• MrsGB2015MrsGB2015 Posts: 3,201 New bride
    @MrsHowgate Thanks hun

Sending you love and hugs for today xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

"The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow"
  • KirBeKirBe Posts: 1,141 New bride
    @MrsHowgate hope you are doing ok after everything xx

@MrsGB2015 sending you a ton of positive thoughts and the best of luck for tomorrow lovely. I have everything crossed this is the one 🤞🏻 xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
  • MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 823 New bride
    Sending lots of positive vibes for tomorrow MrsGB!! Xx
    @KirBe thanks hun much appreciated! I’m really nervous this time just worried it won’t thaw out! 🙈

@MrsPope2018 thanks to you also hun xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 155 New bride
    @MrsGB2015 good luck for today will be thinking about you.
    @MrsHowgate take as long as you need. I've found that grieving takes as long as it takes and it will always be there. Just become a little less painful with time x
    @MrsHowgate & @Slopeydopes thank you both! Very nervous already! It’s going to be a long day!

hope everyone else is ok?! Xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsRichardsonMrsRichardson Posts: 381 New bride
    MrsGB I hope you don’t mind me popping by but good luck for today. I hope everything goes well 😊
    Never late to the party if I’m late to the party with you!
    @MrsRichardson of course not hun! Thank you as always.

Hope you are well xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

All done!!

Our embaby thawed out 95%, which the clinic were happy with!

Its not as good as we’ve previously had, it’s only a 2-3 grade but anything can happen!

Fingers crossed!! 🤞🏼

Just need to make it through this dreaded TWW! 😂 xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Congratulations on being PUPO @MrsGB2015 - here’s to the TWW going nice and quickly for you and for a super sticky little bean 🤞🏻 xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
  • Lou85Lou85 Posts: 1,805 New bride
    Wishing you so, so, so, SO much luck my lovely!
    @KirBe thanks hun. I hope it is super sticky! 😬🤞🏼

@Lou85 thanks lovely, much appreciated xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Rach371Rach371 Posts: 1,096 New bride
    @MrsGB2015 I hope you don't mind me popping by to say good luck- I'm sure there are lots of women on these boards who watch this thread with hope but don't post and I wanted to stop lurking and wish you all the best. 
  • Tallie237Tallie237 Posts: 318 New bride
    Super lurker here 👀 but I just want to say I have everything crossed for you MrsGB you're such a trooper with all you've gone through I hope this is your time x
    @Rach371 - thank you hun, it means a lot. I hope this is our time 🤞🏼 Xx

@Tallie237 - thanks lovely, much appreciated. I hope this is finally our sticky bean xxx 🤞🏼
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsSharkMrsShark Posts: 853 New bride
    I have everything crossed for you @MrsGB2015 that this is your time. I think all of us on the threads is rooting for you. Sending you tons of positivity and good luck!
    @MrsShark thanks hun, I really hope this is our time 🤞🏼 It’s much appreciated, I hope you are well xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Hannah343Hannah343 Posts: 223 New bride
    I hope you don't mind me posting in here, but I just wanted to say MrsGB2015 all the best and I have everything crossed for you x
    @Hannah343 no course not hun, it’s appreciated. Thank you xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• NikkiMNikkiM Posts: 1,648 New bride
    I have everything crossed for you @MrsGB2015. I hope this is your time. 😊
    @NikkiM thanks hun xxx

Im really feeling the love ladies, thank you all so much! Really suffering today with such a bad head! I think it’s all the pressure and the worrying I’ve done as I doubt it can be anything good this early on! Just wish I could fast forward to test day and just know lol xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Just popping in to wish u all the luck in the world mrsgb. I couldn’t be crossing my fingers or toes any more for a happily ever after for u!!! 
    @MrsMinMarch2016 thanks lovely, really appreciate it xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsLjCMrsLjC Posts: 1,201 New bride
    Very best of luck @MrsGB2015 I have everything crossed for you! Xx

Thinking of you too @KirBe xx
    @MrsLjC thank you hun 😘 xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsLjC thanks for the thoughts lovely xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

Afternoon Ladies - how is everyone? @MrsGB2015 how are you doing lovely? How are you finding the TWW? When are you allowed to test? 

I am loving knowing that it is a shorter week at work this week!

Me and DH have been having a lot of chats about our next move - we have decided to sit tight for this year keep losing the lbs, enjoy our holiday and finish our house renovations etc. And because of that I have decided to go for a temporary promotion at work - ironically covering someone else's maternity leave for a year - starting in September - so fingers crossed that pans out!

The money would be a god send because we have been talking and looking at our finances and are thinking that if we are not pregnant by this time next year we are going to look at doing three rounds of IVF privately. I wanted to ask your opinion on this because part of me is in two minds - yes it sounds amazing to think this time next year we could FINALLY (after what will be 4 years of TTC by this time next year) be getting some treatment but ... in my area I do believe they offer the full 3 rounds on the NHS - so there is part of me that thinks we should try that first but I am just not sure if mentally I could cope with waiting what could potentially be another year or two on the waiting list (from my research the waiting list is currently a year from the point of being accepted for funding, 6 months for your first Fertility Clinic appointment etc). Potentially with the NHS we will be looking at 5-6 years of TTC before getting treatment :(. I am also scared that if my 3 private rounds didn't work that is it ... we are done there would be no more chances, no more money from anywhere and that would just be the end of our dream for a baby.

It is a lot to think about so I wanted to ask all you ladies if you were in my position what do you think you would do? xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe - Im finding it tough tbh - not going to lie!  There's a lot resting on this and I am swaying between being really positive to times like now where I just think its done it hasnt worked - crazy lady!!

Technically test day should be 26th but the crazy people that we are have decided its the 27th - as thats the saturday and we wont have to go anywhere and can be together and besides if we wait that long and AF hasnt shown theres a good chance that it has worked - fingers crossed

As for your predicament - if you can afford it then I would go private if the wait for NHS is definitely going to be that long a wait but thats because I am so impatient.  Id definitely check the NHS side first though as if you get 3 rounds thats amazing!  My wait wasnt near as long as they say but obviously your area could be different - Good luck hun we are always here for you! xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 I would be the same with the waiting - whenever we have a month where we try I look ahead and see when is the closest weekend day so we can be off to test together. Whatever the outcome I don't think I could manage going to work and focusing. But particularly in this situation I definitely think waiting for a day when you can both be together is a good idea. I have everything crossed for you lovely, I hope the next 10/11 days goes super fast. Do you have any distracting plans for Easter weekend? 

Maybe a good compromise is to start the NHS process and get an idea how long the wait would be? Then if its too much we can just go private anyway. I mean obviously I am hoping we don't get there but after three years I am definitely starting to lose hope for a miracle without intervention!

xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016