Due May/June/July 2020

• DandelionBlueDandelionBlue Posts: 1,378 New bride
    That's wonderful news Pf2016! Were you expecting to be 7 weeks? Good news that the blood is nowhere near baby. I guess you didn't get a picture?

Do you feel relieved MrsGB that the nausea has kicked in?
  • Pf2016Pf2016 Posts: 720 New bride
    Yes - I had worked out I was 7 weeks according to the NHS website (taking 29/30 day cycles into account) or 7+1 from first day of my LMP.  So pretty pleased it's all present and correct.  She read out the rump to crown measurement '9.3' and I thought she was saying I was 9 + 3!  Now that would have been a seriously early ovulation.  
    Yes I got a pic but it doesn't show much and I probably won't share my scan pics online, hope no one minds.

I have done NOOOO work today!  :#
  • MrsGB2015MrsGB2015 Posts: 3,608 New bride
    @DandelionBlue - Yes and no haha - Ive felt rotten all morning, not been sick again thankfully.  We shall see how I get on.  I think it was mainly because of my iron supplement as that started me off, so will be fun trying to take that again tonight!  :#

@Pf2016 - Aww I am glad all is ok and understandable about scan pics, not everyone likes to share :) 

I really struggled to work the day of our scan too, you just feel so excited and want to talk about it dont you, well we did anyway haha xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015
    Miracle Baby due April 2020

"The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow"
    Well that's good MrsPf2016 that you are right on target. You must have a perfect cycle lol.
    Wow your baby us twice the size mine was at my 6w+1 scan. They grow so fast.
    I just assumed you wouldn't get pictures at the EPU. I totally understand that you don't want to share pictures. They are quite personal.
    No wonder you struggled to work. My mind is elsewhere half of the time nowadays anyway. Nevermind if I had a scan 

MrsGB Hope the nausea doesn't hit you too strongly. Although I do see that there is a little reassurance in it.

I am feeling very nervous about tomorrow. I am scared the heart will have stopped beating. I don't think I will sleep well tonight
    @DandelionBlue - yes as much as it’s reassuring it was awful so don’t really want a repeat lol!!

I can imagine you’re nervous. I feel the same about Saturdays scan but I’m sure for both of us things will be absolutely fine.

what time is your scan? Xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Thank you MrsGB. My scan is at 8:45, so soon.
    Massively nervous 
    @DandelionBlue thinking of you lovely! I’m sure all will be fine, sending positive thoughts 🤞🏼 Xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Good luck Dandelion. Nice and early, that's good. Yes the EPU did give us a photo, we didn't get one last time so it must be a new thing. I'm sure you'll be fine. X
    Morning ladies. Thank you for your kind words.
    We saw baby and it's heartbeat. Although they weren't able to measure the beat.
    On the report it says baby measures 7mm and that I am 6w3. But whilst she was measuring she said 6w5 at a different angle. I am trying not to get stressed about baby seemingly measuring behind.
    They found a pretty big subchrionic hemorrhage on the other side of my uterus but told me to worry. It shouldn't affect baby. But I will most likely bleed more until it empties.
    I didn't get a picture. But baby looked more round this time.
    @DandelionBlue - Ahh glad it went well lovely!  Not good about the haemorrhage but at least it shouldnt affect baby xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• OmRumOmRum Posts: 820 New bride
    Dandelion, just thread hopping to say that when I had a bleed at 6 weeks the baby measured a whole week and a half less than what I was expecting (which panicked me of course!). But at my 12 week scan on Monday baby had gone back up by about a week. At 6 weeks it's really too early to get accurate measurements, so try not to worry about it.

I'm glad all is going well x
  • Beatrice25Beatrice25 Posts: 238 New bride
    @DandelionBlue been popping in just to see how you and your little bean are doing. I'm really glad both scans have gone well! Hopefully now you can relax a bit more until your 12 week scan :) BTW at my early scans I was measured a whole week behind what I thought I was but at my 12 week scan they moved me back to my original due date x
    Great news Dandelion. That measurement sounds absolutely fine and clearly shows growth since last Saturday. So nothing to worry about. It's really good you've been shown a reason for the bleeding too. Now you really can try to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. :)

How's everyone else getting on? Hannah how are you doing?
    Morning @Pf2016 - I am nervous for this private scan tomorrow, part of me is happy that I talked hubby round and we dont have to wait another week and a half to see bubs again but part of me is scared they will give me bad news - I dont know why I think this as I have no signs of anything being wrong but I cant get out of my head about missed miscarriages, I just hope all is well tomorrow and hopefully I can start being less anxious as I am sure its no good for me or baby!! xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsNH17MrsNH17 Posts: 572 New bride
    @MrsGB2015 hope you enjoy the scan today! Is it morning or afternoon? 

Im hoping my 12 week scan date comes through soon - it got forgotten last time somehow and I had to chase one (still managed to get one fine so that was ok but would be annoying if I had to chase it down this time too!). 

i need to start eating better - I’ve been eating quite badly recently (lots of stodgy and not much veg) so I need to be a bit healthier. Starting Monday I’m going to make a more concerted effort (could do with getting a decent food shop in first!). I’d really like to make a nice stew or tagine packed with veggies as I feel like I want a nice winter warmer! But don’t think I’ll get chance this weekend. 
    @MrsNH17 thanks hun, I’m so nervous about it! It’s at 10:15 so not too much longer to wait! Then our 12 week is a week an a half way 😬😬

Hope you get your scan date through soon hun! 

