TTC thread part 22

• MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

Good luck Ella xx

• MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

Fingers crossed for you MrsMacca xx

• CakeybrideCakeybride Posts: 279

Hey girls...

is it ok if I join you again image 

impending miscarriage so will be TTC again soon. Apparently after miscarriage you are at your most fertile so fingers crossed xx

• Ah sorry to hear that cakey, having been there I know how horrible it is, just take your time x

Ella hope you get on ok today x

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

Just back from the Dr. As I'm cd14 my cervix is really high so dr was struggling to properly see it. She thinks it's a polyp and harmless at the os but he can't be sure so instead of calling me bck again she would rather just refer me to the gynae at the hospital to have a proper look and remove if blocking anything. Se couldn't tell me if it was blocking anything so said to keep ttc. 8 weeks for appointment. Im trying to be rationale but you can't help think the worst. Dr said she is pretty relaxed as I have no bleeding after sex or regular intermittent bleeding throughout my cycle. I said I can get spotting at 9po but she said that's period related. So just trying to put it to the back of my mind for now. will get my smear results in 2/3 weeks 

• Oh cakey not again you poor love. Really hope you cat again soon.
    Sorry you didn't get the reassurance you'd hoped for Ella, hopefully it's nothing to worry about.
    I'm still a bit crampy, keep rushing to loo thinking af's here but no sign yet!

• MrsC2014MrsC2014 Posts: 822

Sorry to hear your news cakey - really hope you catch again soon. Ella - fingers crossed for you too. If doctor doesn't seem concerned take that as a positive sign.

MrsMacca...I cramped for 2 days before my BFP! x

• Oh I really hope that happens for me MrsC! Hope you and bump are doing well x

• MrsC2014MrsC2014 Posts: 822

I hope so too. We are well thanks - 17 weeks now..no idea where the time is going! x

• Gosh that has flown by, how exciting! X

• LolemLolem Posts: 959

Sorry to hear that cakey. x

• Morning. Bfn for me this morning image

Still no af but not feeling too hopeful for this cycle now x

• I'm with Cakey and also part way through miscarriage. I'm hoping for the same thing... can't wait to start TTC again. really hope we catch again soon x

Fingers crossed Ellabella, I'm sure it is fine they would tell you if they were concerned. Hope you are all okay x

Sorry to see you back girls. I really hope it's not for long.

• Sorry you're back jellybean, hopefully not for long x

• Rose1624Rose1624 Posts: 84

EllaBella - Sorry to hear about OH's job

MsJellyBean & CakeyBird, I am devastated to hear your news! A m/c is not an easy thing to go through but I am glad you are ready to start ttc very soon.

I got a BFP this afternoon 10DPO. I am still a bit worried. I started AF 7-10th August but I have had spotting ever since the 13th and this has still not stoppe. My stomach does not feel right neither so I am waiting to see if it ends in a Chemical or the bean sticks!

I did have bloods done last week and Doc's discovered that my Vit D was extremely low. Apparently if it is low enough, it could explain my spotting. I have been put on a high dose of Vitamin D, so I just hope it helps.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust

x

• lawveelawvee Posts: 1,378

Oh cakey and jellybean I'm so, so sorry to hear your news. You must both be devastated. I really hope you are able to get over your losses. Lots of love to you both.

Rose congratulations for your bfp. I hope your pregnancy progresses smoothly. I had spotting at the beginning of my pregnancy for a few days but luckily all was ok. At my first midwife appointment the midwife told me to get a pregnancy test on my way home to make sure I was still pregnant. That was pretty stressful but luckily the spotting was just random and had no ill effects. It was such a stressful time but just goes to show can just happen and mean nothing image

• Thanks lawvee

Hoping September brings more luck to everyone

xxxx

• Congrats rose image

Starting to hope I was just testing too early on sat- all the cramping I had stopped sat morning and had none since. No sign of af and checked my temp this morning- the highest I've ever known it! Will test again tomorrow if no af x

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Posts: 1,297 New bride

Fingers crossed for you, MrsMacca! I was convinced AF was on her way before my bfp (as I know has been said by several of us before) image

Also just to say - I know some have had a faint bfp as early as 9dpo, but I had a bfn at 11dpo with a frer and only tested positive at 15dpo (did t test in between). 

• Thanks RV, mine was a bfn FRER at 11dpo, will test again tomorrow when 14dpo. Drank a LOT of wine on sat night image! Time will tell I guess.

• Morning ladies 3dpo for me today 

celebrated our first anniversary over the weekend- can't believe its been a whole year!

FF has me slightly confused this morning - telling me my predicted test day is 3 days after predicted AF! Surely if no AF that would be a reason!

hows wveryone today? 

Any news MrsMacca?

• SW83SW83 Posts: 411

I need a virtual slap please ladies, this cycle only managed to dtd at the start and end of window so know I'm not pregnant this time, however I have really bad cramps today and know it will just be from my workout last night but can't help but get my hopes up, only 4dpo image 

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,349 New bride

Hoping for good news mrs macca - I think our cycles are similar. 8dpo for me. Af expected on Thursday. I don't think that is long enough for any success this month and no symptoms at all so not holding any hopes this month.

Fingers crossed! I'm entering fertile week wooo! Best week of the month

• SW83SW83 Posts: 411

So true Ellabella, fingers crossed for all about to test xxx 

• Good luck to all you ladies testing this month! x

• Hi ladies, not much to report I'm afraid. Still no af but had some (sorry if TMI) brown discharge last night and this morning which could well be the start of af, although bit unusual. I'm not 100% sure of my ov date this cycle as didn't temp, but if I go off last day of ewcm I'm 12dpo which is in itself an improvement in my lp! Think I'll just wait this one out, can't face another bfn!

Fingers crossed Ella and twizbe, would be nice to see one us old timers get a bfp!!! x