The Broken Thread - 2019

• Lou85Lou85 Posts: 1,805 New bride
    So sorry MrsGB. It’s so unfair! You are such a positive, strong person. It’s really very inspirational. Wishing you strength for whatever is next for you xx 
  • MrsGB2015MrsGB2015 Posts: 3,201 New bride
    @Lou85 Thank you lovely, I dont always feel strong but I'm not ready to give up yet so will keep fighting xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

"The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow"
  • KirBeKirBe Posts: 1,141 New bride
    Morning Ladies 

@MrsGB2015 how are you doing lovely? xx

Not a lot going on over here as usual - but my cycles appear to have gone crazy again :( - currently CD45 and 15DPO (according to my Ava) 100% not pregnant so just annoyed and want the witch to show herself!! She has behaved so well with 34/35 day cycles for the last 6 months I don't understand what has changed. I am just crossing my fingers that it is just a blip xx

How is everyone?
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
    @KirBe - Falling apart over here - now I have found a lump and have piles - FML!

It doesnt rain it pours - I just give up right now!

And to top it all off the hospital still want me to test Friday - if anyone has a spare miracle send it my way haha!

Sorry the witch seems to be messing you around again!  Fingers crossed it is just a blip.  Maybe the worry and stressing on decisions has caused her to go on the missing? xxx

Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 awww no! Have you been to the docs? Got everything crossed that it’s nothing to worry about it. I’m confused like why would they ask you to test if you know it’s not happened? To me that’s just cruel - I’m sorry they are asking you to do that. 

I would send you all the miracles i could if I had any. You definitely deserve it!

Do you have any more appointments or anything scheduled at the hospital? 

xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

'Shout out to all of us fighting a battle that most people will never understand'
    @KirBe yes saw the dr this morning. She doesn’t think the lump is anything serious but got to keep an eye on it and if no change in a week she will start the ball rolling for the next stage of checking it out.

As for testing still, I know it’s a bit stupid really but I guess the clinic know that people do still bleed and have positives but I know my body and this to me is a normal period but hey ho!

We have a follow up appointment booked in for the 14th May, so will be looking into the next options for us then xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 fingers crossed it goes away by itself hun. I guess it makes sense but if you know then you know.

Please can I have some help ladies. My cycle is driving my crazy I am CD46 and 16DPO. I have never had a LP longer than 13 days. Ever. I am not pregnant so can anyone who is good at charting shed any light? Has FF just messed up when I actually have O’d or have I just not O’d at all? I use an Ava bracelet rather than a traditional thermometer 

Any help or thoughts would be massively appreciated! 
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe Thanks hun - FC things may start falling into place as right now I just feel I am falling apart lol!

Im sorry I cannot help I never charted :( I know some ladies do/did so hopefully someone can pop along and shed some light for you xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 awww Hun your definitely having more than your share at the moment. I have everything crossed that this is just the storm before your miracle xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

• Rach371Rach371 Posts: 1,096 New bride
    @KirBe I charted so can try and help a bit... 

Firstly are you 100% not pregnant? When did you last test? 

There's a clear temperature dip followed by three consecutive rises so I would say you have ovulated this cycle. 

If you normally have a 13 day LP i would have thought you'd have a temperature drop by now.

Have you changed your routine at all or have you been ill etc? Sorry I'm not much help X 

@Rach371 I 100% can’t be pregnant it would be physically impossible. Thank you so much for your reassurance with my chart - atleast it does seem I ovulate even if the second half makes no sense at all! The only thing I can put it down to is being a bit stressed earlier in my cycle and possibly losing weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ Only time will tell I guess. Thanks again though! xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe thanks lovely, I hope so! 🤞🏼

Fingers crossed your cycle sorts itself out as well! Seems like we all take one step forward and ten back! It’s got to be our time soon right? Xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Rach371Rach371 Posts: 1,096 New bride
    How frustrating for you @KirBe! Hopefully your cycle settles down soon. Stress can play a big part, even the tiniest change in routine or being a bit run down etc can have an effect. Hope you're ok x
    AF is in the building!! Never been so pleased to see her, fingers crossed for a sensible cycle this month 🤞🏻😂

Thanks so much for your help and well wishes ladies - it’s so frustrating when our bodies do something crazy right when you don’t want them to!

Hope everyone else is ok?

xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe yay for AF! Always seems weird to cheer that when TTC 😂 xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 I know!! It seems to happen quite a lot that we do cheer for her though!

So happy to finally be on a new cycle - really hope this one plays ball as I think DH and I are probably going to try for this cycle and the next, then we will be on a 3 month break because of Florida in October. Then when we come back we should finally be ready to head back to the GPs and get this show on the road! 

How is everyone? Anyone got any nice weekend plans? 

xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe I know that’s the rubbish thing! I want to cheer that it’s not come for one of us and because of a good reason for once!!

Fingers crossed for you lovely! 

Im going to see Dumbo! I’m so excited but 100% expect that I’ll be in tears! 😂

what about you? Xx 
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 we will get there. Eventually we will get to cheer for her not coming for the right reason xx

Thanks hun - I am not getting my hopes up but we are trying some new TTC vits (Proceive I think it is called) and I am drinking some fertility tea to see if that helps. So you never know - I do seem to ovulate which is reassuring! 

