Best apps to track cycle/ovulation?

Hi everyone,

I have just finished my last pill packet and we are planning on starting to TTC in December but wanted to start tracking to get an idea over the next few months. Just wondering how you guys did and if there is an app on your phone that proved most effective?

Thanks,

Emma

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,352 New bride

Hi

Welcome to the drama that is TTC. Fertility Friend is always touted as the best. You need to pay for some features of it. I have downloaded it but personally found it too complicated to set up.

I use a super basic one called period tracker. You can track temperatures, symptoms, ovulation etc in it. It is free and super easy to use.

• BabyZebedeeBabyZebedee Posts: 2,421

Fertility Friend!

• Hey Mrs Rowlands. I use P Tracker to keep on top of my Period and Symptoms which also shows your fertility and ovulation dates all in a calendar. It's a great app and more to the point - free!

• I just downloaded 4 apps that were free before reading your replies and I am already confused.com lol! My period after the pill although I know not natutal should start today or tomorrow so once I enter that into the calendars maybe they'll be easier to understand. One of the apps was Fertility Friend so will keep that on there and will now look for Period Tracker.

Thanks,

Emma

PS. Have everything crossed that our TTC journeys go smoothly and as easy as possible.