Due Jan and Feb 16

Hi all!

looked for a due feb 16 thread and couldn't find one so thought I would set one up!

hope others will join me soon! Xx

• MrsDMDaviesMrsDMDavies Posts: 1,794 New bride

Hi! Just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! I was in the Jan/Feb 15 thread and can't believe the 2016 one now exists! Our little girl is 4 months now and just so much fun, will be here before you know it! All the best! image xx

• KPAPRKPAPR Posts: 123

Hi NowMrsB, congratulations on your bfp, when are you due? I'm currently 6+4 weeks and due (by my calculations) on 11th Feb. x

• NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835

Yay KPAPR! Excited theres someone else here! Im hoping a few more will follow!

Im only 5 weeks at the mo so very early days. EDD is 21st Feb.

How are you feeling?

Hi MrsDM! I think I posted a similar message in the jan/feb 15 as my little girl is feb 14 lol! Hope you are all well xx

i was hoping someone would create a due Jan / Feb 16 thread so I'm really happy you've done it!

I'm feeling okay at the moment actually, peeing more and sore boobs but that's about it. Some days I worry about my lack of symptoms and other days I feel lucky that I don't have many! what about you? x

Im feeling ok, quite tired and sore boobs and occasional queasiness. Im trying to enjoy the symptoms in a weird way lol! Last time by about 7 weeks I was constantly feeling sick and exhausted so hoping not to feel too bad this time! xx

i expect i'll start feeling some more symptoms in the next week or so, I doubt i'll be lucky enough to be symptom free! Have you told many people? We're going to tell both sets of parents this weekend. Will be the first Grandchild for my parents, and almost the first for hubby's parents (his sister is 4 weeks ahead of me so she'll have the first!) x

• Bec2010Bec2010 Posts: 96

Hi can I join you? I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. Midwife gave me feb 13th as due date. I've been feeling so tired and having a bit of nausea on and off. Today has been awful but think it's due to lack of sleep x

Welcome Bec and congratulations! Is this your first? X

Welcome Bec! Glad to have someone else here!

So far weve only told hubby's sister and dad. Were telling my parents and sister at the weekend. Quite nervous about telling them for some reason! (Also told the girls on my Feb 14 babies group but i know they will keep quiet about it!) That's so exciting itll be the grandparents first grandchild KP!

Well today im feeling a bit 'spacey' if that makes sense. I have a headache and feel dizzy. I had this last time too, think it went by the 2nd trimester!

Got my midwife appointment next Monday! Quite excited to get the ball rolling! xx

i'm sure they'll be thrilled for you so no need to be nervous about telling them. I can't wait to tell our families, I know they'll be over the moon for us. It's my Dad's birthday on Friday so I've got a birthday card for him from bump, will write something like 'looking forward to meeting you in 7 months time, love bump' and that is how we'll tell them. Hopefully he'll work it out.

I've got my first midwife appointment on Friday, seems a bit early at 7+1 but hopefully they can still book me in. Still seems very weird to be writing midwife appointments on our calendar x

Aww that's such a lovely idea about the card!

Im sure I had my booking in appointment around 6 weeks last time and itll be the same this time. Its just so they can get the ball rolling and send off to the hospital for your scan date!

Sorry I know I go on about last time a lot! xx

Don't apologise, it's good to have someone who's experienced it before, you may get bombarded with questions over the next 7 months!

I think I've started getting some sickness, really struggled to eat my lunch at work today, the salad was making me really nauseous so that went in the bin. I also seem to have gone off hot drinks and chocolate over the last few days which is really unusual for me, so I guess that could be a symptom. Might be clutching at straws here for proof there is a baby in me! x

this is my first, I'm so excited but terrified at the same time! 

we've told quite a few family members and a couple of friends. I couldn't help it! 

what part if the country is everyone in? I'm in scotland so my first appointment was with the Midwife and have my scan booked for 28th July. X

Welcome Bec and congratulations! Is this your first? X

No idea why that message just posted again! It's been so hard not telling people but we've quite enjoyed having our little secret for the past 3 weeks. Can't wait for this weekend where we tell our parents though.

i'm in Southeast England and seeing the midwife on Friday. What happened when you saw your midwife? so exciting that you have a scan date! X

Will answer any questions I can image

its really weird wanting symptoms and being pleased by them isn't it? I am so tired at the moment! It is weird still don't quite believe there's a baby in my tummy!

Aww bec! I have been so close to telling people! The worst is trying not to give the game away at work! 

im in the Midlands image xx

7 weeks today for me, every time I hit a new week I Google the reduced chances of miscarriage. I'm positive most of the time but I do get days where I worry. I guess this is normal.

