Forum home You & Your Baby

How is Mrs Penguin??

Hi All, haven't been on here for a while, and was just wondering if anyone knew how Mrs Penguin is getting along with her ickle Pengers this time?? Is she over on Baby Expert under a different name or not?? Hope all is going well Mrs P, if you're out there! Mrs Wild1 (18+6)

• pantaloonpantaloon Posts: 2,348
    you know i was thinking this the other day and didn't dare ask in Gen chat for being harranged for asking!

I also would like to know how she is getting on to. xx
  • MrsJooMrsJoo Posts: 2,196
    Mrs P is doing really well - I'm sure she won't mind me saying! Think she had her first scan a few weeks ago.

I have said hello to her a couple of times over on Baby Expert which I have NOT joined and I am NOT using to help me plan having our baby in secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

• Im glad she is ok. I miss her posts

• pantaloonpantaloon Posts: 2,348
    aaaw thanks Mrs Joo and Stephe - nasty nasty penguin giving her sickness xxx
  • Will let her know that you have all been asking, maybe she will pop in and say hello.

Sukina x

• CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Suki, how are you doing? Been ages since we've had an update from you! xxx
  • Hi Carly

I am fine. I am 13+2 and relieved to be past the 'danger' weeks. I am still having sickness but i can cope with that!

Had Midwife app today and it looks like they are really going to look after me so i feel a bit better about it all.

How are you??

Sukina x
    I'm ok ta! I'm at 28+3 now and just been signed off work again as sickness has gotten worse again, I've had it the whole way through! Now baby's kicking loads and the end is in sight it's not too bad though, I'm just shattered! I'm so glad they're looking after you, bet it feels lovely to be at 13 weeks and past those awful long first 12 weeks! Have you had your scan already then?

Lovely to hear from you xx
  • MrsRafMrsRaf Posts: 1,802
    hi ladies

hope you don't mind me butting in but why isn't Mrs P posting on here anymore?

I stopped for a while when i started working again (just didn't get time) but haven't seen Mrs P around here since i came back image

also what does 28+3 mean exactly? (i'm not preggers but feeling a bit broody hehe)

good luck with all your pregnancies!

xx
    Hi MrsRafique2B! Think Mrs P just felt like she'd moved on to a new stage or something!

28+3 means I'm 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant, so 11 weeks to go! I had no idea about anything lile that until I fell pregnant and started using iVillage, I still get a bit confused by some of the lingo!

Carlyxxx
  • nia1981nia1981 Posts: 984
    ooh i just came on here to ask the same question but you guys beat me to it - glad to hear she is well & ickle penguin is well too