Forum home You & Your Baby

Honest opinions please

Hello,

Please let me know if you think taht i could be pregant or if it just in my head, I have had 2 m/c in the the last 2 years & am desperate for a baby.

I "feel" pregnant,

I have felt sicky for 3 days

I have the horriblist taste in my mouth like ive been sucking a penny

I was so emotional yesterday that i cried 3 or 4 times for nothing,

I did a test & it was negative, however my period is not due until Tuesday. Maybe Iam just imagining these signs as i am so desperate.

Much Love

Laura x :\?

• Hi Laura,

Don't give up hope yet, it's very early to be looking for a positive. I didn't get a positive until a week after I was due.

Sorry I don't have a lot to say but I didn't want to read and run

Sending big hugs your way

Corinna x
  • CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Hi hon,

If it's any use to you, those were my symptoms and they started about a week before my period was due, I'm now 28 weeks pregnant!

Fingers crossed you get the reult you want.xxxx
  • Sounds like the symptoms I had too! In fact I didn't need to do the test, the symptoms gave it away. Did you feel the same in the last pregnancies? Wishing you luck and sending you some baby dust. x x
  • Hello, did another test this morning , It was negative again, my period isnt due till Tuesday but i just feel pregnant!

Iam going crazy !
  • hi,

my test came back neg the week after i was due but as i still hadnt started i tryed again a few days later and is was pos so dont give up hope

you sound like you have he exact symptoms i have, i might weight till after your due and try again then then,

fingers crossed

xx
  • jaynew88jaynew88 Posts: 176
    If you have read and looked for symptoms perhaps you are feeling them just becoz you want one so badly. I had my daughter in April. and bcoz shes so good i wanted one straight after, I sometimes feel a kick like i used to and feelin sicky in mornings. I think with me it was wishful thinkin, might be the same for you... as you know the symptoms

Good luck though and fingers crossed you are!!

xxx
  • It is possible to get a false negative... Sounds to me like you are pregnant. I felt different the day I concieved-wierd I know, but it was the first time we'd had unprotected sex and I just knew I was pregnant. My little boy is now 5 weeks old. I say if you think you are, then you probably are-CONGRATS!!!! (As this is an old post can you let us know if you are?? Ta x)
  • Wanna-bumpWanna-bump Posts: 1,546
    Hi New Mum! Congratulations on your new arrival... I hope early motherhood is going well image Laura is offline for a bit but I thought that you may be interested in this thread:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/index.php/chatroom/topic/64538