I've noticed my appetite has changed in the last few days, I don't really want any food even though I'm hungry and whenever I do eat I get full really quickly. Also feel queasy whenever I'm hungry. Glad I'm starting to get some symptoms though image x

• MrsC2014MrsC2014 Posts: 822

Congrats ladies! I was also on the Jan/Feb 2015 thread and can't believe there is now a 2016 thread! It's a great time to have a baby - everyone else is in hibernation while you get to grips with motherhood and when you come out of the fog its Spring - perfect! 

wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months! X

Morning!

Hope youre well Bec and KP! That's good (I think!) youre having symptoms KP!

Im worried constantly image woke up feeling queasy loads last night so hope that's a good sign lol!

Ive got my midwife appointment on Monday which im quite excited about! Ive heard 2nd time mums don't get as many appointments which is a bit sad image

We need some more people in here! We might have to add in March mummies at this rate!

xx

Hey, sorry I've not been on for a couple of days. Had a rough couple of days with symptoms feel a bit better this after noon, thankfully! Sorry you've both had symptoms, at least it reassuring isn't it! 

Im so paranoid that something bad will happen. im worried everytime i go to the toilet! I'm off on holiday on Sunday so a bit worried about that. Such a worrier! 

Many first appointment with midwife was just really information giving and she gave me a booklet to start filling in before next appointment. She also gave me some free vitamins, I've found these easier to stomach than pregncare. 

Thats exiciting you have your appointment on Monday Mrs c. Do you know when yours is KP? 

X

• TeacherBeeTeacherBee Posts: 107

Can I join I'm due 22nd feb by my calculations!  Congrats to you all' I'm so excited to have started this journey again xx

No idea why that message just posted again! It's been so hard not telling people but we've quite enjoyed having our little secret for the past 3 weeks. Can't wait for this weekend where we tell our parents though.

i'm in Southeast England and seeing the midwife on Friday. What happened when you saw your midwife? so exciting that you have a scan date! X

Just posted and it disappeared this website can be so annoying sometimes lol!

Your first appointment is your booking in one where you fill out a mountaim of paperwork and have bloods taken. They tend to go through all your appointments too (well they do down here)! I've just registered with my hospital today so just have to wait for the midwife to get back to me now but it's so exciting x x

Welcome TeacherBee and Congrats! It's great to have more people join the group. I feel your pain about the annoying website, it keeps re-posting my old posts for some reason.

Sorry you've not been feeling great Bec, but as you say, it is reassuring. I've got my booking in appointment at 4:30 today, quite nervous about it actually. I'm kind of hoping the midwife will do a pregnancy test just to reassure me that it's not all in my head and I really am still growing a person. I also check for bleeding every time I go to the toilet. I'm a worrier in general though so it's not surprising that I'm stressing about this pregnancy.

Holiday sounds like a great plan Bec, where are you off to? x

Morning all!

Welcome Teacherbee (do I know you already btw?)!

Sorry youre feeling rubbish Bec. It is weirdly reassuring though isn't it? Holiday should be great! Where you going?

KP- just to let you know they probably wont do a test for you. Is it worth just buying a cheapie test to reassure yourself? Love the phrase growing a person btw!

I did my final clearblue digi test this morning and got a 3+ which has reassured me a little.

Im seeing my parents tonight and telling them! Eek! I think they will be happy but they might say its too soon after my little girl. Ah well, its not them having the baby is it?

Happy Friday everyone! xx

Haha its Vicky lol? I thought it was you but can't remember all the screen names now ????

Haha I thought it was you!! x

Ergh I feel bleurgh and I have swimming with ethan in an hour ???? 

where re abouts in the southeast are you KP?

xx

Hope you survived the swimming okay TeacherBee! I live in Berkshire image

I slept really badly last night so woke up feeling rotten, have improved as the day has gone on. I'm so hungry all the time, is anyone else having this?

MrsB I thought about buying a pregnancy test but I fear it's a slippery slope, once I start I will be testing every week so am trying to resist. Hopefully the midwife will make me feel a bit more positive when I chat to her later. You must be so excited about telling your parents tonight, I can't wait to do it tomorrow. Been so hard not blurting it out on the phone for the past few weeks x

Hope you feel better now Teacher! hopefully swimming has made you feel a little better.

KP- sorry you slept so badly last night. My cat has decided 3am is the perfect time to purr loudly in my ear and nuzzle into me for a cuddle, its really not!! I hope the midwife can help with some positivity!

Not got to the constantly hungry stage yet but feel sick when I get hungry now.

Im really excited to tell my parents just hope I don't blurt it out before hubby gets home! xx