TTC 34 - 2019 / 2020 babies! 👶

• DandelionBlueDandelionBlue Posts: 1,394 New bride
    I am so very sorry Hannah. And I really hope it isn't an ectopic. But by the sounds of it your doctors don't think it is. 
    I think a break in Italy will do you the world of good. Focusing on yourseld and  your husband.
    And don't forget you can come in here to vent when ever you need to.
  • Tallie237Tallie237 Posts: 358 New bride
    Hannah I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this. I just cant imagine how heartbreaking it must be 💔 I really hope you get some support and answers as to why your losses have happened so that you dont have to go through this again. A trip to Italy sounds lovely and a break from it all is understandable. Will be thinking of you ♥️
  • MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 1,206 New bride
    So sorry hannah 💜 
    edited 31 March
    So I got my solid smiley this morning and equally dark lines on my cheapir opk. I wasn't expecting it to happen this weekend. In fact I usually get a gradual build-up on my cheapie opk. But this time it went from nothing to suddenly two lines.  And I forgot my thermometer so couldn't measure my temperature this weekend. 
    Anyway we are doing SMEP this cycle so will be DTD tonight, tomorrow, Tuesday and then one more time on thursday.

MrsPBtobe did you use opks / temp and definitely know when you ovulated? Hope that it is good news. I would definitely have cracked by now and tested.

MrsPope Sounds lile you ovulated. Hope your temperatures stay nice and high.

OmRum any more cramping? Symptoms?
    Yay for the solid smiley 😁  we managed to dtd wed, thurs and fri and I got my positive opk on thurs. Will try again tonight too. I think I messed up with the temping as I went out last night and then with the time change there was no way I was waking up at my usual time to take my temp so ended up taking it 2 hours late, it had risen by a fair amount but had an empty circle which I know means it's not accurate so now I dont know how I'll know for sure that i actually did ovulate. I think I am 2 dpo and time is slowing down already 😂😂 I hate the TWW!
    MrsPope if you ovulated your temperarure will stay high throughout your luteal phase. Your app might confirm your ovulation one day lighter but it will confirm it once you have three higher temperatures.
    Thank you dandelion that makes sense!
  • MrsPB2019MrsPB2019 Posts: 734 New bride
    Dandelion I’ve only been symptom spotting so easily could have ovulated later than I thought. I think the due date on my app was just an average 28 day cycle since my last period and of course my cycles I guess aren’t likely to be regular straight after having my implant out.
    Yey for the positive opk Dandelion!
    I've caved and ordered a bbt thermometer so I will be joining you trying to muddle through figuring it out mrspope!

How many dpo are you now mrspb?

I'm so confused! Had hardly any ewcm this cycle which is unusual for me. I tested with an opk yesterday however I was in a rush, saw it was almost positive so rushed out the house however when I got back an hour or so later it looked positive. But today my opk was negative! So O is either today/soon or it was just a surge and I might surge again later. So I've ordered more opks and a thermometer as I dont like the uncertainty! Hope everyones doing ok, I must admit I've struggled with everything today- lots of random crying over nothing!
  • OmRumOmRum Posts: 828 New bride
    Hello. I've had no symptoms worth mentioning till just now when I got a few cramps similar to the usual I get around this time of cycle. I expect AF will come by Friday. I'm 9dpo today.
  • MrsPB2019MrsPB2019 Posts: 734 New bride
    Tallie at a complete guess I think I ovulated around the 15th/16th.

H2B’s sister had her first baby last July and has just shared photos of her first mother’s day card in the family WhatsApp chat and I’m just feeling raging jealousy right now. I know our journey has only just started but I suppose it hasn’t helped I’ve been so broody the last couple of years.
    MrsPB The stupid jealousy is the worst part of the ttc journey for me. A friend of my husbands who got pregnant first time trying posted about her mothers day today on facebook. And I admit I did get jealous. It will be our tun one day. Hopefully soon.🤞
    I hope you will get positive news in a few days.

OmRum cramps could mean so many things. I really hope they are pregnancy related for you.

Tallie if you have any questions about temping do ask me. I wouldnt say I am an expert but I know a bit. What app will you use to chart?
    And yay for ovulating around the same time!
    I dont have a lot of EWCM this time either.
    Oh no about being emotional? Does this happen for you around O?

So I was wo dering why I didnt have my usual pre O cramps. But they started this afternoon. And I just came home. Did another cheapie opk. This one is definitely positive. A bit of a blazer. So happy with that.