Awww I am going with DH to see the new Avengers film tonight and I think we might go out for a treat tea - Dumbo will be far too emotional for me! Definitely will watch it when it comes out on DVD though! With my tissues handy haha 
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone had a good weekend

@KirBe - Fingers crossed for the new TTC vits - Ive gone back to all my supplements/vits that I took prior to our best round to see if I can get my egg quality up.

We have decided to look at other clinics, we are maybe looking at doing a 3 cycle package if we can find a clinic we like that offers this and if they agree with our plan going forward.

We have registered for an open day at one in a few weeks, so we shall see what happens next, feel better having a slight plan though!!
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

@MrsGB2015 I’m not sure if I’ve asked this before but what do you take? 

It always feels much better with a bit of a plan. Fingers crossed as always for you. I’ve read lots of stories online about ladies changing clinics and it doing the trick. If you don’t mind me asking (feel free to tell me to stop being nosey) but what kind of plan are you looking at moving forward?

xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe I take a whole cocktail of things 😂 So, bee propolis, bee pollen, complete b complex, royal jelly and pregnacare - I think that’s all 

I hope that’s the case for us, fingers crossed.

Of course I don’t mind. So, we are hoping to try doing natural cycle IUI but with donor sperm. As they’ve never found anything wrong with me and we know hubbys sperm isn’t great. He would need to go for another retrieval and he’s not keen on that, so donor is our steps we think.

Fingers crossed the clinic agree with this as a plan and then it’s just a case of which clinic xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsHowgateMrsHowgate Posts: 1,328 New bride
    @MrsGB2015 I’m surprised you haven’t turned into a bee taking all the B vitamins 😁

Ive started taking Vitamin D and folic acid again as I am severely deficient in Vit D, normal range should be above 80 and mine is 18.7! 

Can I ask why hubby isn’t keen on sperm retrieval again?

I lost my rag with hubby this morning as he didn’t want to perform and I accused him of not wanting a baby. He said he didn’t want it on a schedule and I stupidly told him that’s how it’s going to be if he wants a baby because I’m not getting any younger! Feel so bad but I just felt rejected.
    @MrsHowgate - Haha I know be buzzing around soon ;) haha!

The way they had to do it in the end was to cut him open, he had stitches etc so couldnt drive for about 2 weeks, which meant he couldnt work either.  It was quite painful for him and the sperm wasnt the best either, he feels it would just be best to use donor.

If he is happy to do this, then I am but I need to make sure it is really what he wants.

Oh no hun, its not easy is it?! I'm sure he didnt mean to make you feel like that but I know in the heat of the moment you do take it personally dont you? :( x
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

I took it very personal and told him I wanted a divorce (I don’t). We’re fine now but I hate having the pressure of TTC. 
    @MrsGB2015 that is a very nice cocktail you have there! Fingers crossed it does the trick! I really hope that you get your happy ending my lovely - you really do deserve it. You will have to let me know what info you can find with IUI - if DH never gets any further forward with his 'issue' it is something we will definitely be looking at while we wait for our IVF referral. That is if his sperm quality has improved by the time he gets retested.

@MrsHowgate the pressure with TTC can sometimes be overwhelming, sorry that your having a rubbish time :(

Nothing to report from me AF has left the building - alls I am hoping for this month is a nice 35 day cycle with a normal length LP - hopefully that is not too much to ask!

Hope everyone is ok xx
    Married October 2016
    TTC since May 2016

@KirBe haha I know I’m rattling! 😂 I hope so hun, thank you as always xx

Anything I find out, I will definitely share with you hun. We are meeting the potential clinic at 11am on the 11th, fingers crossed xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Hello ladies, how are we all doing?

I’ve has a mixed bag, had to have some extra tests done as they thought they saw evidence of a molar but thankfully tests were normal which is great.

Applied for some new jobs so waiting to hear whether I’ll be shortlisted or not as it’s tike for change. 
  • SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 155 New bride
    Hi @MrsHowgate hope the job applications are going OK. I'm just working all the time (well it feels like it). Hopefully moving house in just over a month. Really excited for the change and to move into our first home of our own. Got our appointment wihh the fertility clinic on Tuesday so interested to see what's going to happen from that. 
  • SlopeydopesSlopeydopes Posts: 155 New bride
    How's everyone doing? Been very quiet. We had our appointment last week. Hubby has to come off testerone and do another SA, which is going to be September. I've got to have a lot of blood tests and an injection dye thing to check my tubes are open. Can't believe he moaned about it! I get all the fun stuff 
    Hey ladies, sorry I haven’t been on for a while.

I’ve changed jobs and don’t get much time to come on now.

Slopey - Is that a hycosy you’ve got to have? It’s not too bad just a bit uncomfortable if so.

Ive got an appointment tomorrow to take our consent forms in. We’ve decided to go donor sperm and try IUI first as they’ve not found anything wrong with my side and just hope and pray it works!

if not the plan is another try at IUI then go back to full IVF. Just hope one of those does the trick as I think it will be game over by the end of all that! 😬🤞🏼 Xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015