My turn!

I am soooo excited, I finally got to POAS, get a BFP and walk into my doctors and say "Can I have an appointment please, I'm pregnant" Woohoo!

I am sooo chuffed, I've just been away on a course for a week, expecting AF to show up on the first day (sods law) and she didn't, all I got was a lousy cold and feeling crappy for a week and totally off my food (very unlike me!) Did a test saturday morning, it was negative. Did another test yesterday and got my BFP! Just done another one to make sure I hadn't dreamt it. LOL

All I can say is, it's amazing what getting rid of stress can do. We tried for a few months in my old job but nothing happened. Changed my job, and it's happened first month of re-trying.

Spare babydust coming your way everyone image

Corinna x

• shezza82shezza82 Posts: 255
    Congratulations! How exiting! xx
  • shezza82shezza82 Posts: 255
    Congratulations! How exiting! xx
  • CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Ah that's fantastic hon, congratulations! xxx
  • pantaloonpantaloon Posts: 2,348
    congratulations - well done to you both xxx
  • congratulations to you both but please don't send any of that spare babydust my way though! I have 2 already and don't want anymore for a long, long time!!!!
  • rosekate15rosekate15 Posts: 2,440
    Congratulations well done
  • sammycuksammycuk Posts: 1,633
    yay congratulations hun

i am also pregnant im due 11th aug my first wedding anniversary

good luck luv sam xx

dding anniversary

sam xxx
  • Wanna-bumpWanna-bump Posts: 1,546
    I'm so so happy for you image I hope you stay well and the pregnancy runs smoothly. Have a great Christmas knowing that next year there will be 3 of you!! Woohoo!!! x x
  • congratluations.

and some baby dust this way please, i am trying! image
  • aww congratulations darling im so pleased for you xx
  • Thanks everyone for your support x As exciting as it is, it's damn scary as well! Hasn't properly sunk in yet, probably will after my doc's appt on monday.

Sammy, I'm due 9th August! 2 days apart, but who knows when we'll actually be?! LOL Good luck to everyone else who is expecting, here's to trouble free 9 months for everyone.

Corinna x
  • Hi Corinna

Just wanted to say CONGRATS!! Hope everything goes well for you.

Jo

• jaynew88jaynew88 Posts: 176
    Quoted:
    I am soooo excited, I finally got to POAS, get a BFP and walk into my doctors and say "Can I have an appointment please, I'm pregnant" Woohoo!

I am sooo chuffed, I've just been away on a course for a week, expecting AF to show up on the first day (sods law) and she didn't, all I got was a lousy cold and feeling crappy for a week and totally off my food (very unlike me!) Did a test saturday morning, it was negative. Did another test yesterday and got my BFP! Just done another one to make sure I hadn't dreamt it. LOL

All I can say is, it's amazing what getting rid of stress can do. We tried for a few months in my old job but nothing happened. Changed my job, and it's happened first month of re-trying.

Spare babydust coming your way everyone image

Corinna x

hi there, well done and congrats!!! Good luck!xx

Now im going to prob sound very stupid!!

I dont normally come on the baby forum but, after reading ur thread, I think I am lacking some of the terms lol.

What does BFP stand for? POAS?and AF?

thanks lol!!!

• BFP = big fat positive

POAS = pee on a stick (lol)

AF = Aunt Flo

Hope that helps!

Corinna x