th December and currently awaiting AF had cramping most of last week and been so tired,  tested on sat just 2 be sure bfn which was expected.

When we were ttc our little boy who will b 2 in March I came off my pill in the Feb of 2012, we didn't start trying until the june of that year fell fairly quick with the use of cheap ov sticks and temp checking xXx

• Just re-posted in new thread xXx