Eating has been tricky for me, slowly getting some goodness in but the midwife said try little and often. Trouble is all I want is bad food, slowly turning that around to proper meals though, so fingers crossed xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• Hannah343Hannah343 Posts: 284 New bride
    All the best for your scan @MrsGB2015 I’ll be thinking of you this morning 

I’m so glad your scan went well @DandelionBlue and it’s good that they’ve found a reason for the bleeding and that it shouldn’t affect the baby

I hope you get your scan date through soon @MrsNH17

That’s brilliant news from your scan @Pf2016 it must have been amazing to see the heartbeat
    I’m sorry I haven’t been around, I’ve been struggling a lot with anxiety and felt quite down this week. I ended up having Monday off work as I ended up with a migraine and was dizzy for most of the day. I'm worried about all the symptoms I have being side effects of the progesterone and aspirin, especially as I read that the progesterone can hide the symptoms of miscarriage. 

I told my head yesterday afternoon and they’re going to do a risk assessment, as I’m mostly in early years I thought it was better soon rather than later as there are challenging children across Nursery and Reception 

I've woken up with the worst nausea today so I’m going to have a chilled day on the sofa. I’m almost at my first milestone, on Monday I will be 6 weeks and that’s the longest I’ve made it, so I’m trying to hold onto that as a positive 
    Good luck with your scan this mirning MrsGB. I am sure everything will be great. But I was incredibly nervous before both scans.

I am sorry that you have not being doing well Hannah.
     TTC is really hard and emotional. Especially when it is taking a while. But I never realised how anxious I would be once I was actually pregnant. And it must be even harder for you because of your losses.
    It is amazing though that you are so close to that milestone 
    How did the head of your school take it?

MrsNH Is their at time of the day where you might feel more like eating some fruit or veg? Maybe concentrate your efforts around then?
    I still haven't got any nausea. So trying to get veg or fruit in with every meal.
    But I think you are covered if you take a pregnancy multivitamin. I think I read that one one if the other threads.

Thank you Pf2016, Beatrice and OmRum for the kind reassuring words. It is helpful to hear that other people were dated behind too. And then everything was fine at the dating scan. My mum also said that baby is so small right now that it is difficult to get an accurate measurement. Especially since an ultrasound is just a slice through part of the baby.
    Just a quick pop in to say scan was amazing!! We even got a little video 😍😍

Measuring 1 day ahead as well, so that’s good! 

Feel so relieved and less anxious now! 

Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• NikkiMNikkiM Posts: 1,653 New bride
    That’s great news @MrsGB2015! I’m so pleased to see everything’s going well for you. 😊
    Oh wow MrsGB. Baby looks like a real baby! So cute! And you got a video!
    Thanks ladies!! 😍😍

yes was only £10 for the little video so went for it! Xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

Ah wonderful and baby looks like a little baby 😍 so cute!

@DandelionBlue yes I’m ok eating fruit as I do buy some at work. I don’t have a problem with not wanting to eat- quite the opposite but it’s more bread cheese etc I want. I don’t get nausea either - unless I’m very hungry and tired then I feel a bit sick and need to eat and / or sleep! 

Ooh my scan letter has come through - 1 Nov which seems quite late as I’ll be 13+2 when I have it and that means still a while to wait. 
    Ahh. Sorry MrsNH. I misunderstood. That is so exciting your letter has come through.

It is our first wedding anniversary today. And pregnancy exhaustion has hit me full wack. I went back for a nap half of the morning
    Thank you ever so much @DandelionBlue , I feel like once I have my scan and know what’s going on in there that will help. My Head said all the right things but she’s probably already worrying about the budget 

Such a wonderful picture @MrsGB2015

I’ve felt sick all weekend and today all I’ve been eating is Pom bears and toast.

Sorry ladies, I find it hard to keep up on my phone at the weekends.  Hope everyone is ok today!

@MrsNH17 – Aww yay to your appointment coming through but how frustrating that its more the 13 week mark.

@DandelionBlue – Happy belated anniversary, hope you managed to do something nice 😊

@Hannah343 – Thanks lovely, sorry you felt so sick.  Hope it has eased now for you.

Latest from us, we went and looked around Mothercare at prams etc – still in love with Silver cross and they had the one I had been looking at online in the store, I still love it so hoping we can get a good deal when we are ready to buy – well my mums buying it but she has a limit of course lol!!

So, so tired today! Wanted to stay in my nice warm bed but forced myself up and already struggling at work.  Its going to be a long day lol! xx

Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,227 New bride
    Mrs gb is u go to the baby event in mother care u get money off prams or there is pram world in Wigan that sell prams bit cheaper I'm get a silver cross from there for 579 with the car seat too, you can get pram delivered from pram World 
    @MrsMannion - Thanks hun, I will take a look into it :) xx
    Married since June 2015
    TTC since August 2015