Oh I also checked the due date if I were to conceive this cycle, because I like to torture myself that way.
    And it would be between the 22 and 25th of December. Yay for a christmas baby lol
    Are either of you going to test soon mrspb or omrum? 100% emphasise with the jealousy!

Thanks dandelion, I was thinking fertility friend as I already use it? Do you have any recommendations? Wow that's a strong positive! I normally get a clear positive like that but haven't yet which is why im unsure if O is happening now or not! I don't feel like it is! But 🤞🤞🤞 for xmas babies 😊 I think my emotions are due to mothers day/opk uncertainty! 
  • @DandelionBlue that is a blazer no mistaking that!! 

I’m also 9dpo today & feel crazy saying it as was positive I was out this mth cuz we missed timings etc. but last few days boobs have been fuller & painful like when I was pregnant with our daughter. Also getting cramping...so can’t help thinking could it be?!

I hav a frer so tempted to test tues when I’ll be 11dpo or not sure whether to wait to see if AF is late.

• Hannah343Hannah343 Posts: 284 New bride
    Thank you all so much for your sympathy. I'm still feeling quite numb at the moment, I'm home from work today as I have cramping and spotting. Just waiting for the results of yesterday's blood test. 
    Even though we're not trying for a while, I would like to stick around and support you guys, I'm really rooting for all of you x

Mrs M - I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, all the best 

Defo a positive there Dandelion, all the best

Good luck for the rest of the tww MrsPB

Hopefully it was your surge Tallie, good luck dtd. 

Good luck Mrs Pope for the tww, fingers crossed for you
    Oh Hannah I am so sorry about the cramping and spotting. It really isn't fair. Look after yourself. And of course you can stay on here.

MrsMin hopefully those are all good signs that you are pg. Only half of the tww to go. I would probably try to wait a little longer. To avoid getting a false negative. But to be honest I always crack and test early.

Tallie Fertility Friend is what I use myself. I think it is probably the best one for that purpose. Do you have pictures of your opk. Maybe we can help determine if they are positive. To keep you from getting anxious. 
    However if you have already ovulated measuring your temperatures at this point won't really show anything. As it is all about seeing the rise of temperatures. And you wouldn't have recorded any temps before O.

Got another blazing positive opk this morning. And my temperature hasn't gone up yet. So I don't think I od yesterday evening. But hopefully it will happen today.

Hannah I hope your doing ok💓

Dandelion that's a great positive!! Get baby dancing 😁 

Tallie I'm sorry you found mothers day hard. I agree with dandelion if you want to post any of your opks for another opinion go ahead. 

So my temp this morning confirmed I ovulated Thursday which is what I thought with the opks. We BD weds, thurs and fri but didn't manage to last night but hopefully covered it. So I'm officially 4dpo. 

I've got to get my bloods done on Wednesday which will be 7 days before AF is due.  

Hope everyone has a good week! 
  • MrsMinMarch2016MrsMinMarch2016 Posts: 449 New bride
    edited 1 April
    @MrsPope2018 Ur ovulation and bd’ing days sound very promising, fingers crossed for u - I wonder if the blood test would pick anything up if so? I know they r more sensitive than HPTs.

@Hannah343 as if u even have to ask whether u can stick around! This thread is a great support, like u said we’re all rooting for each other, even if ur not currently ttc ❤️

Had some bad cramping this morning that felt like AF was coming then went to the loo & had some brown cm when I wiped. Ovia says AF is due on sat but this is based on an average of my irregular cycles so either AF is early this mth or its implantation, according to my OV date today is most common implantation date so fc.

@DandelionBlue I think ur right I’m going to wait til thurs/fri to test that’s if AF hasn’t shown it’s ugly face by then!!
    MrsM I'm in exactly the same boat. Got vague cramps. I keep jumping between thinking it's normal pre-AF or it's too light. You're right, 9dpo is the average implantation day so could go either way. I'll be testing on Friday unless the cramps increase, in which case I expect I'll be out again. 

FC for both of us. I hate being stuck in AF limbo!
    I have my fingers crossed for you both omrum and mrsmin!

Hannah, please stick around as much as you wish! 

I'll attach a pic of the opk Dandelion and Mrspope. Its obviously dry now and I dont have a pic of it wet. I'm just used to seeing blazers like Dandelions!

That's so good about your temps confirming it mrspope! Hope it all goes okay with the blood test.

Dandelion my thermometer doesn't get delivered for a little while so will start next cycle and will use fertility friend! I'm quite excited to get using it! Fingers crossed for O for you soon.

