The Broken Thread - 2019

• MrsGB2015MrsGB2015 Posts: 3,550 New bride
    @KirBe Yes 100% thats how we feel - infact the hospital we have transfer done in, said 11 days then we can test that makes it Tuesday 23rd but again would be a work day and doing it that 1 day early I would second guess it.  Our actual clinic said 2 weeks so we are going with that plus the 1 day and hoping & praying we make it there and its positive!

Ive made myself feel sick now as I stuffed down 3 bags of wotsits as its all I wanted for lunch, hoping its a sign or I am just a fatty! haha!

Yes 100% do that, start the NHS process and if things are really slow and you are finding it tough waiting then start the private ball rolling.  No harm in that and hopefully it will work out for the best that you get the funding and it works! I will have everything crossed as always for you xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015
    Miracle Baby due April 2020

"The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow"
  • MrsHowgateMrsHowgate Posts: 1,392 New bride
    Afternoon ladies.

Well AF is late, absolutely not pregnant as I’ve tested over and over so I guess she wants to be nasty and make me wait and bugger up my normally 28 day cycles. I am worried though because I have had 2 d&c before the one in February and I am worried that they would ruin our chances of falling pregnant again in the future as they can thin the lining. 

@KirBe from referral by the GP to actually getting a fertility appointment through was about 2 weeks and the appointment was 9 weeks from the date of referral. We thankfully didn’t need it and I have to admit I did contact the IVF consultant at my work personally and he fast tracked our appointment once he has the referral
    in hand and I was given a cancellation. Where I work they aim to see you and start IVF within 5 months, they don’t hang around!

@MrsGB2015 I am sure that this is a sticky one.
    @MrsHowgate - Thanks hun.  Sorry AF is messing you about, hope she comes soon for you xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsRagdollMrsRagdoll Posts: 207 New bride
    Sending you alllllll the best wishes MrsGB!!
    @MrsRagdoll Thank you hun, much appreciated xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 180 New bride
    @KirBe I'd try NHS and maybe contact private clinic like mrsgb said. It seems like a good idea to hedge your bets. I thought my husband had a second SA test to book in but its actually a meeting with a fertility doctor. That's on the 28th of May. We probably would have got in quicker but he took ages to phone as I thought it was his appointment. I don't think it's taken that long for us, quicker if we'd made appointments quicker but we've had a lot going on with moving jobs and buying our first home.. 
    Hopefully this will be a good year for all of us. 
    I've got my ultrasound scan tomorrow to check everything, getting a little nervous now!
    @Slopeydopes - FC for you hun - you'll be fine :) Sending positive vibes for you though xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• KirBeKirBe Posts: 1,158 New bride
    @Slopeydopes and @MrsHowgate thanks for letting me know your experience with the referrals - I think it is very easy to read things and panic but it is definitely worth seeing what the NHS can offer before we rush off to spend all our money!! 

@Slopeydopes ; GL for tomorrow - as @MrsGB2015 said you will be fine and FC everything goes well

xx

Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
    Erghh feel sick this morning - hoping this is a good sign and not just me wanting it so much its in my head - like the crazy woman I am haha!

Hope everyone is ok

@Slopeydopes What time is your appointment?  If you dont see this until after then I hope everything went ok xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 my appointment is at 2.20. Getting a little nervous now. Paid for the searches on the house this morning to keep my mind off it.
    Hopefully the sickness is a good sign. I imagine it must be hard not to look for significance in everything.. 
    @Slopeydopes - Ohh thinking of you hun, you will be fine xx

I hope it is and its not just in my head - you know when you talk yourself into something? ergh its the longest 2 weeks ever!
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was thinking it was going to be really invasive. The scanner said it all looked normal, which is good. Just waiting for our fertility appointment at the end of May now. 
    @MrsGB2015 I'm hoping these two weeks go quickly. Hopefully Easter will be a bit of a diatraction x
    edited 17 April
    @Slopeydopes glad everything looks normal and you didn't find it too bad!

@MrsGB2015 fingers crossed for a couple of quick weeks for you and I really hope that the sickness does mean something. 

I am having an absolutely terrible day - one of my colleagues has been in on a KIT day and sat next to the one that is currently pregnant. And it has been non stop baby/pregnancy talk. I have had a good cry secretly in the toilets. I don't know why it affects me so much  :(  I just wish I could cope better with it!

I've stressed hubby out as well because in my anxious state I told him we should cancel our Florida holiday and just plough all our money into IVF. I am terrible for letting my emotions rule my actions and my poor hubby has definitely paid the price today. He is just as stressed out if not more than I am right now . 

Nevermind tomorrow is a new day and a step closer to the weekend I guess

xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
    @Slopeydopes I am glad it wasnt too bad for you! 

Thanks for the comments, I am so glad Easter is in the middle so we can try take our minds off it!

@KirBe I hope so or I am left just being a crazy lady again as usual!!

So sorry youve had a rubbish day!  I totally understand where you are coming from though on the colleague front, it is so difficult and many times I have cried.

Sending you lots of love and positivity xxx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on Easter Sunday but it’s over. It wasn’t our miracle, not this time 💔 xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 1,145 New bride
    MrsGB I am so sorry to see this 😔 I cant even imagine how you are feeling right now but I hope you have lots of support around you. Look after yourself. Sending lots of love 💜
    Thank ladies, it really is appreciated xx 
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Tallie237Tallie237 Posts: 357 New bride
    So sorry MrsGB, sending lots of love to you and your husband x
    @Tallie237 thank you lovely xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Oh @MrsGB2015 I don’t even know what to say. Only that I am thinking of you and your DH and sending lots of love. I’m so sorry lovely xxxx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe thanks lovely, I really appreciate it. We have come on our night away that I won and talked it through a bit, we have a semi plan depending what the clinic say. We are feeling ok as can be right now xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsMinMarch2016MrsMinMarch2016 Posts: 444 New bride
    edited 21 April
    So sorry to read this mrsgb I can’t imagine how u must feel, I am heartbroken for u both. I’m glad u hav been able to get away & really hope ur next journey has the positive ending u deserve so much. Sending love xx
    @MrsMinMarch2016 thank you lovely. My heart is broken and I’m not sure how much fight I have left but for now we are carrying on and enjoying each other’s company xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Hannah343Hannah343 Posts: 279 New bride
    MrsGB, I am ever so sorry. I wish you and your husband lots of love and support x x
    @Hannah343 thank you lovely, very kind xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• NikkiMNikkiM Posts: 1,653 New bride
    @MrsGB2015 I’m so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping it would be your time. I hope you’re both doing ok.x
    @NikkiM - Thanks hun its tough but we are doing ok as can be xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

I haven't been on for a while @MrsGB2015 so, so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of the two of you xxx
    @Slopeydopes thanks hun, appreciated xx

How is everyone else doing? Xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015