'Why and I broken' - A new hope

Ladies - I thought that after 50 odd pages it was time to start a new thread for those of us with broken fanjos.

No updates from me, still broken. One of the woman I work with just told me she is pregnant. I managed an enthusiastic congratulations .... crying inside.

Lolem - keep us updated with you injections and the cycle. Have everything crossed for you.

• Good idea for a new thread mrstwizbe! Sorry to hear about the pregnancy announcement they are so hard!

Lolem hope all is going well with you? What protocol are you on?

As for me, we have our dating scan next tues when I should be almost 13 weeks - getting really nervous about it now. I've not had any problems and still have nausea but still worried!

• DollyBDollyB Posts: 1,754 New bride

Definitely good idea on the new theead! Hope it brings some positive vibes! 

I have a feeling that there is a pregnancy announcement coming at my work soon! I just have to keep everything crossed that next year I'll get my turn! 

Flower will have everything crossed for you for next Tuesday! You've definitely waited long enough for your time! 

A link came up on my Facebook today about a lady who had spent £70,000 on having a baby through several Ivf proceedures. Whilst I like to think I'd do whatever it took to get a family, there is no way I could justify that sort of money! I admire her for not giving up though! not sure I'd be strong enough to go through 10 years of trying! X

• LolemLolem Posts: 959

Hey ladies, just found the new thread. All ok with me. Injections are going fine - no craziness yet, very thirsty though! I'm on long protocol.

fingers crossed for you on tuesday flower x

well done for the announcement reaction Twizbe. 

im not sure I could do 10 years either dolly - my body would be knackered by then anyway!

• MrsYoungMrsYoung Posts: 404

Hi ladies

sorry I haven't posted in a while, was finding things tough. Just wanted to say that I got a bfp this week. We were due to start IVF w/icsi but my 7th cycle of letrozole worked

I know posts like these aren't nice but I truly am Wishing you ladies all the luck in the world xxxxxx

Congratulations Mrs young x

MrsYoung congratulations! That is brilliant news and you definitely waited your fair share of time! 

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy  xxx

• That's great news mrsyoung! X

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,352 New bride

Mrs Young that is fantastic news! Happy and healthy 9 months for you

• BabyZebedeeBabyZebedee Posts: 2,421

Flower, I can barely wait to see your scan photo hun, it's been a long time coming.

MrsYoung - fantastic news :) Congratulations.

• Thanks babyz - I'm bricking it! 

• MrsJCMrsJC Posts: 2,204

Hi, everyone - just wanted to comment so that I can come back and find this thread and check in on how you are all doing. 

Congratulations, MrsYoung, and I've got everything crossed for you Lolem xx

• coco1981coco1981 Posts: 246

Clearly I don't know you personally Flower but I'm so excited / nervous for you today after following your journey for the last 4 years (I'm guessing since this was when I first found the forum??) Will be thinking of you and so looking forward to hearing your good news. Keeping everything I have crossed for you xxxx

Good luck flower. I will be thinking of you x

thanks mrsjc :)

• MrsLM23MrsLM23 Posts: 924

Good luck flower! I hope your scan goes well and you get some lovely pictures of bubba xx

• Thanks everyone! Scan went well, measuring at 13 weeks so that's a relief. However now worrying about nt scan as that was measuring on the higher side of normal. She wasn't worried about it but i think it's hard not to worry throughout pregnancy!

fantastic news Flower :-)

• Polly27Polly27 Posts: 680 New bride

just thread crashing  to say because your 13 weeks it's at the end of the period they can do the NT scan so you would expect a slightly larger measurement purely because the baby will be bigger than say if they did it at 11 +2, my measurement was slightly larger due to that reason and I got a risk factor of something like 1 in 35000 or something like that. Also just want to say congratulations, I had a miscarriage around the same time you had your first miscarriage and I've keeping an eye out for you ever since, so pleased for you x

That's great news flower. So pleased for you xx

• EllieKate83EllieKate83 Posts: 1,431

Flower that's awesome news. A bit like Coco I remember you from way back & really glad to hear you've reached this point & all is looking good. Xx

• Thanks everyone and thanks prolly for you're reassuring words. Going to try and relax and enjoy for now! X

Exciting news flower! So happy for you! Xx

• Sorry polly not prolly and your not you're! I blame a stressful day!

Hello ladies

How are we all? Not much to report from me, ov has happened (about 4 DPO as actually tracked it this month)

Pretty sure it wont be our month (is it ever) so looking forward to Christmas. If it is not, our next fertile period is over our next doctors appointment - perhaps its a sign lol.

Hey ladies,

hope everyone is well. Exciting news from me is that I've managed to have a normal length cycle by myself. today is cd1 and it is cycle day 34. That was just with the help of metformin.

I have my hsg booked for next Monday and I start clomid tomorrow so is all go! 

Hope the tracking isn't causing extra stress Twiz.

Good news on the cycle Dolly. Hopefully things will start to click into place.

I used OPKs this month. I don't find them too stressful, but have not tried to keep up with temping - that one I found stressful.

Hi ladies, 

yay for the normal cycle dolly :)

glad you're ok Twizbe. I quite liked the opks. I liked seeing things happening. (That's the control freak in me!)

im good. Had scan yesterday. Left ovary was being a bit slow so they have upped my dose. Obviously I'm now panicKing that I'm not responding well because I'm too old but the docs didn't seem worried. have snother scan tomorrow am so we will see if the extra dose has made a difference. I hope so!

Hi Lolem

Sorry left ovary is dragging its feet, hopefully it has been woken up now. Sure it is nothing to be concerned about and it just one of those things.

I quite like them too - nice to pee on a stick and see a line tbh :-)

Yeah, that's what I always think - just nice to see a line.

• EllabellaEllabella Posts: 1,292 New bride

Morning ladies!!

Hubs and I decided to take last month off actively ttc and tracking and just went with the flow really. We are just back from an amazing 3 week holiday in Indonesia so feeling totally refreshed. I'm cd5 or something. AF turned up on the last day. Haha!!

December marks 2 years ttc for us so trying to keep my mind off things really. We have our first fertility appointment on January 4 so I'm taking that as a good positive step for the new year. 

Flower - I am so delighted for you!! 

Lolem - I have everything crossed!!

mrs young - congratulations. I love a broken thread bfp!

dolly and twiz - let's unite in our broken fanjo situations and show them who's boss in 2k17! Boooyaaa!!

Welcome back Ella - Holiday sounds fab. I loved Indonesia when I was there. Good timing on AF as well not arriving until you left.

Don't blame you for taking some time off. Getting close to the 2 year mark is not fun, but I really feel like I have 'let it go' a little now and am just focusing on other things (like Christmas :-) )