OPK from Saturday  
    Thanks MrsMin and Tallie, they are just testing for progesterone, LH, testosterone and a load of other things but not for pregnancy so even if they could pick it up that early they wont be looking for hcg anyway. 

Tallie I'd say they are equally as dark lines. Have you tested again today?? 

I cant stop peeing today! I know it wont be anything pg related so soon but I'm just scared it's to do with AF as this usually happens around 7-10 days before AF. Need to stop symptom spotting!!!
    Wohoo! MrsPope for confirmed ovulation! Now yo the grueling wait. But at least a couple of us are around the same time.

MrsMin and OmRum I am keeping everything crossed for you. I hope the new threads brings both of you luck.

Tallie those two lines look pretty similar to me. I woukd probably call it positive. Or on the verge of positive. If you have already downloaded FF, there is a feature called lightbox. You can upload the picture of the opk. And thrn you can reverse the colourss to help you see. Or use line reader to compare the two lines.
    edited 2 April
    Good luck to all of you ovulating or heading into you tww! FC for some good outcomes.

I'm reasonably sure I'm soon-to-be out. I still have the vague cramps, but it's mainly the feeling of imminent AF that's convinced me. I'm almost certain AF will show up in the next couple of days, as this is how I always feel just beforehand. The only hope I've got is that some women say that in their early pregnancies they've felt like AF was just around the corner. So I've still got that desperate bit of hope, but I want to quash it because it's so upsetting when AF arrives! I'm planning hot baths, bottles of wine and Chinese takeaway at the weekend.

I'm also desperately hoping that if AF does show, it's not till Friday. Otherwise this will be the third cycle in a row from my right ovary that the luteal phase has been several days too short. At least I'm at 11dpo this time round, rather than the 9dpo AF I had two months ago!

I felt so down last night that I ate a whole bag of Percy Pigs. Poor Percy never saw it coming.

Sorry, just re-read my post and it sounds terribly glum! How can one be glum when wine and takeaway is in their imminent future?!
  • MrsMinMarch2016MrsMinMarch2016 Posts: 449 New bride
    edited 2 April
    @OmRum I could’ve written ur post!!! I’m 98% sure AF is coming as still cramping & had more brown cm today but I can’t help but have that 2% hope!! It’s actually nice to know I’m not the only one going crazy the wait till test day is such a drag  🙄 And it really doesn’t help that symptoms for AFs arrival literally r the same as early pregnancy arghhhhh.

Your comment about the Percy pigs made me laugh, I also treated myself yesterday to Big Mac meal plus creme egg McFlurry! It was a brief distraction from constantly wondering what my body is doing 😂
    I'm joining the club in feeling sorry for myself as well ladies 😂😂 so I said about the sperm analysis test hubby ordered online and although I knew it probably wasnt accurate its come back that he has no sperm count!! Now I know that's impossible as we have got pregnant before, but now I'm not only worried about my blood results but now worrying that he might have an issue. Hes booked a gp apt for a proper SA but cant get in until the 24th!! Feeling fed up today 😔
    Sorry MrsPope, how frustrating that you must wait so long for answers. FC you have your BFP before then so none of it matters!

MrsM, I omitted to say there is a second bag of Percy Pigs awaiting their fate tonight! I should probably attempt not to eat them all this time, but I find the things far too moreish.

I'm at the stage now where I keep trotting to the loo to reassure myself nothing has started, and last night I considered wearing a pad because I thought it might start whilst I was asleep. I really hope it holds off until Friday, or at least Thursday!

Every month I promise myself I won't get so worked up at this time, and every month I fail! On the plus side, this cycle and next cycle risks baby's birthday being around Christmas-time, which I don't really want, so perhaps I'm doing myself a favour by not getting pregnant at the moment!
    Guys I need some advice, I dont know what to think at the moment. 
    when i got home from work my husband was showing me how he had booked his GP appointment through an NHS app and we were looking at it and it shows your previous prescriptions. It came up that in 2001 and 2002 he was put on testosterone treatments! He would have been 13/14 at the time and says he cant remember anything about it or why he was put on it but everything I've briefly looked up points to him having an issue with testosterone as a teenager and needing this treatment to develop properly. 
    Now obviously I am freaking out driving myself crazy that maybe hes had low testosterone ever since. I've been so so upset since I found this out but he just said theres nothing we can do about it we just need to wait and see the doctor. I cant believe he doesn't remember this and has never mentioned it.