TTC thread part 22

• lawveelawvee Posts: 1,378

Hurray holly! Congratulations! image

I found temping really useful but my cycles were around sixty days long so it helped me confirm when I was ovulating.

• Congratulations Holly image very lucky thread indeed. 

Just got back from my GP who was AMAZING. got early dating scan booked for next week, and all the info for next steps. Bloods tomorrow, midwife will call in 2 weeks to book 12 week scan image exciting stuff image

• Jennie108Jennie108 Posts: 283

Any of you on the fb group?? How do I find it and is it totally private??

• MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

I'm so confused! I did a test this morning thought I saw a line but put it in the bin telling myself I was seeing things, I have just caught sight of it, got it out of the bin and there is a super dark pink line?! I've heard that evaporation lines will not be coloured but a greyish colour like wet paper, can anyone help? I don't know what to think xx

• Holly87Holly87 Posts: 7

Thanks ladies, feeling very excited. Will do a digital in the next few days to confirm, still can't believe it really. Mrsjellybean, sounds as if we are at similar stages. This is my first so no idea what my next steps are, I'm guessing I go see a doctor to confirm it but how long do I wait? Do they sort out midwive things etc? I know everywhere is diff but any advice would be great. Mrs C what brand of test did you use? Maybe test again? xx

Really happy for you! How exciting!

It's one they use at the hospital I work at, I know a girl in early pregnancy unit and they have hundreds so she gave me a few to keep me going instead of keep spending money.

I'll attach a pic xx

• MrsA6MrsA6 Posts: 962 New bride

I'm going to test in the morning simply because a) I am having a super long cycle and b) I have no idea when or even if I have ov'd - so why not eh! lol xx

Oooh Mrs C that is looking good. Is that the one you saw in the bin or a new one you've just done, its a lot stronger than the one I posted earlier today anywua ???? feeling hopeful for you xx

MrsC I'd test again tomorrow to be sure, and maybe buy a frer to be totally sure? xx

It's the one out of the bin! I feel like crying! I have no signs of AF or pregnancy for that matter but my head is just saying you are pregnant but then I put it down to being too hopeful so I chucked that test away telling myself that was it, AF will show soon I'm not testing anymore this cycle dah dah blah blah now I am right back to square one again! Did another test, no line however I have drunk loads of water today and if I was pregnant it would be very early days so wouldn't expect BFP this time of day anyway. 

I have heard evap lines will never be as dark as control line and that one defo is but I don't want to get my hopes up! xx

Aw I know it's easier said than done, but try not to let it drive you mad hun. Take a test tomorrow, and post a pic - more eyes on it might help? xx

• Holly87 i went and would advise going as soon as possible, its my first too so was good to get advice and reassurance.

re booking i was lucky as my GP surgery has in house midwife and antenatal classes so its all really easily bookable. judging by the ladies on the Due March/April2015 thread its  a mixed bag. i would call them and ask what to do. i know some refer you straight onto the midwife unit image

MrsC i would test with first wee tomorrow as thats the strongest. you could generally just be super early stages which accounts for faint line.

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,352 New bride

Wow! This thread is on fire! Congrats to all the bfps.

getting close to ov time. We decided just to carry on going for it - have a feeling Sod's law will be in play this time as it would make Hong Kong awkward but we will find a way.

started using conceive plus this month. Hubs is loving it! let's see if it works. 

Thanks girlies, I will test again tomorrow.

xxx

Thanks Jellybean. Once I've found out for def on the digital I will book an app. 

MrsA let us know how you do with your test. 

Mrs C as the ladies told me this morning, a line is a line image keep

your fingers crossed xx

I am keeping everything crossed! I swear even my insides are crossed LOL! Soooo confusing this TTC malarky! I swear I really don't know how women get pregnant after one night stands and here us lot are temping, peeing on sticks like crazy women and pouncing on our hubbys as soon as they walk through the door and its 10x harder to fall preg lol xxx

• Hey ladies, thought i'd say hi and join the group.  I got married in June, got my IUD removed last month so am on my first proper cycle of ttc.  I'm not temping yet as I'm still trying to get my head round it all and I also have irregular looonnng cycles since coming off cerazette in November 13 so have no idea where to start!! Me and the hubby are just enjoying dtd every other day but both hoping for our bfp soon - patient is not a word i'd use to describe either of us!!

Congrats on all the bfps so far….here's hoping there are many more to come! xx

• MrsSMcMrsSMc Posts: 384

Welcome to the group Joannabanana84, hopefully you're not here too long!!

• LolemLolem Posts: 959

Wow, you lot are like busses - no bfp's fir ages and then they all arrive at once! image

• BabyZebedeeBabyZebedee Posts: 2,421

Hooray more BFPs image mrsc, you'll get that bfp today, evap lines don't really look like that, ive only ever seen them on ics and they look smeary or like a shadow.

its looking like April will be busy again next year - all your little spring chicks.

• Rose1624Rose1624 Posts: 84

Wow congratulations to all those that have just got their BFP's!!!!!!

BFN today (as expected really) so back to waiting for af to arrive. Got some period pains in my back which is a usual sign that af is on her way. Temp is still in the lower range (not that i know what that means!) Argh the confusion! 

Hope you got your bfp today MrsC....! xx

• Congrats Holly! And fingers crossed for you MrsC! Hope you get your bfp today!

Looks like April will be a busy month next year! Xx

BFB girls image I actually burst into tears lol! in fine now though told myself to pull it together but I couldnt help but hope for the best after that! What a cruel evap line! Take note girlies! 17dpo still no period, still no bfp begginning to question whether I actually did ovulate now! Xxx

Sorry MrsC image hard not to get your hopes up i know.

Is this your first cycle after coming off the pill? Its mine, and i'm cd57, but its not uncommon to have long cycles after stopping the pill.

And based on my temps, FF has given, and then taken away, 2 ovulation dates for me, so i'm totally in the dark until af arrives!

• Congrats to all the recent bfps-seems a very lucky thread and hopefully that luck will rub off on me and a lot more of us before it's done.

Sorry about the bfn mrsc-you're not out until the witch gets you-fingers crossed for you.

DPO9 for me-some slight symptoms today for a change this cycle (pounding head, runny nose this morning, vivid dreams) but they could be attributed to a lot of things so not pinning my hopes on them.

Thanks girls, yeah I am first cycle since stopping the pill Im already fed up of it ha ha! xx

• BabyZebedeeBabyZebedee Posts: 2,421

Try an frer mrsc, otherwise I think if no AF in the next couple of days and it's looking like you didn't ov. 18 days of high temps = pregnant if tcoyf is to be believed.

FRER was neg BabyZebedee image Has anyone ever used progesterone cream? xx

• Hi guys congrats to all with recent bfp's! Fab news x

It's cd23 for me my ff trial has run out & it hasn't given the red ov lines. It was predicted most fertile was cd19 and we DTD around that time (b4 on & after). Today I've had cramps & my discharge has had a tint of pink to it! Seems too early for implantation but too early for AF too. Hate the 2ww, going to drive me up the wall now wondering lol