Due January & February 2020

Blush2018Blush2018 Posts: 310 New bride
edited 28 May in You & Your Baby
hello, is anybody else due around this month? I just found out that I’m pregnant and it would be nice to follow each other’s journey. 😊

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,029 New bride
    Hiya I'm in shock as iv just found out today so I'm guessing il be end of January, it will be nice to talk to someone as we r keeping it shhh for now x
  • MrsSharkMrsShark Posts: 853 New bride
    Just popping by to say congratulations ladies! 
  • Blush2018Blush2018 Posts: 310 New bride
    Aw thanks @MrsShark ! 😊

@MrsMannion I’m so pleased for you, congratulations!! My app is saying my due date is 23rd January 2020. 

I tested yesterday and and was in total shock as didn’t expect it to happen this soon. How long had you been trying for?
  • MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,349 New bride
    Just popping by to say congrats. I was in the Jan 2017 and Jan 2019 groups (my babies’ birthdays are 11 days apart) and it’s a great time to have a baby. 
    Thanks so much mrstwizbe! 

What would you say the pros and cons of having a baby at that time of year are? 
  • MrsHowgateMrsHowgate Posts: 1,324 New bride
    I will tentatively join. Found out today we’re having our rainbow baby after my 12 week miscarriage in February this year. We are excited yet extremely scared.
    @MrsHowgate I’m so happy for you both! Fingers crossed for a sticky little bean. When do you think you’re due?
    OMG blush my app say 23rd January 
    Fingers crossed Mrs Howgate I had a miscarriage while back now but it still worries me x
    Omg mrs mannion!!! No freaking way ha ha

we are due date twins 👯 (hope I’m not bloody having twins)!!
    Wow mrshowgate 3 of us with the same predicted due date!! What are the chances of that 
  • MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,349 New bride
    @mrshowgate congrats :) so pleased for you. @blush2018 I was due 31st jan with both. Son was 22nd Jan, daughter is 2nd Feb. Pro - it’s not a popular time to have a baby so labour ward was quiet. By the time you’re ready to get out with baby the weather is improving and most of your mat leave is over the summer. You’re heavily pregnant in the winter which is nice temperature wise. Cons - birthday so close to Christmas means that we end up having all our celebrations together. We have a family day on our anniversary to try and spread it out a bit.
    Wow that's well spooky, I'd love twins, can't believe three of us x
  • A16A16 Posts: 15 New bride
    Hi,

Can I also join? I never joined the TTC thread, but I’ve been following it for a while. I’m also due January, I’m a bit further a long than all of you and due 3rd Jan. 

Congratulations to you all also. 
  • MrsLjCMrsLjC Posts: 1,201 New bride
    Congratulations all! I was in the due January 2018 thread and can't believe this was me two years ago 😂 I was due 14th January but daughter was born 27th!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. @MrsMannion dunno if you remember we were on wedding thread together too! 
    When I read the name I thought I recognised the name, how time flies x
    Is anyone considering an early scan around 8-10 weeks? I want one, husband doesn’t. I am so anxious and worried after what happened that I need to know everything looks fine.
  • MrsMinMarch2016MrsMinMarch2016 Posts: 341 New bride
    Hi all - I was hoping to join the January 2020 thread but was not to be...it was only my 2nd cycle though so cant be too disheartened!  I was in the due jan 2017 thread with my first born though and I have to say I loved having a Jan baby. I normally hate Januarys but it was brill breaking up at xmas and spending a few wks with family pigging out on the sofa and watching xmas films before baby came, it was lovely to not have the whole come down after Xmas / New year and it made the blow of no xmas drinking a lot easier too knowing there was only a few weeks left!! Like twiz said too it was nice being heavily pregnant over winter as opposed to summer, no overheating issues and bump kept me nice and warm  :) The down side is when you come to planning birthday parties you don't have the outdoor option which would be SO much easier!!!

@MrsHowgate congratulations! I can understand your apprehension but I so hope this is your rainbow baby  :) I had an early scan at 8 wks with my first born and got to see heartbeat and would definitely do so again with any future pregnancies, I think 12 wks is far too long a wait!!
    I have been thinking about having one too but not too sure x
  • MrsPB2019MrsPB2019 Posts: 475 New bride
    I think you’ve all seen over in the TTC thread I’ve been getting faint positives so I was hesitate in joining here. I couldn’t resist testing again this morning with my other pink cheap test and

Congratulations @MrsPB2019. I had to retest this morning because I am worried that my boobs are normal and I’ve minimal nausea. I’ve got line progression 😁 My head is all over the place right now:

Congratulations @MrsPB2019 !!!

i knew it would be good news. When do you think you will be due?

im so happy for you.

@MrsHowgate awesome! Definitely darker and darker. I did a CB digi today to see how many weeks and I got 2-3.
    Mrsminmarch2016 - hopefully it will be your month🤞. Also thanks for the info re jan babies 👶 

mrstwizbe - I love that by the time we can go out more often the weather will be nice for walks yay! And that the labour ward will be quiet, bonus. 😂
    @MrsHowgate thank you. I’m still planning on testing with my FRER tomorrow morning too. Think I’m going to become a poas addict until 12 weeks.

@Blush2018 thank you. Just used an online calculator and it said Jan 19th but I did that based on my last period and it would only let me select 35 day cycles when I’ve been having 38 day cycles so not sure how accurate that is. My sister’s birthday is the 21st and my best friends the 24th so maybe one of them will get a birthday present haha.

Not sure it's really sunk in yet, sat at my desk at work and feeling so distracted. Going to call the doctors at lunchtime to try and get booked in. I’ve also got a filling next Thursday so going to call the dentist and check I’m still ok to go ahead, annoyingly already paid for it.
  • A16A16 Posts: 15 New bride
    MrsPB2019 said:
    @MrsHowgate thank you. I’m still planning on testing with my FRER tomorrow morning too. Think I’m going to become a poas addict until 12 weeks.

@Blush2018 thank you. Just used an online calculator and it said Jan 19th but I did that based on my last period and it would only let me select 35 day cycles when I’ve been having 38 day cycles so not sure how accurate that is. My sister’s birthday is the 21st and my best friends the 24th so maybe one of them will get a birthday present haha.

Not sure it's really sunk in yet, sat at my desk at work and feeling so distracted. Going to call the doctors at lunchtime to try and get booked in. I’ve also got a filling next Thursday so going to call the dentist and check I’m still ok to go ahead, annoyingly already paid for it.
    Congratulations! I know what you mean about becoming an addict, I found out 3 weeks ago and I’ve done one every week. I need to stop now though as it’s too expensive and I need to relax.
    I’m going to do a digital next week Friday when I’ll be 5+1 and should get a 3+ then I am going to try and relax a bit. I’ve decided to have the early scan but not sure the best time because I ovulated late I think and my last 2 cycles were 28 and 31 day. I don’t want to go to then be told I am too early so I am going to try and hold off until 8 weeks. 

Did my self referral to the unit where I work and the hospital where I had my other 2 babies so just waiting for appointment dates which should be last 2 weeks of June.
  • MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 821 New bride
    Congratulations MrsPB!! 💜 
    MrsHowgate that's great line progression. I can only imagine how worried you must feel. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy things until before your early scan. 
    Thank you MrsPope.

Booked in to see the midwife at my GP office on 30th May, feels a bit more real now.
    edited 17 May
    I’ve booked in for a 10 week scan + harmony test and then 12 week Nuchal scan privately for 1st and 15th July and I’ve requested an early scan at work for 3 weeks time.