Family photography

Hello

I'm a wedding and family photographer covering the West Midlands area. I'm am offering a family photography package at a price of £80.  

For this price you get a 2 hour photoshoot at a outside location of your choosing within the West Midlands area. I suggest a park, meadow, field or woods, but am open to suggestions.

You get the edited images in both high res, suitable for printing and low res for sharing on Facebook, emailing, etc on a personalised DVD in a presentation box.

I also provide you with one A4 print of your favourite photo supplied in a cardbosrd frame.

I can also supply extra prints, canvas and photobooks at an additional cost. Please contact me for a quote as the price depends on your requirements.

For anyone outside the West Midlands I am willing to travel outside of the West Midlands within reason however travel costs will need to be covered.

If you are interested you can view my portfolio at www.tracypedersenphotography.com.

I also have a Facebook page which you can find at http://www.facebook.com/TracyPedersenPhotography.

You can contact me via email at [email protected] or by contacting me on here. 

For anyone that books me (by completing the form and paying a 50% deposit) before the end of December 2014 I will throw in a second A4 print for free. You just need to quote YAYWFamily14 when you book.

Thanks

Tracy