The Broken Thread - 2019

• MrsGB2015MrsGB2015 Posts: 3,440 New bride
    So, just to update I took another test this morning as I’m crazy 🤣

Very pleased to say the lines are still looking strong. I’m starting to believe it now 🙈🤣

I don’t want to upset anyone but I don’t think I’m ready to move onto a due in thread yet so can I stay here for a bit longer ladies? 😘😘

Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

"The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow"
  • MrsLjCMrsLjC Posts: 1,202 New bride
    Congratulations MrsGB! ♥ I am over the moon for you and keep sending positive wishes your way for a happy and healthy 9 months! Xx 
    @MrsLjC thanks lovely, much appreciated hun 😘😘💕💕 xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• KirBeKirBe Posts: 1,158 New bride
    Hey @MrsGB2015 I don’t mind if you stay 😊 it’ll be nice to have you around for a bit longer! How’re you feeling today? Sinking in yet? 

xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
    @KirBe thanks lovely! I don’t really know tbh, it’s not fully sunk in but more so than I was Saturday! 🤣

Awaiting to ring the clinic but I know they will probably say they are busy and not call me back until after lunch!! I just want a scan date!! 🤣 xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 haha I don’t blame you. Maybe once you see it then it’ll be more real lol xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
    @KirBe Yes exactly!  I am still so cautious as I am scared something will go wrong - such a pessimist! I am sure this time it is our time but until I have had the viability scan I dont think I will fully believe it! xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 as a fellow pessimist I totally understand where your coming from. But I do think this is your time as well. It’s about time to be fair 😂 xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe Haha yes it is about time!  I mean the lines are soooo strong I should believe it but after all this time its just hard to xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• @MrsGB2015 wooohoooo, SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Those are somes strong lines you've got there. Definitely your time, just enjoy it all, and keeping fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you <3 xxxx
    @Anxiousbride2 thank you lovely.  Yes, you're right the lines are strong, just need to believe it! haha!  Thanks again xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Viability scan is all booked - Friday 13th September at 8am - ekk!!  Now just to get through the next two weeks!!  :#
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• DiaryDiary Posts: 350 New bride
    You can do it MrsGB!! Take each day as it comes and enjoy. Book a few things in between now and then to break it up and it will go on faster! Cinema, get your nails done etc. Still so happy for you! x
    @Diary Thanks lovely.  Yes, we have a few things on between now and then. Birthday's etc so should be fine, she says lol! xx 
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 374 New bride
    Huge congrats MrsGB. I havent been able to log on til now but I have been thinking about you, which sounds so odd when we dont even know each other! I was so hoping I'd see good news! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx
    @Samantha265 thank you lovely, that’s so kind!

i love this forum you ladies are amazing 💕💕 xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Morning ladies,

I hope everyone is ok? Its very quiet in here.

I have posted this in the due thread but I wanted to update you all, I hope this doesnt upset anyone.

We had our viability scan this morning and it was amazing!!  The baby is measuring on track and we got to hear the heartbeat - so in love and over the moon  <3

Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• @MrsGB2015 this is just toooo amazing <3
    @MrsRagdoll - thanks lovely - it all feels so surreal but we are over the moon :) <3 xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• @MrsGB2015 absolutely amazing news. I was checking all dya yesterday for an update (then realised today is Friday!). So glad to hear, and see, that everything is going well xxx
    @Slopeydopes Haha I wish it was yesterday I was so nervous!!  Thanks lovely.

I hope you are ok? xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• @MrsGB2015 I'm all good. Made a few big decisions and I've got a place on an MSc starting in two weeks. I'm really excited and hoping it leads to the career I want. Just realised how easy it is to put things off and find excuses for not doing something big! 
    @Slopeydopes Glad you are well hun, good to see you making some positive decisions :) xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsN82MrsN82 Posts: 211 New bride
    Massive congratulations @MrsGB2015, I am so chuffed for you!!! Xx
    Thanks @MrsN82 appreciated hun 💕💕
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• TadpoleTadpole Posts: 2,134 New bride
    This is absolutely ridiculously overdue! But just jumping on to say a huge, huge congratulations to MrsGB. I'm absolutely over the moon for you and have been following your journey. I think something weird happened to my login when the site changed (however long ago that was!) and I never manged to get it fixed. Wishing you all the best for a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Love xx

@Tadpole - Thank you so much lovely :)

I hope all is well with you xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 175 New bride
    Had another appointment today. Sadly hubbies last SA was still negative for sperm so going the donor route. Luckily all my tests can back OK. He said he's going to refer us to the geneticist to start the process properly. He said hell email to fast track it too. All very exciting! 
    @Slopeydopes - Sorry to hear this hun, is there no chance hubs could have the surgical retrieval to see if there is any that way or does he not want to?

I am around if you have any donor questions though, will do my best to help :) xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 175 New bride
    @MrsGB2015 they said that he could come off his testerone injections for 6 months to see if they could see anything in his SA. I don't think he could cope without them for that long though and it would probably be the same answer due to the damage that he had when he was younger. Plus we don't want to delay it by another 6 months either. I think a donor is definitely right for us. He's more worried about telling people but we don't necessarily have to. Have you told friends or family or just kept it to yourselves?